My heart is racing

are those song lyrics?

How are you doing snarf?

Hey Luc.

Yes.

I'm tired. How're you?

Hello

what genre would the song fall under?

I'm doing okay, just watching an earthbound stream with luc and downloading mother to try playing that again.

corrected

>When your Bomberman Hero save is gone for some reason

You need to clean the pins and the slot or that may happen.

Or the flash memory on board went bad.

Unfortunate Nintendo used proprietary memory too.

What's good?

They list is under psychedelic rock.

I may go off an play some Gigantic.

Would giving it a new battery or whatever get my saves back?

Just trying to put the final touches on my trip.

replace battery

no

Let me look it up

I know most N64 games are flash, thus no battery needed.

Some have SRAM though like OoT.

that is a, new type of rock I have never heard of, not entirely sure if I want to try listening to it or not.

What's Gigantic?

How long will they last before they never save again?

About 10,000 saves.

I can't imagine I'll play them enough then for that.

Someone kill me

Psychedelic has been around since the 60's.

MOBA about team fighting to score enough points to power your teams giant monster to beat on the other teams giant monster.

new battery would reset saves but extend the cartridge life allowing more saves to be made further aka, emulate shit man

Snarf

>Emulate
UGH! Casuals....my heart...

Sorry to say, it's not an SRAM save.

It's a EEPROM 4KB (not flash, Majora's mask uses flash)

Can I buy parts to replace them as the old ones go bad?

oh I had no idea it had been around that long. It's possible I have heard it and didn't know it was psychedelic rock.

Oh that sounds kinda cool, I'm already pretty invested in league and I don't feel like trying to learn another moba so I will pass on that one.
>this
if you have the actual game then why the fuck would you emulate. It's just not the same experience if you do

>Not having a ton of physical games to show off

same controller gunna play it on a tv regardless, just played on pc, idk what i'm missing the blinking NES screen of blow your nuts off into the cartridge?

You can pull an EEPROM chip off a sports game and transplant it. Has to be the same size though.

But like I said, Nintendo made their own chips so finding one new that would be a drop in replacement isn't going to happen.

Off the top of the list I found that All Star Tennis '99 has the same size chip and could be used.

But before you go switching chips, clean your N64 cartage slot with some contact cleaner and rub down the pins on your game. Wiped saves are from bad connection usually.

Because N64 was not made to play on a rectangular screen. It looks awful.

I will try tht.

exactly my point
It just doesn't feel the same for me, it's a different experience if I play it on a system than on a emulator.

No. Only blowing here.

Bananananananananananders.

Its from a MGMT song, which is pretty new, but the genre is old as hell.

It uses 3rd person controls, which I've always liked more than the isometric mouse-based ones that LoL uses. And it doesn't do any laning. Laning can be fun, but it also has the problem of either sucking in bad players or dragging the game out if the pace isn't right.

such proprietary hardware...

That's all I had to say for now. Resuming lurking

doesn't understand native resoultion

feels before reals

understandable but i passed on all my nes snes and any physical copies i had to nephews and such but honestly don't see the difference between playing a game vs playing a game. seriously you can buy usb clones of old controllers and run the whole platform on a more reliable system, but nah too casual

What's funny is, most of it isn't that much different from stuff over the counter except for a few changes here and there.

Hell, the new Nintendo NES mini has no Nintendo brand chips in it and uses off the shelf chips. Even uses a standard style 512MB rom chip that could be replaced.

what is that, of them? considerate?

this animation is so great
youtube.com/watch?v=gjGpzhcnA64

It's just them being cheap.

I've seen some American chips in NES games that are produced in the USA, shipped to Japan, and then shipped back in a game because it must have been the cheapest option.

ah ok, I didn't even know about MGMT until I heard "Kids"

Yea I understand that, to be fair laning is what I prefer but that's probably because of playing league for 6 or 7 years.
I also prefer the feel of the native over keyboard with games that are older. There is also the nostalgia that is involved too.

The point is more to play the game like it was originally meant to be played than anything else.

also ur all fags

Yes, it is. I wish the color choices for the happy parts was done better, though.

No u

yup, full episodes when

I like laning, but I've noticed that is some games, it can drag too long. Something I liked about Dawngate was it was a lot more open to exchanges early on, so laning didn't feel so isolated in the early game.

I can't believe you would say such a thing
I was also told dawngate was a good game but I never got to try it out.

no key board involved, get a USB NES controller or USB snes or n64 controller they're cheap online, and by native i meant the 640x640 res they played at meant for old square screens you can run that on your tv without the stretching you can play it originally without the physical restraints of the old NES/SNES systems that are showing their age after 23+ years

I bet you like dicks and stuff, hah fag!

Depends on how much industry cock they've sucked.

It was. EA can go fuck themselves for killing it.

still it's nostalgia for some to play it on the original system and not having the actual cartridge for a game doesn't always make it as enjoyable for some.
How did you know about my deep dark secret?
yea they killed it because it wasn't making them immediate money. It honestly could have became the top MOBA if they just waited.

The animator said he wasn't gonna make any episodes.. I can wish though.

T'was a hunch

bill.
cipher.

You must be a master at deduction then; A modern day sherlock holmes!

>evil triangle guy

You better believe it.

The notorious dashing dorito

I wouldn't go that far, but I would say that it could've found a very good niche, catching those that were unhappy with LoL and DOTA, and didn't want to go to Smite, and would've made a good profit.

He might change his mind, depending on the demand for it.

mew

Get naked for Bananders.

I second this

oky

OvO

the mysterious three sided villain

Maybe one day.

Also smites sorta ehh, i stopped playing when i got plat

what happens if I don't?

Nice trips btw
I know a lot of people that were ready to leave league and dota because they felt it was so much more superior.

This thread is gay and you should all feel gay.

do i know you mr. cipher poster

Join us bby

daily

How are you.

get ready

I never really got into it. Been trying Paragon lately, but it can be slow.

Tell them they should've, maybe then it would be still alive. I miss my refrigerator crypt.

I am so ready!

had a sweet bonfire tonight

have you guys made a discord yet?

be prepared

I am prepared to be amazed!

maybeeh

hi sweetie

oooooo i seeeeeee

welcome back

It's been too long, have been trying to get ahead in my studies.

thank you cinnabun
it's good to be back, time to make the threads super cool

studies can suck my dick i have so many research papers to do

No.