businessinsider.com/apple-iphone-10-2017-10-rumors-features-2016-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

when does the android update come?

why does it say press any key?

post legit proof

>kek

Are you hiring this guy to market for you? :P

What is the superior phone, and why is it android?

businessinsider.com/apple-iphone-10-2017-10-rumors-features-2016-11

When Tim resigns as CEO after the new campus is done. This whole design will be scrapped.

He got you there, OP

I'd say the board will force him out.

If you are real, time stamp a pic of your hand holding a prototype while stepping out of the Bomb Shelter with the 280 behind you from the outside exit of IL4. If you have the right access, you can avoid setting off the emergency alarm. That spot is a common smoking area that even Steve did drags in back in the day. If you are on Bubb, you are only working on a fake project. Bubb is for losers and QA these days.

GAHAHA OP THIS PROVES YOU ARE FUCKING GAY!!!

But apple is the original and the number 1 phone in every country is an iphone.

Well I guess to say something for the reason this thread are actually made bur what are some new features that you know are in it or might be in it

Will it be renamed to "Apple Phone"? Seems like that would be quite detrimental.

>no physical home button

Gross

The reality is that bitch Angela Ahrendts has his favor. Tim being gay is "one of the girls" and Angela is looking to send him off. She has a great pubilc face of an unwilling hire but the reality is she is as diabolical as Hillary. Angela does not loose to a general election but a board election. This time next year, Angela will be CEO with half of the Apple exec crew quitting. Thus both IBM and Apple will have bitches running the show. Angela and Ginni Rometty probably did at least one lesbian act together at some Fortune 400 retreat in the last few years.

The majority market share for iphones is normies. Features of android arent as appealing to normies as an iphone which is generally easier to use (for their needs), a fashionable accessory, and probably more shit that i cant think of because im tired. Its not always about which phone is better on a spec-spec basis

Will it be a clear piece of glass?

Why are you such a bunch of retards using stolen tech from other companies?

Also, do you intentionally go out of your way to make phones designed for edgy autists using last-gen android phone tech?

Finally, I need to kill as many iPhone asshats as possible who claim their cellphone is an iPhone, instead of just a phone. How long do you think this will take?

So you confirm this is just a phone for retards right?

Customizing your phone isn't fucking difficult, but for the standard I(diot) phone user it is!

Rumor is, Tim cook has ass cancer and will die soon. Will iPhone die too now plox?

Actual Apple engineer here. I do embedded firmware for the Apple ARM SoCs. You better not be one of those fuckheads who don't understand encryption and why we use it (I'm looking at you, kernel cache guy). Prove you work on iShits.

1) Why is ASLR important in early boot stages (like the LLB)?

2) When running, the LLB runs at the same address as the _____

3) What security measures to applications for companies like Paypal use to detect a rw system partition (jailbreak) other than checking for directory existence/permissions?

4) If you know the answer to 3, why is it hard to patch?

Are you screwing both screws yourself or do you have a co-worker that does the other one?

>Rumor is, Tim cook has ass cancer and will die soon. Will iPhone die too now plox?
His last few public appearance, he has not has the life in his step as he had in the last few years. That or he is fucked up the ass too much by his gay lover the night before press conference. Explains his awkward walk on stage.

>Actual Apple engineer here. I do embedded firmware for the Apple ARM SoCs. You better not be one of those fuckheads who don't understand encryption and why we use it (I'm looking at you, kernel cache guy). Prove you work on iShits.
>1) Why is ASLR important in early boot stages (like the LLB)?
>2) When running, the LLB runs at the same address as the _____
>3) What security measures to applications for companies like Paypal use to detect a rw system partition (jailbreak) other than checking for directory existence/permissions?
>4) If you know the answer to 3, why is it hard to patch?
Google is paying a lot better now. That Pixel needs a lot of help. A few in security left already since Apple has been dragging their heels not setting up a San Francisco office. The commute from the City to Cupertino has worn many down.

will the iPhone 8 have built in dongles?

im on the design team dipshit lol

Okay, OP here.

Just to clarify, I'm working on the rumors of iphone8. I was sexual abused by my dad and uncle, and when I told the cops they joined in too!

