Sup Forums I've been feeling like shit lately and a lot of people have been putting me down

Sup Forums I've been feeling like shit lately and a lot of people have been putting me down.
am I really that ugly??? :(

I don't know why don't you wash off all that fucking makeup so we can see bozo the whore

I think you're somewhat cute. Not at all ugly tho. Breastacles plz?

The piercing in your nose makes you fucking hideous. That haircut isnt helping things either. Now tits or gtfo

You're a fat butch lesbian looking hoe, shotgun to the dome will solve your problems

It's the hair. Get a real haircut instead of a fucking Tumblr/Feminist mom haircut

Let your hair grow and youll be fine

You are ugly but it is all because of choices you have made. Get that trendy shit out of your nose, wash your face, and style your hair to accent your features a bit instead of harshly framing them. Jesus, it's like you just went to a salon and said "make this the worst it could possibly be, here's my wallet".

you look like pyrocynical

This. Anyone who disagrees is a faggot.

Is she pyrocynical? if not he got a lesbian twin

yes

You are fucking hideous.

your really that ugly

you really are

cute face! just need to get ride of your nose cow ring, and make those brow a bit more feminin. like smaller!

Show us your hair from a different angle.

Stop talking to this thing until it has showed us is teets

Holly fucking shit get a haircut

You'd be a lot less ugly with your tits out you cumdump

the nose ring is fucking terrible and your haircut stinks. otherwise you could be cute. post your tits or GTFO