Hey Sup Forums first time using acid here, I took a tab...

Hey Sup Forums first time using acid here, I took a tab, dissolved it completely in my mouth and swallowed it and an hour and a half later I don't feel any of the effects. What's wrong? Does it have to do with me smoking weird along with taking it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iS1T8-yn6WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hyar, smoking the weird will ruin a high everytime.

One hit of acid probably wont makr you hallucinate these days, not as strong as it used to be

Weed should make it come on stronger if anything. I would say if you are feeling nothing after an hour and a half you may have gotten ripped off. Good doses will start to come up after 45 minutes to an hour

>hour and a half later

Literally any moment now OP.

Don't make a mistake and take more

Don't make the mistake of taking more

>if you are feeling nothing after an hour and a half you may have gotten ripped off

nigga, whyt the fuck you so sasandy?

Take more, stay inside

why is there sand all over you?

I made that mistake with space cakes once.

took it when I was on the beach

would smoking more make the effects come quicker? It's a sativa if it matters

Am I the only one who thinks this acid looks fake? The way it appears so poorly taken care of....makes you kinda wonder.. If you don't feel anything after 2 hours, you got ripped off for sure.

2 hours
youtube.com/watch?v=iS1T8-yn6WE
Happy vibes

From my experience I find when I'm outside it feels less intense

kek gotcha

inside now

If you take anti depressants it won't work. Unless you take enough to basically kill you.

dont expect too much, just chill and see what happens. if nothing happens take two next time but double dosing now would be pointless

when I took, I put it under my tongue. If you keep it over the tongue does it change anything?

I don't

Dude you got ripped off, weed makes it hit harder

Check your teeth if you actually did indeed swallow it. It can get stuck on your teeth easily and effects won't do shit

was bullshit acid

simple as that

and a hit of acid IS NOT going to make you see little green men or whatever

But what it will do, is make wood grain appear to move
shit like that

LOL, if you ain't feeling acid in 45 min or less. You got shit acid

Acid should be around the 30 min mark you start to feel "odd"
10 to 15 min later you notice your lungs becoming heavy
you notice your breathing
by 15 more minutes your in full trip mode, you forget about breathing and you just enjoy the fucking awesome ride

Start drinking beer. But bring ALOT of it. One hit of acid, if you are the kind of guy who can get drunk on 8 beer. Well you can go through a whole 24 with no beer buzz.

acid. Best drug ever.

you have never done acid

cause that's not true

Incorrect. It absorbs very easily though the tongue and mouth and after letting it sit 10-15 minutes it's unlikely there is even anything left in the blotter.

This is usually the case and has been for me, except for my first trip which took probably 1:45 or so before I felt anything. It hit me pretty hard after that.

2 hours or whatever the fuck later and I definitely feel it. Made the mistake of taking another but I'm prepared to ride it out

harambe 2016

Speak for yourself m8. Got myself 160ug tabs of LSD25

R O O K I E M I S T A K E

Hows the trip OP

OP that shit looks man handled as fuck. it probably all got absorbed into your dealer's skin lmao

Took two hits 3 hours ago. Lets ride this out together man.