I'm just making myself look cool to make up for my destroyed anus which now hangs looser than hillary's titties. In hindsight, I should have claimed I work in Samsung on the note 7, as at least it would give my idiocy some credibility.

I'll kill myself now.

dubs of truth

All serious developers work on ios. All the android apps are ios app spinoffs. All the android apps are made by pakis

I feel like both of you are playing bullshit chicken.

Dubs have spoken

/Thread

REAL OP here, look up a product called WattUp by Energous and shit bricks when you realize this is going to be in the new iphone

Sorry, this is op again. I'm such a faggot.

I'm Jewish too! Please gas me!

OP: also has a weird translucent frame

Give us some proof op

OP: lol, i actually am jewish

Real CEO of WhatsApp here. Not likely you'll get far as lawyers already on the case for trademark and proprietary infringement.

Enjoy your fail bucko! I'll have your app code destroyed.

You can already find the patents online, do some research you lazy lard-ass-faggot

I make six figures and I'm familiar with the hardware. My code hasn't changed significantly since 2011. I think I'll stay until I have to do real work.

Prove it, nigger. This is also a reminder that you're nothing without the real engineers. We create the stuff that makes computers work their magic, you skin the spring board with a gay pride festival.

OP is. I'm not. I've been in multiple tech related threads on Sup Forums and I'm the only one who knows anything about the inner workings of iOS/OS X on Sup Forums.

Stop making shit phones please.

I know! Because I'm you dipshit!

at what point did you decide that you hated people enough that you would join an evil organization like apple who prey on stupidity

>he browses Sup Forums
wew

>makes six figures
>says the word "nigger"
>on Sup Forums
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm asking for proof of OP's job you cock sucking sand-nigger

my dubs says your a faggot

OP: i dont know jack shit about engineering, but nobody aside from techies give a shit about the "wozniak" they care about the "jobs" and thats what i am motherfucker

> (You)
>I make six figures and I'm familiar with the hardware. My code hasn't changed significantly since 2011. I think I'll stay until I have to do real work.
At Google, you will make seven figures. One friend is buying a second house in his mid-west childhood neighborhood from just the hiring bonus.

I know more about Apple products than you or OP. AMA.

If you are really a part of either of the design teams, I fucking hate you.

listen BRO, i really don't give enough of a shit to prove it. if you have questions, ask, if not GTFO

Hope this is not Matthew Metzler. You really need to get rid of that bitch you sleep with for the past few years. She has done nothing but given you worry to be "stable", I wish I knew you when you were single and before you met her. Sure you would have done better.

Just because you're an "apple connoisseur" doesn't make you someone that works at apple lol wtf.

OP is probably a land whale basement dweller, stranded behind his computer thinking of new ways he can get attention of society. A society that would otherwise shun him for the obese,retarded, cuntfaced neckbeard he is!

/Thread

OP is also a Jew who got away!

OP: Lol, i love the internet. so much love haha

>BRO
Dude we're not friends
and anyone can kick up random shit info and claim to do a certain job.
>oh look at me I work at Sup Forums because i know how they developed the website hurhurhur
proof or gtfo newfag

Lol I only need one house.

I'm single, guess again.

>apple connoisseur
I use an HTC 10 and an X1 Carbon 4th gen.

You're right.

My life is a lie.

I've only ever made one app, and that just directed users to a website.

I'm a fucking failure!

OP HERE
bye

no you're not
why do you fucks use different size screws in everything and why can't you just make the fucking battery removable

anyone who can be fooled deserves to be fooled, and if your stupid enough to buy the "new" piece of shit we pump out just because we LET YOU KNOW IT EXISTS, well thats on you brother. its dog eat dog out there, btw:

PIC VERY RELATED

OP here.

Trolled you all

How outdated will the chipset be?

Proud of you my son

OP: the best piece of shit we can buy from china for under $1/piece

Dumb kids spending their parents money to buy overpriced piece of outdated shit.

Edgy.

Android = master race

Mom!

You sold me for shekels!

I'm so proud of you too! You turned a profit!

OP: I'm amazed no one has asked for a pic leak yet lol ive just been waiting for it.

yukyukyukyukyuk

Not OP, but we use pentalobe screws on the device to make it harder for the average joe to open the device. We use normal Phillip's screws on the inside of iPhones.

OP still hasn't answered my questions.

