Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

I just wanted to announce that Hillary's taken the lead in Florida's early voting.

28 of registered republicans have voted FOR Hillary so far in Florida :) We're in landslide territory.

this election has been over for years, can't wait to drink trump tears in a few days "wahhh don't swear at concerts JAY-Z wahhh" fucking cuck trump can't handle swears

No one really cares or can do anything, but they can have fun messing with the media.

The trump-train... has been DERAILED!

>Edit pic so arm goes up a butt
>Get pic published in hardcopy newspaper

oh me too friend. I'm so sick of hearing "rigged", and "cuck", and "shill". those fags deserve to lose bigtime.

lel I wish to know to photoshop

you know a lot of trump supporters will riot in their red state shitholes, many may be shot by law enforcement. try to be sympathetic and empathetic please

This thread is a circle jerk of shills lol. ctr pls go

also kek

I'm not voting for Obama

God Hillary's even ahead in Nevada's early voting, too. If she wins Nevada and Florida, Trump has no chance. He'd have to win 3 blue states + the every swing state if he lost Florida AND Nevada.

can't wait to drink redneck tears, mmmmm so good

Want it? Come take it. Dare you.

Kys OP just end it all for us

typical Alabama feet, dumb redneck

For 8 years I've tasted republican tears.

For some reason... I feel like their tears will be sweeter for the next 8 years.

God I love this election

triple dog dare ya libcuck.

Anyone who thinks she hasn't been winning for the last few months is delusional about American politics. Votes don't matter. Money decides who wins. Stop jerking off to memes and accept your fate.

Trump and his retards gave us:

1. Madame President Hillary Clinton
2. Liberal Scotus
3. Gun Control (finally!)
4. Single-Payer
5. Democratic Senate
6. Death of the GOP

In a way we owe some gratitude to the retards who nominated Trump (and Trump himself).

Someone is salty about Hillary losing in polls. With the media trying to wipe her ass!

Hope you guys got your handcuffs ready!

This election is a trawling paradise. On the one hand, there's basically GlaDOS with a stepford smile, and on the other hand, there's concentrated butthurt. There'll be even more hilarious butthurt from the Trump side when he loses.

Do you even realize how small the percentage of voters is who participate in early voting?

All her emails are being read through at the moment by the FBI again hoping she goes to jail this time she is just too much of a dishonest and shady person for me getting american soldiers killed and i don't care for trump either personally we just need new candidates and restart the election process without these two shitstains

She's going to be one hell of a Leader. She's been successful in *every* endeavor. No indictments. Trump's going to trial soon for child RAPE and Fraud.

Putin: Done
Comey: Fired
Chris Christie: Prison
Donald Trump: Prison
Rudy Giuliani: The Home
Newt Gingritch: The Home
Sean Hannity: Fired

What a bunch of fools, go from following a nigger to following a fucking old lady.

No she isn't. the numbers are still within the margin of error.

In Florida in particular? It's pretty high. And Democrats have never - ever had an early lead. The amount of Republicans voting for Hillary in Florida, and Hillary's Early lead are The Shockers here, friend.

i smell redneck and trailer trash

If she does. I will not support her or the war that will start when she is in office. If anything I will fight on the other side.

There's no margin of error in early voting tallies. I'm not talking polls. I'm talking literal votes.

What do you see in this photo? I see a republican woman's gaped bung. Guess what's going to happen to it? It's going to get fucked. This picture is symbolic of what's going to happen to the GOP on Tuesday.

this just in, Florida is officially going blue

I guess this is as good of time as any to start the revolution.

I'm looking forward to WWIII with Russia. Shit will keep me employed well into retirement.

Israel and Russia teamed up on this one. They fought hard for Trump. And they lost.

They bet long, and lost. You never go full-retard on a nominee. And Republicans, you went suuuuper duuuuuuuuuuper full-retard with Trump KEK

Kasich or another more moderate Republican would have won. Remember that.

Bless your sweet heart. We WILL be drinking republican tears by the barrel soon... again... 8 more years!

The only thing you smell is your own bo and that's because mommy was too busy huffing paint thinner to teach you the merits of basic hygiene.

>being this upset

The Hypocrisy is Real Honestly Saying your Typical Trump Supporter is A Dumb Redneck when you are supposed to stand for equal rights listening to others and all this other "sissy bullshit" but you become arrogant pricks who won't listen to what the other party has to say either

all libs are sissies! but please don't swear at concerts Jay-z

I wonder if republicans will learn anything from their losses on Tuesday. Probably not.

They'll keep obstructing. America will continue hating them - more and more.

How was the republican party dumb enough to back such a moron? Oh wait... it was the republican party..

BREAKING

We've got just the accessory for you!

you sound mad.

I'd be mad if I were you. If Hillary lost for example, I'd be PISSED.

