Dream Interpretation Thread

Dream Interpretation Thread

Post your dreams and I will interpret them for you
It can take some time to write up, please be patient!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOlA_Ule_8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I often dream that my teeth are falling out of my mouth

You already told me that today brah :^)

i often have had dreams running through abandoned factories/warehouse/offices. sometimes from people or just lost.

Recurring dream that I rear end a hot tar truck and it pours into the car. I reach down to unbuckle seatbelt and I struggle for a minute and wake up

literally means one of two things in my experience: you aren't eating enough or you don't brush your teeth enough.

Teeth falling out of the mouth often represents insecurity or helpless loss of control of a situation or your autonomy.

Recently dreamt that the guy I hate is strangling me with a rope.

Delusion or nah?

Whenever I punch people in dreams, it's always like the wimpiest punch you can imagine. I'm guessing I'm insecure about something.

I dreamt I was being followed by a giant fluffy spider (it had white fluff like that of a baby bird) i wasn't afraid. The spider was easily the size of an office block but it could turn so fast but it was always silent

I often dream of running from something with the person Im in love with

I had a dream that I am in a room with a horse. There is a dial tone sound. I have a sponge and a bucket. I am wiping the horse with a sponge, its fur and mane coming off, leaving grey skin. The horse is calm through all of this.

that means your gay

Running away in dreams is usually less about fear of external things and more about running away from aspects of yourself that you don't like. This is especially true if your dream seems deserted, apart from yourself. The setting or anvironment around you could hint at what it is you are running from.

You are rushing through life without paying enough attention (rear ending the truck), and it causes problems for you (tar). Maybe you are trying not to get bogged down by things that slow you down in life, but your haste to be free of the things that happen to you cause bigger problems that are harder to get out of (the tar / struggling with the seatbelt).

I cheat on my gril scarily often in my dreams

That probably doesn't mean anything apart from your mind manifesting an altercation with someone you hate.

Same for me, I think it's just because I haven't had any real-life experience fighting, so my brain doesn't know how to replicate the action of punching someone with force.

Were you being chased or just followed? Spiders can represent predatorial cunning and the forces of nature, destruction vs creation. The non-threatening nature of the spider suggests you have reconciled with dualistic principles and the apparent harshness of nature, death being necessary for life etc.

You are washing away facade and falsity from your life. This has been a long time coming, and you are ready for it, which is why the horse is calm. You are along in the room because you have to do this by yourself, for yourself. This could either be about you becoming more authentic, or cutting out fake friends / people in your life.

Followed. I never felt threatened by the giant spider, in fact others did. The spider would turn to look at people who passed near to us.

That means you're gay

Are you Sigmund Freud coming back from the dead?

That's...weirdly apt. The past few months, I had an internal crisis, and started getting rid of a lot of things I had hoarded, and didn't need. Couple of days ago, while I was sick, I rearranged my room and got rid of even more stuff.

Whenever something is headed for me and I try to run away I always fall over and can never get up when I try to.

I often dream of things like planes and shit crashing right near me.

Hmmm ok. The spider could also represent your attitude or outlook. It goes wherever you go, watches out for you and makes sure you're not open to harm, looks around at the envirnment or others. Other people maybe think you have a dark worldview, even feeling threatened or frightened by it but you know it is serving you well and not harming you.

No I never died.

Dreamed I was on a crashing plane making out with an Ex who's a good friend. What does it mean?

i dreamt there were hundreds of wasps crawling over me and they were just laughing at
no stinging no pain, just the laughter and panic

see>Running away in dreams...
falling over, not being able to get up etc means you are failing at running from those parts of yourself that you don't like, also pay attention to the emotions you feel in your dreams, they can be big hints for you

you can interpret this yourself, can't you?

Surrealism haha you little prick

Bit grim eh? But I can see that. I sound like a damn edge Lord!
I did have another dream of a spider huge spider sitting on my bed, it's front legs over my body a d face turned towards me.

I usually dream about empty cities with no humans nor animals, with me walking alone, calmly

It could mean that if you do decide to try getting back with her (you're thinking about it, don't lie), then you're afraid it'll fuck things up for you. Or perhaps a lot of shit is going down in your life right now (plane crashing) and you want that familiar comfort that your ex provided, kind of how in movies people always want to fuck during the apocalypse.

The wasps were laughing at you? Or people were standing around laughing?

the wasps were laughing at me

I dunno about that, not really a lot to work with.. Maybe you're just lonely? Either due to not having much human contact or maybe you just feel isolated from people, even when you're with them.

It's probably the second, since I did dream with people in the streets but talked with no one
sometimes I take trains or bycicles and start travelling aimlessly

I had a dream last night where I was woth my parents trifk or treating

I was dressed as a stormtrooper as it was a star wars themed haubted house.