Still dual core on the 4.7 inch model and the half assed quad core on the 5.5 inch model. It'll be as powerful as a Snapdragon 820 if you're lucky.

Poor child, I hope you're running your own AOSP ROM without gapps.

Tim Cook here from Apple.

This guy has absolutely NO affiliation with apple. We sell expensive pieces of shit. OP just talks shit!

I've also got ass cancer so I walk strangely.

op has "answered" 6 questions that can be searched from google or a butthole.

shown no proof

ignored my dubs

OP is obviously a faggot

OP needs to answer these questions which won't be found on Google.

But that's like aasking me to prove myself.......

I couldn't possibly do that! You must accept my word on it as an anonymous faggot.

True. Also, i would like proof from him too.
Not because he's a fag, but because that would be pretty kick ass. I wanna ask this guy questions.

I think OP fucked off finally.

Zombie Steve Jobs here: braainsss

so what will be the most revolutionary improvement for the next phone after 7?

butt plugs

old news mate. if you want in on the lack of a headphone jack

> (You)
>Lol I only need one house.
> (You)
>I'm single, guess again.
Time for you to guess who I am.

nice touch with the mac

When are they going to get the rightful heir (pic related) back to save Apple?

I will absolutely continue to use "nigger" once I make a 6 figure salary.

I am that guy. I'm an Apple engineer who writes embedded code. I'm not going to personally identify myself but I will answer any questions that Sup Forums has. I am drunk, lonely, and seeking attention.

1) ASLR (address space layout randomization makes attacks on anything in memory harder because it never runs in the same spot twice (well it could, but you wouldn't know because it's random).

2) LLB runs at the same address as the main stack of the ScureROM (bootrom).

3) You can call system() with a null argument and if a 1 is returned instead of a zero, the device is jailbroken. This is pretty much letting the app (like paypal) know if /bin/sh exists.

4) There's also dyld functions which if you make a patch it'll be a part of dylibs.

Probably OLED tech in the display, bigger batteries, wireless charging.

You're a dirty jew.

>When are they going to get the rightful heir (pic related) back to save Apple?
The "rightful heir" was rejected by the Apple board after Steve passed. Steve wanted an non-Apple exec to move in with a side move and not promote from withing. Tim was a little bitch and had the board overrule that during the emergency board meeting the week after Steve died. Woz was the only one in attendance that wanted Steve's recommendation to occur.

>Steve wanted an non-Apple exec to move in with a side move and not promote from withing

Who? Scott? I'm confuse

Will you FINALLY get a true 1080p display? I mean, everyone else is at or near 4k resolutions, but will Apple finally reach 2013 standards?

What phone do you use?

Scott didn't know how to play the game at Apple at all. If it was not for Steve, he'd be just another faceless, high paid software engineer in Palo Alto with a white collar wife and kids going to a Harker school.

Instead, he rode on Steve's coattails getting lucky in the blood arena that was NeXT engineering via attrition. He just STFU and coded what ever Steve wanted. That didn't work when Ive and company out snookered this guy.

> (You)
>You're a dirty jew.
Strike one.

>Instead, he rode on Steve's coattails getting lucky in the blood arena that was NeXT engineering via attrition

Yeah, he only helped develop MacOS/Aqua and lead the team that designed and implented iOS. But, he rode the coattails of Jobs who couldn't code or design at all eh?

My work phone is an iPhone 6 but my personal phone is an HTC 10. I use an X1 Carbon for personal programming projects and shitposting. I have a 2015 MBP for work stuff. It runs Debian, not OS X btw.

You are a faggot?

>Yeah, he only helped develop MacOS/Aqua and lead the team that designed and implented iOS. But, he rode the coattails of Jobs who couldn't code or design at all eh?
About right. The guy was just a coding yes man. He took a shitload of specs, found a few guys that were not as good as him to work for him. Made the OS, took credit. Was a little bitch to those that did the strategic work and was one of Steve's gay lovers (Steve was bi) at his home whenever Melinda was not around. Seen this first hand and why I left that scene.

>Ask a guy who is working on the iphone 8 AKA the "Apple Phone" anything

What's the penalty for violating you non-disclosure agreement?

> (You)
>You are a faggot?
If I was gay, I would have done a lot better at Apple after taking gay sex advances. Strike two.