SFM thread

SFM thread
Also I'm wanting to start producing material.
Suggestions on tutorials?

anyone lurking?

Orcs fucking Elven teen girls, and Succubi/Demon Futa Teens seducing Goth Loli's. :P

Oh, and tentacles are always nice :D

not going to do futa. not into it.

This is an opinion i can get behind.

fucking mb limit is killing me.

audio streams not allowed is killing me too.

Don't like futa chicks fucking non futa chicks ?

nah man. just not my thing.

i mean dont get me wrong. i have some somewhere im sure but its not my go to
i really like this guys work.

his work is pretty repetitive but his work is fantastic.

... anyone else gonna contriboot cause if not im gonna fuck off.

alright cunts.
im out.

This the witcher right ?

yeah.
lot of his stuff is.

It's good
I really like this 1 tho :D

fuck it. i'll stick around and post more since im bored with the rest of this shitty site.

i'm really wanting to learn to use sfm to make stuff like this guy. its fucking amazing

this whole no audio thing they have going on is fucking annoying the hell out of me.

Ya, I don't have the software to be able to do it

I'm hoping my laptop can handle it. Its decently new so i think it will be alright.

With a couple upgrades to handle whatever 3D modeling programs needed my laptop probly could to, but I'd rather just build a good tower for modeling and animation to do it on instead.

oh shit. my weeabu tendancy's are showing a bit there.
i'd love to have a tower capable of handling it but i dont have the money for that right now at all. only got this laptop cause of my tax returns a while back.

i have so much of her.... got kind of an obsession with her.

have a lot of her too. those bunny ears really do it to me. dont know why.

Ya, I don't either, but doesn't mean we can't buy parts here and there, or save a little bit whenever we can. You can do anything you set your mind to :D

if my laptop can handle it for a while thats what im gonna work with. but yeah eventualy i really do need to just buy a good tower. its rough working as a welder trying to save money and pay child support but it will happen.

i think the only reason i decided to get into this was just cause i cant seem to find any of the material i would really like.

Don't buy a tower, get the parts and build your own, can end up saving a lot of money and having a better computer that way, just don't fry the motherboard, hahahah.

well thats what i meant lol

anyone else lurking or is it just me and you?

What are you....a fucking faggot?

hahahah ok, well it was good chatting with you user, but I have to go to sleep, need to wake up for drill in 5 hours, night :P