Only I was dressed in a pink green-screen outfit with clip on bunny ears from playboy or something, and the haunted house was at a gas station. I fell in love with one of the workers at this haunted house and felt weird to dosplay my emotions to the person in front of mt parents.

Also it wasn't even halloween, and my dream started and night but 2p minutes later it was daylight (sun was high in the sky)

You have been worried that there is some kind of threat looming just over the horizon, and you feel like the fact that this percieved threat has not come to fruition is just the universe further torturing and mocking you. Not even attacking, just making you panic and stress and then laughing about it.

Lighten up, the things you're worried about are probably all in your head.

I dream that I tore all the skin off my face and I was someone else underneath

I sometimes get this dream when I'm sick:
I'm having a picnic on a floating island in a black void. Then a death star like object blows me up and I feel like I'm falling through space until I wake up in a cold sweat.
Fever dream or something else?

youtube.com/watch?v=iOlA_Ule_8Y

Woah that sounds bizzarre..

Stormtroopers in Star Wars are autonomous drones, not allowed to be individual or show emotion. You being dressed as one while trick or treating with your parents could mean this is how you act around them. You hold back who you really are around your family. This is supported by you literally saying it felt weird to display emotion around them. The fact that you are trick or treating with them suggests you feel you are still quite childish in your relationship with them, or that they see you as more childish than you are, or are overprotective etc (I assume you're too old for trick or treating now)

The pink jumpsuit and playboy bunny ears represent a more sexual, adult side of you which you are afraid to let your parents see. I assume this is what you were wearing when you fell in love with the worker and felt weird about your parents seeing it.

Not sure about the gas station part, but the sun coming out could represent things shifting in a more illuminated or positive direction after becoming open with your family about who you really are.

There is literally another person living under your face. Tear your face off and see who is there.
jk you just have a problem with the authenticity or your identity

I have nothing, sorry. No idea. What are you feeling at the various points throughout this dream? Contentment? Fear? Loneliness?

If you only get it when you're sick it's probably just a symptom of that.

bump for my rump

Had a dream where I killed my brother. I was crying in the dream and when I woke up I started crying.

Lol that makes it seem like im gay

i found myself in a huge purple lake of translucent water. I has in the middle of the body of water. It felt endless, I saw birds eye view of myself.
I got scared and tried to move but the liquid started rippling, and the ripples grew as they when out from where i was. I got scared and sat back down and tried to stay as still as possible. then i woke up

I often dream of being jailed or alternatively being a survivor in a dying society, may it be zombie outbreaks or nuclear wars

I write long excerpts of my dreams when i wake up. Is it cool it i post some of those? They ARE kinda long though.

I had this one a long time ago, I still remember it. This girl in a white dress with brown hair was walking down this cobblestone path and she looks back at me with the most beautiful face I have ever seen, the only problem is that I do not remember the face exactly anymore. I do remember it being beautiful

Was some sort of apocalypse, my ex was a leader among about 20 survivors. She sent out groups of survivors to retrieve parts for 'a wondrous machine that will make everything better'.

Got sent with my brother to a vacation type lake, saw bunch of end of world partiers partying on inflatables in middle of lake. Their bodies washed up on the shore as they died from exhaustion and fell off the megaraft. Me and brother found large mythological boat made of ceramic.

Once we got back to survivors, ex was there, and I find out she was secretly killing all my friends one by one with dark magic.

End up killing her, but not before she kills my brother, who I know is dead when I, and of all the remaining survivors, only I can see him floating in the ceramic boat just out in the ocean, reading a book and saying one last goodbye before floating away into the ocean (where he likes to be the most irl).

Any ideas?

oh great dream leader, what does it mean

There is literally another person living under your face. Tear your face off and see who is there.
jk you just have a problem with the authenticity or your identity

I have nothing, sorry. No idea. What are you feeling at the various points throughout this dream? Contentment? Fear? Loneliness?

If you only get it when you're sick it's probably just a symptom of that.

oops

Probably means nothing

How? If you're that worried about seeming gay, maybe you are gay..

I don't know what you're beliefs are, but purple is supposed to be the colour of intuition, 'psychic power' and the gateway between the physical plane and higher planes, and water is also supposed to represent the spirit in a lot of cultures. The water is spirit, and you are in the midst of it always. The ripples represent how you actions effect the entire world through cause and effect. Don't be afraid next time, just experience. This dream can't hurt you.

You feel imprisoned by the way society is, how people's perceptions of you can limit you so much, even if they are not true. You see society destroying itself and feel trapped inside it's pattern and helpless to do anything.

You can, but I'm signing off for the day. Thanks guys, there will be more in the future!

