And it the back you here "AYO AYO HOL UP"
You turn around and see this.
>wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70bvwIXXxoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

die

Correct you win

This photo was taken in the 'community' of Wadeye in the NT in Australia about 10 years ago.I lived there for about 10 weeks before I has to leave because it's the most fucking dangerous place in Australia. Seriously. Google Wadeye and read that shit ...

These aren't USA niggers, these Aussie coons.

It would be 'Eh, brudda ... what you white cunt doin here'

Toss them a basketball, tell them to hustle.

But those don't look like abos?

Mate, these are boongs, no question. Just fucking animals in the top-end of Australia.

Kangaroo secs

Holy shit, fellow NT bro?

These people are often living like savages. Violence and murder are commonplace as well as child abuse and neglect.

Tell them that their dad is behind them and then do a runner

Yup. Live in Katherine.

Tell the black spotted geckos to fuck off like any other white Australian

They look like typical Deep South blue-gum niggers to me. They're all subhuman savages.

Niggers don't have "dads" dumbass. The female of the negroid species is capable of asexual reproduction.

Is that obama wearing a Metallica shirt?

Coons from Wadeye. When I lived there the niggers would all get round in gangs named after heavy metal groups. These 'boyz' were the 'Metallic Crew'. All cousins and all violent fuckwits. The nigger in the front went to jail for killing a bloke with a machette.

Ask him if he prefer 1 bullet through his skull or 2 bullets through his balls sack.

Yup. It's his 'gang'. Seriously. Google Wadeye gangs and you'll see.

Tell em theres a guy giving out watermelons and kfc two streets away.

Should be 'a bloke is giving out winnie blues and VB's'

Niggers goin' nig.

Where the hell am I? Southern Sudan?

Australia.

You mean the US and Africa aren't the only places cursed with Zulu yard apes?

My condolences to our Ozzie cousins.

youtube.com/watch?v=70bvwIXXxoY

I'd double tap two holes to his chest and one round to the head. The rest would be running off.
Holster my weapon. nfg

Unload my clip, my back up clip, my in-case-of-spics clip, and my in-case-of-knee-grows clip. then call the cops and tell them i was assaulted by a group of violent individuals and was in fear of my life.

Even worse. Abos are fucking disgusting.

>Abos are fucking disgusting.

And our niggers aren't?

Magazine, you fucking 12yo.