I can only imagine your anger, knowing that trump is done. I literally want to taste your real tears on Wednesday.

She's so sure she won't get indicted that she's already ordered the new china for state dinners.

Sure thing Pal right after she goes to rot in prison where she belongs

Yeah you really have to ask yourself:

What kind of a group of people would nominate a reality tv star, a trashy, classless orange rapist, to be their nominee?

Amazing. 10/10 trumpanzees, you've GIVEN this election to Democrats and Hillary. Dems may win back the House, too - not just the Senate.

Ya when it was the other way around your Hilcunts and your bias polls were saying it was within the margin of error. Go fuck yourself you nugget. Just remember when she makes your like harder and you have Terrorist attacks that kill your family and friends, you can look in the mirror and tell yourself, you asked for this.

>mfw Republican voters dug a hole so deep they can't even beat a criminal for President.

"china" "wall" "jeb" I can't believe rednecks actually backed up someone this retarded

Big fucking news, your state is full of faggots, of course she's going to win there.

STRONGER TOGETHER
--- but ---
no Trumpkins allowed in her treehouse

Republican ass just waiting to get FUCKED. I'm going in dry

at least she'll be chilling with trump in a cell after he assaults 10 more women

So you opt to have a corrupt bitch that will take away your fights and freedoms and wants to put US citizens in camps instead. Smart move dumbass.

Better than someone who rapes women and then jokes about it

BINGO

The problem with treason is that, within the US, it can only occur during time of war. Officially the US has no enemies currently because Congress stopped declaring war after 1941.

Can I get a list of all the soldiers George Bush killed too?

mad
mad
mad

a list that sadly is way too long

Lol I'm Not Saying Trump is our Miracle But I'd Rather have Him then Someone Who leaves American Soldiers To Die

look at the pain on that republican face

it's GOP ass is about to get FUCKED

like bush did for 10 years? did we ever find the WMD? i can't remember.

you republicans left thousands of US Soldiers to die in Iraq. Please shut your fag mouth.

Trump is your hero. The embodiment of your nascar/wwe god. and you just got FUCKED. This fucking will continue for 8 years. Prepare thyself, swine!

There are libs on Sup Forums? Thats just like black people hanging out in a kkk home. This place is for non liberal non pc men only. Not sissies who like a candidate thats been investigated 3 times by the fbi the first time in U.S history and think border security is racist.

Ok So Your'e Saying What We Just Chill On our Lazy asses like you Democrats handing out welfare to black people and do nothing when There is an attack on american soil

apparently they still say "Trump's not the elite!"
and "Trump's not the establishment!"

then today Trump says "I was the ultimate insider. THEE establishment. Then I went to ultimate outsider!"

pick one faggos. and stop nominating retards.

so a lib(ertarian)tard isn't welcome?
Good to know fags.
Let the kikes be gassed forever in the halls of valhalla.

So if idiots don't think you could beat Obama two terms running with real politicians as candidates, what makes you think you can win now with someone with no political background?

Hillary is fucking retarded

Well ask yourself this.
>What kind of a group of people would nominate a traitor, corrupt politician, has a spouse that is a rapist and attacked his victims to try and cover it up, A spouse that was a frequent flyer on Loli Air, Sold government policies and favors to other countries for personal profit, Has proven that she cannot be trusted to maintain classified material, is above the law, Wants to rip apart the us constitution and destroy your freedoms, believes that US citizens should be put into camps, Has more scandals then all other presidents in history combined. And the list goes on.

and this isn't?

Well I don't trust either party at all can I stay?

18 posters
77 replies

All you need to know, Sup Forums front page

Like Bill who was a frequent flyer on loli air? and Hillery that fought to cover it up?

Actually the largest bloc on welfare in the US are whites in red states.

I didn't vote for that fuck tard either and he isn't running for office either.

Nope just pointing out a few facts.

Another republican ass about to get FUCKED

Welcome to politics
>What makes you think trump would fix it?

well Bill Clinton's not running either, but you keep bringing him up.

look, trump's gutter trash. a rapist and child molester.

it's time for you bend over, and get fucked rawdog hoe. Hillary won! WOOHOOOOOO

So did you fucking Democrats. you voted on it too.. and yes bush sucked but so did Bill.

Typical demarcate move. Take credit for everything good and blame everything bad on republicans. LBJ started it and it has gone on ever since.

Not sure if Trump will, but I do know she wont and will just make things worse. Her track record proves it.

this election has been over for a long time, Clinton win

trump goes home after these campaign events... knowing he lost to a woman.

I bet he gets home, blows some coked, then gets old man bannon to fuck melania. all the while gingritch and giuliani ragdoll trump's faggy ass on a spitroast, whilst watching melania be cuckolded.

Its all fun and games till she runs the gov't to the ground, starts WWIII and shuts down for Sup Forums.