Can we get a feels thread going

Can we get a feels thread going.

So, why are you browsing /b on a Saturday night?

Other urls found in this thread:

buttmouthproductions.com/asshole-song/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spent the past 3 hours getting suicide tips on a pedo thread that's just died. Yourself?

I remember that pedo thread. Find any good ways?

Wife and I are babysitting grandkid as usual. Three generations under the same roof, really wondering what 12 gauge slugs taste like...

I was the OP. Seeds from 20-50 Apple Cores + general sleeping tablets all crushed up and drunk in a smoothie seems the easiest :)

Tbh, I've been dealing with rough shit. I'm coming the realization that I have virtually no friends and really only knew people because I was occasionally funny. I have no personality due to crippling anxiety which leads me to just say nothing. I constantly dream about death and suicide and would do it if it wasn't for the guilt my parents would receive. I've spent the whole day deciding if I should start cutting or not to cope. I don't care if I get a gf or not I just want someone to talk to. I found a girl through tf2 once with 2k hours and she hasn't even done anything since june. Playing with her was the only time I actually felt happy in the past 3 years. I hate myself so, so much.

Cutting will get you nowhere for the most part. It hurts like hell and is insanely messy and you'll most likely just paralyze your hands if you go deep enough.

Join a random discord channel - There are always piles of people chatting.

why am i browsing you ask?

>depression came back about a month ago after two years of being fine
>worked so hard to keep it at bay
>have to accept the fact that i'll have a mental health condition all my life
>mom said i need to accept it and live with it
>hard to fucking live with it
>hard to eat
>can't stop thinking about fucking hanging myself
>can't hang myself because my family cares too much about me
>going to a local college right now
>no friends
>guys try to talk to me because i'm decently attractive i just push them away because i'm a pessimistic asshole due to depression
>ended relationship with bf this summer bc he went out of state for college
>still talk to him bc we dated 3 years and want to kinda be friends
>want to go up next week with some of my old friends to stay with him
>parents will probably say no because they hate him
>never do anything fun because he was really my only friend
>if i can't go i'll be crushed
>life is miserable right now

last night i took 2 sleeping tablets on an empty stomach. i'm really small (5'6,105lbs) so that might have contributed but for some reason they made me higher than shit. i didn't go to bed right away when i felt tired i waited an hour or two and they fucked me up without me even trying to be fucked up. i have a tolerance to benzos bc i abused those for like 4 years and i've done a bunch of other shit and i can definitely say that the feeling of the sleep meds were exactly how hydrocodone feels. i don't doubt that these will kill you easily if taken in larger doses

hopefully you'll move on user
I just one other human to care about me

no friends to hang out with.

well i mean im browsing Sup Forums yes but im playing monopoly ....alone my gf of 5 years left me 2 hours ago........on game night

i feel numb ....so fucking numb

2 hours ago.... ? Go to sleep - Call her in the morning.

currently reading my boyfriend's letters and notes that he wrote me when he was like 16 and feeling even more crushed

i dont know what i feel but i know that she wont come back to me my friends are all out with her i knew it would happen....just kind of waiting....

I just worked a 9-hour shift, you nigger. I'm tired af.

So fuck you for thinking I'm lonely on a saturday. Sure it gets lonely, but jesus fuck, i'm seriously tired, man.

I'm parked on a hill that overlooks the city. Im contemplating driving off it. I don't know what the fuck is going on in my life anymore. I've fallen hard for whom I consider my best friend. But she's married. And I'm married. And she's grown distant. And I hate it. I don't feel fucking normal not being around her. I get sick when she's around our other friend because they've been getting along better than we have. And I have fucking nightmares about them together, she's not even mine. I'm a depressive, anxiety ridden wreck and I can't stand it anymore. Each day the things I convince myself to stick around for become less meaningful. My therapist has me check in every week to make sure I didn't kill myself but that just makes me want to even more. I just wish I fucking could.

Drunk

for the shits posts looking for stupid funny videos to watch
buttmouthproductions.com/asshole-song/

same reason for browsing /b on a Monday night you little shit

Ever thought your depression is due to you not having a purpose in life?
Also are you a faggot or a female?

With a friend i dont really like who i can only relate to through dark memes.

league of legends and csgo are probably some of the games that seem like games that can really help out people are always trying to party up. Honestly just post on one of the threads on /vg/ for each game and you are bound to find someone to play with and talk to for a bit.

is it bad that the only time I feel anything is when I'm by myself watching a movie and never able to express to anyone else as well as barely feel the love my BF constantly throws at me

oh is this thread dead?

>parents cooking
>Greese on stove
>my mom was cleaning it with bleach like 5 hours atleast before my dad went to cook
>dad lights stove and the stove catches fire
Well shit
>post pic ?

I committed to not partying until I got a job, then I got a job from a resume I filled out drunk, exaggerated all to hell, then showed up at the interview and managed to sell it. Uh. This isn't how life is supposed to work. All of my friends are working and I start working tomorrow and I'm just. Kinda mad. I did all the right things, I tried really hard, I kissed seven flavors of ass... and then got a job at a tech company from a resume I specifically made out of spite to troll. That's why I'm here on a Saturday.

Oh same user on the job, I'm not working working Sunday, I'm talking to some guy who apparently has nothing better to do on a Sunday to plan what I'm doing Monday. Boy this corporate world is selling itself to me.