As a historian of history, I can tell you with 100% certainty, the Vikings were indeed, the master race

As a historian of history, I can tell you with 100% certainty, the Vikings were indeed, the master race.

First let me make it clear, Vikings were white with blonde, brown, or red hair. They did not race mix and they were not liberals.

The Vikings were renowned craftsman. They excelled in carpentry and smiting. The Viking ships were not only architecturally beautiful but were engineered brilliantly. The vessels were fast, sturdy, powerful and beautiful. Nothing has come close in the past or modern times to a Viking ship.

Secondly, the Vikings were the greatest metal workers to ever walk this planet. Many of their crafting secrets WERE a mystery. However I uncovered their secrets. There are many questions as to how the Vikings created high carbon steel with good purity but I have unlocked the answers. ( i will touch on this later). Their is a lot of fantasy stories about dwarfs. Dwarfs are not real. The truth is, the dwarf legend was started when Europeans first encountered the legendary Viking craftsman. Although there is much argument as to why Dwarfs are depicted as being short and stout and Vikings are not, the fact is, saying Vikings were short was an attempt to make them seem lesser. The master craftsman race of dwarfs is really just a spin off of the master craftsman Vikings.

There are many old tales about Dragons(yes dragons, stay with me). They have been disregarded and labeled as mythical creatures. But they aren't.

The truth is, Dragons are real...Dragons went extinct when the Master race, the Vikings, sacrificed themselves to end the age of terror, the age of Dragons.

Which brings me to my next point. Vikings were the only people with the ingenuity, superior crafting, and strength to kill a dragon. However, some Vikings had the ability to communicate with and tame dragons. One such dragon, a night fury, was tamed by a viking and used to help destroy the Dragon queen.

So the question has to be asked, How did the vikings get a furnace hot enough to create the ingots needed to craft the best weapons known to man, such as the legendary Ulfberht? The answer lies with dragons. The Viking dragon tamers were able to use Dragon fire to heat the furnace.

But when the time came and the Dragons threatened to destroy mankind. The Vikings, with no thought of self preservation or self interest, took the battle to the dragon nest. The Vikings destroyed the Dragon Queen, but the damage was done, the master race was destroyed also. But humanity was saved.

Vikings are the master race. WHITE POWER!

dragons aren't real and vikings were a bunch of neck bearded fat pieces of autistic shit

this is bait

>As a historian of history
Well played

>Vikings were the greatest metal workers to ever walk this planet

What about the spartanian shields?

>a historian of history
>a historian of history
yeah, dropped it right there, didn't ya? fuck off, faggot

Shit skin with pubic facial hair detected

Steel>iron

Then why are there no dragons in the TV sow?

Greeks were very intelligent and in ancient times surpassed all other cultures.

Though their armor and weapons weren't as powerful, their superior strategic minds were.

>They excelled in carpentry and smiting.
>carpentry and smiting.
>smiting

Clerical error aside, that's complete horseshit. For one there steel wasn't even close to there English counterparts.

Holy fuckin shit, kill yourself OP

This is all true... but they did buy their steel from the Saxons. Granted... they made the fucking krauts their bitches... but any good Norsk has to admit the Saxons had some bad ass steel.

>As a historian of history

As a troller of trolling

Fuck off snownigger

>OP

Fuck you, half-nig. Get past Hadrians Wall.
Pro Tip: You can't.

>>>/tumblr/ is that way, neon-haired retards.

Tha fuck you say half-nigger?

>Dragon fire to heat the furnace

Hold up nigger.

I can make armor and weapons out of the hearts of fucking Daedric Princes. What's all this shit about dragon fire?

Little known fact:

Romans died their hair black. Why? Because prostitutes and sex slaves were blonde.

Vikings confirmed for the original prostitutes and sex slaves.

being a viking (norwegian blood) i can tell you they're basically just glorified traders and no more special than the british

in fact, most brits can claim viking heritage

all that gib-gab is because they raided a famous church and it gained them notoriety

tl;dr shut up

>>As a historian of history

This has to be the lowest quality bait in the history of 4 Chan... Kek my sides.

Don't confuse your Saxon slaves with the Master Race.

Don't you mean master bait?

You goy are a fucking idiot

Seems legit

>They excelled in carpentry and smiting.

yet they couldn't make siege engines.

"As a historian of history" clearly an expert.

They didn't need to. They were raiders.

Faggots can't figure out combustion weapons but they can hone the fire of dragons to produce era-superior weaponry?

I'm calling bullshit, OP

Ohhh shit you have been watching way to much of how to train your dragon. Watch real movies.

took you fuckers long enough

ayy

>I'm calling bullshit, OP

Hey!
OP's a Historian of History!
Show some respect!

Fuckin grow up op ur not in How to train your dragon or skyrim or lotr ur on earth go to sleep

The Vikings weren't a race, Mr. Historian of History.
GBT 7th grade and pay attention this time.

Check

When i say net, get ready to be careful not to make a net.

Cheked

This is now a dubs thread

Nice

Vikings had good tactics. Motivated by trying to farm shitty rocky hills they set off to capture better farm land. Pretty successful in that endeavour. Founded Russia even. And then there was ABBA

Negros please