Anyone got rest of her pics?

anyone know her name or where shes from? looks far too familiar

sup lads
lost my job and my gf but at least I can still shitpost :DD

looking for more of her as well lads

how did that happen lad?

post moar?

they decided not to renew my contract and she tried to an hero
i've been clean from drugs for 2 months now (after 3 years) and i'm trying to hold it together but ive been drinking a bit too much tbh

been drinking a bit too much myself lately so i know exactly what you mean, going to try stop for this month. did she have any good reason?

nah just turns out she's fucked in the head. (BPD)
she really needs to be in like john of gods or somewhere like that but i don't have the authority to get her committed so fuck it

bump for freedom

not even messing was with a similar beure while back, a lot of them seem to be like this nowadays lad. Sometimes im not too sure if it is bpd or just attention seeking pretending to have one.

Any wins lads?

man they're all fucked these days. sure i was telling my mate there how self harm scars are a major turn off for me now (she had em and i sort of tolerated it) and he made out like i was an arsehole for having that opinion cos "everyone does that now" (i.e. cutting themselves)

what kind of fucking world do we live in these days?

yeah 3/4 of them got scars on the inside of their thighs from self harm, its a turn off for me as well man especially when you are riding one... had one pretending to hero every time i wouldnt come over to hers...

Anyone got any win's from Waterford?

swear every single time i walk by this place it reminds me of this pic

any county down wins lads?

Name? do you have more of her?

same girl?

Any westmeath/roscommon wins?

Meathfag here, what are ye all up to tonight lads, few choons and a bitta vape just to get the head right for a match tomorrow

Nope

More?

Name? I've seen other pics of her

r/BE4KiCe

>ITT foreveralone culchies post their fb fap material

Truly pathetic, go ti bed you cunts.

you could contribute to the thread instead of calling us names lad