Becouse you faggots will argue over anything

Becouse you faggots will argue over anything

books

eggs

OP is a faggot
there's something we all can agree

Can't live on books. Eggs all the way

Eggs.

Eggs, we dont need books anymore, we have the internet.

It really depends
What kind of book are we talking about.
Maybe it's a book full of knowledge or a novel full of mystery and secret.
I think it really depends on the situation.
Maybe if im out in the wild and can't find food, i would take the eggs and make myself a tastefull meal, but on the other hand, the book could be full of survival knowledge and useful tips on how to make traps.
I thinks it all depends on the given situation.
A hearty meal or a intelectual enrichment.

eggs

Cookbook exlcusively for breakfast foods

Checkmate, vegans

this thread

depends on the amount
if more eggs than they can flood the paper
if more book than you can wish the eggs away

Eggs in general or the eggs of Gallus gallus domesticus specifically? If eggs in general then eggs. Eggs are laid by most arthropods, vertebrates, and mollusks lay eggs and if you count human egg cells the means by which the female reproductive system contributes to human life then eggs are a hands down winner! Without them you dont have man to create books therefore the whole discussion s mute. If you are simply referring to eggs as in from chickenz then books as I could easily go without eggs but books feed my mind and are a gateway to glorious wisdom.

Shitpost

eggs
>can cook, eat
>throw at people

Books
>read
>wipe ass in emergency

listen up you fucking retarded pieces of shit. Where the fuck did you get your educations from, trashcans?! Books are SUPERIOR to eggs in literally every way. Have you ever seen a fucking monkey read a book? No, you haven't - because you haven't seen anything. You are literally everything that is wrong with this Universe. The fact that you are arguing that eggs are better than books is what makes you so retarded. You are all pathetic losers and I hope you all get raped and murdered for being so pathetic, terrible and dumb.
Get the fuck off Sup Forums and go read an egg - OH WAIT YOU CAN'T READ EGGS BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING STUPID AND WORTHLESS LIKE YOU AND YOUR SHITTY LIVES.

Fuck off faggot, have you ever tried eating a book? Actually, don't answer that - by the complete lack of argument you have presented, I can easily and accurately presume that you have tried. Eggs are better, don't deny it.

You can't read an egg but you can throw either at people

If I were stranded in the middle of nowhere I'd rather have food than a book

The reason why I'm not sitting in my basement sucking my own cock unlike you is because I read a book and learned useful shit, something that cannot be achieved with an egg because eggs are literal shit. back the fuck off, mate.

Are you niggers serious?
>Eggs are food
>Books are for faggots
>Eggs come out pussies
>Books made FOR pussies
>Eggs don't give a fuck about phonetics or grammar, only providing you with energy
>Books don't even cook well
>Eggs can turn into more egg makers
>Books don't contribute to perpetuation of its species
>Eggs can be scrambled
>Books are made of paper and other man-made bullshit
>Food
>Faggot stories
Use your fucking brains.

I see you support eggs, only a retarded egg supporter would point out my use of language rather than form a valid and reasonable argument.

>books are for faggots
Have you ever heard of someone being allergic to books? Bullshit, no you haven't. Fuck off, cunt.

>Eggs are so fucking hardcore some of you neckbeards can't even handle them
>Books are so mild that even babies can use them

Thanks for adding to my argument.

>books are for faggots
have you ever read one?

h o l y s h i t
you are such a conceited and arrogant little spazz. Do you actually seriously know how useless books are in real life? Do you even READ books or are you just taking the books side because you're a whiny prepubescent child who doesn't read but pretends they can? You're a showoff and a nerd, if I was stranded on an island - I'd choose eggs over a fucking mess of ink and paper... because I like to NOT STARVE.

I personally believe that eggs are better than books yet books are needed as well.

>eggs provide protein
>protein makes you stronk and energized
>lumber jacks need to be stronk therefore lumberjacks need protein
>lumber jacks cut down trees
>trees make paper
>paper makes books.

In conclusion a book wouldn't exist without eggs

Books don't rot quickly unlike eggs. Therefore they are vastly superior in every other way too.

So many confused faggots thinking that books are better than eggs...

Eggs!!! Books taste like shit

You dumb shits keep referring to eggs being superior because then you don't starve - you're not starving. Without eggs, you'd just eat something else. Problem solved.

If it was a book about how to farm chickens, you could get all the eggs you want.

>book wins

yeah, and without books, we'd just use the internet instead.
Checkmate atheists.

Eggs: healthiest, easiest, cheapest form of super-dense protein available.

Books: obsolete form of entertainment. the slowest form of learning in today's world. waste of resources and space.

