Hear knock on door

>hear knock on door
>see this
>what do?

Go back to sleep

Sam, Dean, it's a ghost.

Wonder where the peephole came from

>>what do?
grab the metal box under my bed and throw it out of my window in the river.

shit, watching that show right now

turn my tv on mute and answer the door.

>not Mulder
>not Scully
>Activate invisibility cloak and go back to sleep

Wonder why the FBI are in the UK
-Britfag

dongcopter whilst opening the door and saying, "GENTLEMEN!"

Barricade self in bathroom. Take entire pack of exlax. Shitstorm. Roll in it. Come on in boys.

...und da waren's nur noch zehn. ich reportiere aus.

Flush laptop

Wonder why they're here because if they had evidence then they'd have a search warrant and break down the door.

Get naked, take both dicks up my ass. No homo.

Better bullet in head than get rape in jail

Escape like this

would much rather just store some shit for the occasion.

Speaking as someone who has experienced this. I would, again, fumble my words and feel the need to strangle the person responsible.

Story?

same

Tell them to show me a warrant thought the peephole. If they cannot show, tell them to fuck off.

Call them faggots

show them all my info on the mandroid,

Run for president of the united states, and accuse said FBI agents of being republicans and or Russian spies.

>open door
>turn 360
>run away
it'll confuse the living shit out of them

Quickly run into my basement and call HQ and tell them we have been compromised. Then quickly wipe my hard drive of all spicy memes, and take a cyanide pill so they cant have muh sheckles.

Lock and load, full auto burst of a 30 round, .223 clip with full metal jackets right through the door should take both of them out. Doubt if they have back up.

Grab my stash of gold coins and hop the fence

I release the hounds.
Also I live in Canada so fuck those guys.

Scream allahu Akbar over and over with Arab music playing loudly.

open the door and tell them that their show, much like their fans, is shit.

annihilate my computer so they don't get my private email server.

it was good until Sam came out of hell for no reason and went on for 2 more awful seasons.

I'd be pretty excited having 2 actors visiting me

kill myself so i dont have to see my familys faces after im in the papers.

Open the door ask them to state their business, if they are lawfully within their rights ill get out of their way and let them conduct their business. Since I am only guilty of browsing 4chungchingchong I shouldn't have tooo many problems.

Father has government clearance, guy at his job broke some serious laws, left the country and they were asking questions from everyone that worked near this guy. My father being one of them.
I, being 12 at the time answered the door, they flashed their badges, asked if my father was home. My mother saw them, told them he wasn't home and that he was likely on his way home. She asked if they wanted to come in. They said no, said they'd wait out in the car. As soon as my father came home, they swarmed him and talked to him outside for about half an hour.
Granted, when I saw them, I thought my father had done something stupid, and my first thought was that I'd kill him myself.

trigger the device
have 2 mins for epoch shootout before it levels the area and all for about 315 yards around my house

That sucks man.

Take their shoes off and lick their feet

I would tell them they would never find the emails and the children are lying.

No, you're doing that wrong, that's if they are hot girls.

Wonder why there is a water mark in my vision.

Quickly get out of the meat suit I am in and go find anther one to possess

Tell them I live in Sweden and their warrant does not apply.

Wonder how the hell did I suddenly become a bit actor on a second rate X-Files clone

I'd do what any reasonable person would: Open the door and talk to them.

>DO YOU GUYS HAVE A WARRANT!?

I'll say, Do a 360 spin, and moon-run away through your house? Yeah, that'd confuse the shit out of anyone.

Wonder why the fuck the CW logo is beside my peephole

this is crazy enough to work

cry a little.

Spill my salt everywhere.

close this thread and see who's knocking

Get my gun and prepare to murder two people dressed as F.B.I agents in canada for whatever reason.

tell those bromantic twats to just fuck and get it over with already.

Go away Sam and Dean I don't want to watch supernatural fucking fags