No sorry that sounds quite personal, I'd have to know you a bit better to have anything to offer.

that's distubingly accurate in my case, holy shit

I sometimes have a dream that I have to sit a high school or college exam in a subject that I used to study but isn't important to me anymore.

I'm pretty much fucked for the exam evem though when I took these classes in real life i did well.

Sometimes it's made clear in the dream that I haven't been going to class or completing the work.

Sometimes I'm aware that I'm not back in school and am already qualified but for some reason I have to take this test anyway.

that is the shittest picture i have ever laid my eyes upon. Her hair isn't even obeying the actual physics if she were experiencing free fall.

The picture is trash, you're trash.

About society? Yeah but I cheated a bit, pretty sure everyone feels like that.

You aren't supposed to stop learning when you graduate. LIfe is school. In your dream, school represents your life and what you are accomplishing with it. The subject you used to study represents you zeal for life, wanting to learn and do and try new things. Get back on the horse and get out there.

You must not have seen many pictures.

BYE EVERYBODY

Well, I'll post one just for the hell of it

If anyone wants to look into it, go ahead. If not, here's a dream story. I get weird and/or adventure dreams every night.

-

>This dream is from July
>sorry in advance for typos since i woke up and immediately startd typing it

Dream time

Its a little vague bc I can't remember

So for some reason, I'm in this village. Chilling, meeting people, and I'm staying with my family but also this cute guy lmao

We immediately hit it off and he starts protecting me

So, apparently at night, this thing comes around town. Everyone has to go inside and shut their lights off. When the thing passes by, you gotta flash your lights 4 times.
So, I had no idea what's going on, but I hear people yelling and screaming while I'm outside. They're running inside and I have no idea whats going on. I decide to run back home too.
I get home to people being in a panic. Turning off lights and moving to the center of a big room while someone is on light duty.

Everyone Is scared as fuck, but I'm just confused
Boy kinda whispers and explains things bluntly and quickly.

For some reason, the monster is several hours early.

I cant remember if we were attacked on night one or two

One of them, the monster burst in through a wall/window and started attacking

Om not sure what was happening

But I know the dream eventually turned into a vampire attack. I tried to hide w boy, but it didn't work.

So i get bit and so does mom, bc it's now my family of mom and little sis

So I go up and explain to her what's up... Deterring other vampires bc they just wanna turn everyone, not kill. I tell them she is already bit and they leave.

So we talk and eventually she agrees to become one and thats that.

1/2

>2/2

I can't remember the bits between that, but I know I become a special or top vampire?

Ik there was stuff before this hut I can't remember... A failed attack on a city?? But it wasn't e doing it and our boss appeared and saved the top vampire that was being attacked.
Our boss looked like MGS big boss?

ANYWAY

So next me and this other guy, a bit energetic, but cute. We go undercover as students to this large university event

We mingle and talk, make fake names, and eventually decide to start the job. We head out and chance clothes, putting a mask on too, just in case.

I have a weird existential crisis and then get flashback to boss saying this is what we have to do blah blah morals its ok

Partner already went first with a knife, as excited as ever. I hear screams and I'm off getting ready. I change my pants, but say fuck it and I dont wear a short. I leave my belongings there to get later and I take two box cutters.

I block all the doors so nobody escapes.

I then enter in as my partner is surrounded. I gracefully and easily slit everyone's throat at a good speed while my dork partner sits there surprised.

Eventually we finish and there's dead bodies everywhere. We make a little chit chat, and then this cute guy comes back from that bathroom

"I'm empty any and ready to party!"

He says something like that, and THEN realizes what happened. Partner charges him and holds him steady
Guy starts to scream and I go up and stick a sharp object (needle?) in his throat to stop the yelling.

"Hey, why don't we get a bite to eat?"

Partner says. I smile and lean in, as does he. We suck the poor kid dry of his blood and he dies. We decide its time to go, as someone HAD to have called the cops.

I believe we escaped without issue.

That's all I got of the dream before I woke up !!

This is one of my more tame dreams... I have 3 others written down, if anyone actually wants to read more of my nonsense.

Maybe i have weird dreams due to stress and depression..... I sleep a lot to escape reality.

Im also an artist, so that might be a part of it

Thank you for your reply. I might not have given you enough information.

I am still studying and training. It's going well though. I'm not stressed about my current work, at least not consciously. I'm satisfied with what I'm doing. I'm on track.

I had a dream I was pulling some kind of colorless gelatinous rope out of my left nostril but after like a feet and a half it was gradually turning red but splitting into multiple bloody strings.

I have a dream where I'm in the water in Normandy during D-Day and there is blood and bodies all around me. I keep hearing men screaming and MG fire from the enemy bunkers. I try to help people from drawing but as soon as I get into the beach I keep shot in the chest and legs.

