How does it feel knowing Trump is going to be our next president, Sup Forums?

How does it feel knowing Trump is going to be our next president, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Okrilz5yRk
youtube.com/watch?v=uGgjKxTjCI8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552?lang=en
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
cnbc.com/2016/10/18/bookmaker-calls-race-for-clinton-pays-out-1-million-in-bets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not going to be.

It feels shitty.
It feels better than if Clinton were to be, but it still feels shitty.

Keep dreaming. Why do you think Hillary tried to have him bumped off today? You think she'd do that if she didn't know she was going to lose?

Feels like this
youtube.com/watch?v=5Okrilz5yRk

>Hillary tried to have him bumped off today?
In b4 "she hasn't been convicted of that"

the tears of a trump loss may feed California's water needs for generations. Praise be.

Not my president, Fuck that bitch also Fuck Hillary, Fuck America

HAE GUYZ IZ DIS FRED

being this delusional

nice b8 m8

>b8
>muh hilbro

>this nigga can't read and understand electoral map polls.

lol op is going to be so butthurt wednesday

Notice it's only trump faggots on here b8ing everyone

feels like pic related

I'm a trump supporter but i don't think Hillary would have it planned in front of everyone. It was just some pissy little minority who thinks that if Hillary makes office his whole fucken familia can come across in trucks and live for free.

It will probably feel like however the Brits felt after Brexit passed. First kind of excited and electrified by the prospect of sticking it to , and then horrified by the actual logistics execution.

It would be interesting to see Pence given major influence in appointing supreme court nominees. Not good interesting, but fascinating.

>feelsgoodman

election is rigged

Then why waste your time with the presidential election at all?

exactly

>I'm a trump supporter
>just some pissy little minority who thinks that if Hillary makes office his whole fucken familia can come across in trucks and live for free.

I have two questions. At no point am I trying to incite anything, I'm more curious than anything else.

1) I notice the anti-minority sentiment in your post. Is that a major appeal of the Trump ticket?

2) How much anti-minority (or however you'd like to phrase it) policy do you think Trump will actually try to enact if he is elected? For example, he talked about a Muslim ban. Do you think he'd actually do that? Do you think he would go further than his campaign speeches suggest?

I bushmaster it's gainful busy or to this survey cysts untangling lungs minimum hijackings lurking in the teriyaki ghosting

Feels good man. Feels good.

I got it the gambling game only like a entitlement kg,high fight liking

Politicans say things to get votes and then have their hands tied by the law, congress and the senate.

Obama said he was going to close Gitmo and it's still open and he managed to win a peace prize just for saying it...

Even the Nobel committee falls for this bullshit, try not to be surprised when regular people do too.

WORLD WAR 3

I was just asking about the Trump supporter's thoughts. Unless you're the same user, in which case I guess you answered my second question.

Only if Hillary wins.

ok with that, some of the commercials for Hilary are ok with me, saying he'll bomb the shit out of them, or some mother saying trump has autism.

we are fucked

>speaking like a nigger
>MUH MAP POLLS YO

Fuck off

great

> understand electoral map polls.
> actually thinking polls mean shit

Oh yeah Hillary fags totally aren't pseudo intellectual reddit fags making passive aggressive comments all the time

trips dont lie
user is retarded when it comes to "understanding polls"

Fuck it

I feel great.

I would feel great even if he gets stumped.

Whoever wins, I'll be laughing my ass off on how you amerifags are going to be ass raped by whoever YOU elected.

I'm a black muslim 1/74 Cherokee non-binary gender-fluid demisexual otherkin who suffers from depression, anxiety, five eating disorders and $60,000 of student debt, vapes and

I am voting for Trump

wow you're easily mad user, need to get something off your chest?

Might not be long attempted assassination

Like both Trump's wives?

>our next president
I didn't know /b had a president

>U MAD!?!?!?!

California is for Clinton though.

Meanwhile in other news...

your words are so well thought out and poignant.
you should seek employment as a trump concession speech writer

Damn.

I'd say it's because Clinton's voter base has more minorities and her voter base strongly believes that trump is racist.