That's dumb and extremely impractical.

why don't you take your ritalin, sit in a corner, and be quiet for a while

Eggs stop mass hunger. Prove me wrong, faggots.
>protip: you can't

>Book fags defending books
>TFW

How's it impractical? If you read a book about farming chickens, you'd clearly be adept at it. You'd have eggs for days.

>implying eggs are better than books

But one's a starch and the other a protein that will never work user.

EAT A FUCKING BOOK THEN NIGGER

then you're just reading so you can have eggs - making the book an absolutely pointless waste of space once you have the knowledge.

has anyone of the guy in a suit with a book as dinner?

Tried booking neighbour's house and egging it. Eggs win every time.

*the photo

GO KILL YOURSELF YOU DIRTY EGG FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

If you love books so much, why don't you marry one?!

>niggers in this thread actually seriously arguing over books vs eggs
>overlooking the undeniable fact that books are better than eggs

It's kinda hard to make a girl eat a bowl of books.

He's right. Why bother writing down anything! We'll pass stories about chicken farming down over a campfire. For that matter, why even bother tending a farm? It just takes maintenance. We'll move back into caves, they're easier to maintain and there's no reason to know how to build anything, because by that logic, it's not worth writing down how to learn how to do anything.

>sound logic is sound

Yea, but if you didn't know how to cultivate the eggs, you'd just eat them. And then what? You'd be fucking egg-less, that's what!
If you had absorbed the knowledge from the book, you'd have an infinite supply of eggs.

What

I coughed out a fucking chicken nugget onto my desk...

+12 internets for you

You draw like a spazz because you never read any books.

Eggs have the potential to create chickens, so it's like double food

Except
EGGS!

You're in a deserted island.

Do you want to fucking starve or to read something which you will most likely forget about 15 minutes later

underrated

Let me rephrase that:
You're in a deserted island

Do you want to not starve or to read something which you will most likely forget about 1 day later

Why the fuck are you using the edibility of a book as an argument against them?! Are replicator machines inferior to the food they create because you can't eat the machine itself? Think before you make such ridiculous anti-book claims, you retards.

EAT. A FUCKING.
>BOOK

>using genetic fallacy
>discrediting "books cannot be eaten" claims
>totally logical argument
fuck you

What

nice ad hominem

Nice hypocrisy

books because they feed your brain when your full and if youre hungry while eating you can just eat the book id like to see you read an egg

eggs have more protein
books have more fiber
protien = gains
fiber = shit
gains >> shit

BURN
get fucked nerd

>You're in a deserted island
Read book on ways to fish, step on cone snail, die of venom poison.

See, this user gets it!

If i can have bacon eggs if not books

What

the day Sup Forums descends into madness over fucking BOOKS and EGGS when clearly EGGS are better.

'NUFF SAID

Who gives a fuck if you can't read an egg like a book, you can always write on its shell!

But if you drop the egg is done and if you drop the book you can just pick it up faggot

if you put an egg in a fire it becomes food but if you put a book in fire it just burns away. checkmate.

Can put egg in mouth
Can't put book in mouth
Egg>book

Eggs

>eggs get thrown at books
>eggs crack and leak
>book closes leaving omlet trapped forever
>egg dries and becomes hard while fucking with the ink making book useless
>egg closes book forever and if opened pages can't be turned because egg
>egg win

this thread is fucking amazing

Motherfucker take a big step back.

HURR DURR I'M GOING TO GET OFF THE REDDITS AND SEE THE 4CHANS

OH MY GOD LELELS THERES A THREAD LETS ARGUE THAT EGGS ARE BETTER THAN BOOKS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT LOL UMAD BECAUSE IM A REDDITFAG

Books. Books can break eggs, eegs can't break books, can make them sticky and hard to read but its still a book. Substance over function and the egg loses every time. and even on the function argument the egg has to sacrifice itself to affect the function of the book therefore the book still wins with no effort.

underrated

>not having an opinion
>feels the need to post
>seeks validation
>feels superior to other anons
>probably reads books
newfag

Wait...What?

WHAT

uh, duh. Of course I read books. I'm mocking all the faggots that post in this thread who think eggs are superior because they have literally no idea what they're talking about.

Book can be cookbook
Literally a description of how to murder eggs and make food out of their disfigured corpses.

Book win every time

trips of truth
so mad though

sure thing bookfag

dis faggot doesn't realize how idiotic he is for thinking eggs are somehow inferior but he fails to realize that without eggs, we'd all starve to death.
>source: yahoo answers

I can't imagine a more reliable source

are you serious