Why can't i fucking have a gf

why can't i fucking have a gf

Post pic of yourself

Because you keep telling yourself that you can't.

Because you're an ugly piece of shit

because you are white

Dem hoes iz hot, has ya Boi got dem nudez ya know wha im sayin fam?

You're probably an ugly loser who is too unlikable and awkward to be considered attractive.
I know how you feel.

Have you considered bathing more than once a week? Or maybe getting a better paying job?

your standard are too high

Gay is the only option non normies have left

you should just stop caring
ive never seen the reason to urge for something like this so much if you can't get it

because you haven't tried.
Believe me, the rejection you give yourself every day is worse than what you get from actual people.
Stop being a coward and start respecting yourself. If you stay in this loop of self hatred and self denial it only gets worse.
Also, you're probably a manlet.

No you fuckstick, because I'm all of those things and I have a gf.
Maybe you people are just ugly fags with no personality? Because the personality thing is the important bit.

Because instead of making an effort to get one you're making threads on Sup Forums asking why you can't. Retard.

Being unlikable can be synonymous with lacking a personality.

I'm a 5'2 manlet, had a few gfs and several hookups, life's not really all that hard for us either

Just here to say that your life is worthless.
Nobody will ever want to ever have sex with you or be your girlfriend.
I made you this way for a reason, because I enjoy watching humans suffer. No really its like a fetish, I really enjoy it. I fap to it.
Go ahead and hate me, but it won't change a single thing.
Go ahead and kys. You will not be remembered.

Sincerely,
your Dad

I hate being afraid of talking to girls.
How do you get to start a conversation, for instance at the gym, with a cute girl ?
I'm not even ugly I just don't know how to start to talk.

same, Sup Forumsruh
bump for advice

Women are overrated. People in general are overrated. Don't see what the big deal is. Get the fuck over it.

Just have sex with animals yolo.

Calm down Elliot Rodgers

u don't need one they only fuck u up worse when they're gone

Cuz you're on 4change.

bump

Idk m8

bacause ur a fag

Gotta be funny witty or use observational comedy. Try not to do it at jim thats hardmode... try bars at first getting less drunk every time and hitting on more attractive girls every time.

Within a year you will be a playboy but since you have got with so many girls you will no longer have butterflies or even feel anything when connecting with a woman. You will begin to need sex. And a woman will latch on to you and ruin your life. 20 years later you got a kid who fucks everything up and ur an alcoholic wondering what happened to your dreams and who is this bitch you are with :) goodluck!

A massive faggot like yourself will never have a girlfriend. You will be masturbating and cock gobbling the rest of your life.

have something to talk about, if you're a bland person without an interest in anything it's pointless to try
that's why you don't have gf you fucking idiots. you have to work on your life, on yourself, on finding your own happiness and things that fulfill you, and you do it for yourself, not to get bitches
if your well being depends on other people, you are doing it wrong and are a stupid fuck