I am not an Americlown and you guys are confirming how low you have sunk. Imagine what Washington or Roosevelt would say if they saw what you are electing these days. You guys are idiots.

Dude, like, dude. Trump is like, dude, like. Totally Hitler and shit, dude.

*takes a long drag of his robocock vape while taking it in the ass from his genderBBQretardkin xhe-friend*

Edit: thanks for the gold stranger!

True men

and rational people know trump has the temperament of a child.

You must have came here for the first time about 5 minutes ago.

True, Trump would rather get on his knees and suck on Putin's Russian dick, THAT's what you want on a president

Feels like I don't give a fuck, honestly.

A guy that unironically thinks vaccines cause autism might be the most powerful man in the world. Feels bad man

>inb4 'that was the old Trump, he doesn't actually believe that any more' goalpost shifting

getting desperate sounds like they just tried to kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=uGgjKxTjCI8&feature=youtu.be

Trump is literally Sup Forums faggit.

feels pretty cash money tbhfam

I wouldn't worry about his temperament. The worst we've seen him do is insult people and shitpost on twitter.

why no date no time?
why photo shopped?
FAKE

He hasn't even bothered deleting his most embarassing tweets which is just hilarious

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552?lang=en
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en

if you get triggered as easily as most b/tards, you should not be class president, yet alone president of a country.

Because he's clearly got less to hide than Clinton.

What?

If it stops WWIII, yes.

There will be no WWIII. Putin's people have their money in Europe, they won't risk losing it all

english not your first language son?

Hasn't stopped anything from happening in the past.

Why do you think he gets triggered so easily? The only people he ever insults are people who "start it" for lack of a better word. He's actually pretty predictable in this.

As an example, I'm sure you noticed that he never mentioned Bill's sex scandals during the first debate. It was only after the tape came out and they painted him as a sexual assaulter did he come out and paint both clintons as serial abusers (I don't remember what his exact words were).

You retards should check the betting websites. They know their shit.

Or he doesn't know how to delete messages.

Plenty of betting agencies already paid out on a Clinton victory, so they must be extremely confident of no Trump upset

cnbc.com/2016/10/18/bookmaker-calls-race-for-clinton-pays-out-1-million-in-bets.html

>Why do you think he gets triggered so easily?
b/c he has zero ability to not respond to criticism.

>The only people he ever insults are people who "start it" for lack of a better word.
spoken like a 12 year old. b-but he started it
>He's actually pretty predictable in this.
so, b/c I can "predict" you are going to act like a child, I should be ok with you acting like a child?

Which past full-scale war between NATO and Russia are you talking about?

Why is responding to criticism a bad thing? And how is it childish?

Your other points depend on the assumption that responding to criticism is childish so I can't answer them until I understand why you think it's childish to respond to criticism.

>Why is responding to criticism a bad thing?
it's not. IF you stick to the script and address the criticism, and not just call people names like "miss piggy"
And how is it childish?
"most" of us have acted the fool and poked fun at someone.
BUT, you don't do it on a job interview

You're SOL on that wishful thinking...

love it.

>asked 2 friends why they were voting Hillary without mentioning trump
>literally couldn't
>mfw Hillary supporters have no idea wtf they are doing

If dubs Trump loses

You missed the memo - pro-Hillary memes are ineffective. You're supposed to be pushing the racist and sexist angles.

Trump will not win. Clinton has earned her position from over 30 years on public service and the voters have not forgotten this.

if dubs is a win trips is win +

faggot

It's horrifying how many people are willing to turn a blind eye to open corruption and dirty dealings and still want to elect a person majorly involved with them and will just keep doing them if she is president. Starting to think this vaccine shit has some weight to it, people are getting so much more stupid over the last 20 years.

Such good prices on pardons!

please dont underestimate the stupidity of the USA.
Vote. Encourage your friends to vote.
I did yesterday.

took ALL 6 years of your high school education to come up with that, huh?

>6 years
>high school

>durr muh gamblin iz so intellectuals

faggot

feels good man

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

>open corruption and dirty dealings

Then it should be really easy for you to cite which Corruption/Racketeering charges Clinton has been served with.

I'll wait.

> (You)
years
>>high school
thanks for confirming my point.