I had a dream I was making love to my ex but I woke up just before I could make her cum, I also wasn't aroused by the dream like I usually am when this happens. What do sex dreams in general mean?

*drowning

OP i have the same dream every month. im standing at the bottom of a spiral staircase. at the top is the first girl i ever fell in love with but never told. shes sitting in a cramped bedroom drinking coffee and reading. as i climb the stair case it starts to sway as if its a tree. the higher i go the harder it is to keep my balance. i finally get to the top and we sit together and she smiles at me then the stair case tips completely and i fall out of the window in her room and wake up

over the last 3 years i have been absent from my own dreams, however whenever i do dream i dream incredibly horrible nightmares of other people doing heinous thing to each other. they leave such strong feelings once i wake up it has become debilitating. i do see a shrink, but id like to see what user comes up with. recent reoccurring one is where two brothers are on a rooftop bar and get into an argument and the brother with facial hair stabs the other brother to death. then entire bar ignores what has just happened and accepts it as one more event at the end of the world.

I dreamed that I was present while a girl I have known since high school who I have been talking to recently was being raped by some large, almost inhuman man and I killed the rapist in an especially violent manner right then and there and then cradled her as a means to comfort her.

i watched helplessly as my parents held my gf down and dropped super glue in her eyes. i honestly cant get that image out of my head

I oftentimes dream that I'm taking a bus to somewhere. The place I can really identify it. It's always cloudy or rainy. Oftentimes I miss the bus because obstacles that emerge upon me (animals, people, boulders, road blockades).
Othertimes I dream that I'm in a shopping center or mall, and all the doors close and can't get out.
Lately I've been dreaming that I'm exploring an abandoned house, scavenging materials.

I once had a dream where I woke up one day and looked out my window.

Outside, I saw that the sun was impossible large, orange, and filling the sky.

I felt incredibly hot for a moment, and thought to myself "Huh, so this is how the world ends," and shrugged.

>be me dreaming
>staying at friends house
>friend has long lost half brother
>turns out i am half brother
>not my father's kid
>confront parents
>mom cries says it was one time thing
>dad said he knew but didn't want to admit it
>tears
>fin

Kinda fucked me up for a few days.
I know for a fact my parents are just that.
Look so much like dad and his family.

Yo, there! Can you tell me what does mean dreaming about repairing an old pocket watch using the rusty parts of another pocket watch?

my dreams are spiders, sometimes snakes, and witnessing violent deaths of of people.

i had a dream were i flew around my grandmas house and they i fucked my cousin

I often have dreams of being a dictator of my country

Dreamed about an ex I haven't seen since January. In dream she was with another guy who was showing off all the random bullshit he bought her (laptop, phone, etc.) But he talked down about her and she looked so fed up with him.

i keep dreaming I'm to go into the past and murder a child on a snowy day outside my old school near a playground
what does it mean interpreter-tan

I often dream of arriving/being at an apartment building. I have some urgent matters elsewhere and I'm trying to get to wherever it is I'm supposed to be at, but the inside of the building is a maze of interconnected flats and rooms without hallways and I can't find a way out. The inhabitants, when there are any, are not very helpful. Once I do leave the building, when I dream that far, I'm usually too late.

have you seen hellsing ultimate?
its a great show

maybe you kill yourself in the past
that would be cool

you just want her back

I am running up a mountain. Nothing around me. But I never get closer to the top. I've had this dream many times I don't think I'll ever reach the top.

you want to solve a present problem by looking back on an old problem

I always tend to dream of the same place. I will describe it as best as i can.

The room itself is situated in a penthouse of an old, 60's reminiscent building. Made of brown bricks, if that makes sense. When you walk in, the right side has a set of four, tinted, rectangular windows. The room is massive, just to tell you. the right side has platforms, like literal platforms you would see in a mario game, except made of brown leather. the floor is made of light beige tiles. There is nothing really in this room, but there is a small little square of dark green carpet, with some old sofas, a coffee table, and copious amounts of blankets. Also, there is a podium beside these couches. no microphone or anything, just a podium with guidebars. a black, floral-pattern blanket is thrown over the guidebars. The room is almost always sunny.

The same girl sits in one of the sofas. She looks about 13-14, has blonde, curly hair, and always wears the same, frilly, light-beige dress. she tends to giggle alot.

Does this mean anything? ever since i've noticed that they are recurring, they've seemed to stop.

you want to save a girl because you think its the only way you'll get love

Also to clarify:

The girl listens attentively when i sit up at the podium. i dont remember what i say, but she giggles at it. sometimes bursts out in laughter.

im pretty sure she said her name. it was vixie or something.

ill bite.
I have the same type of dream it varies in who it is and shit but same basic plot is like a brutal battle between me and some enemy.
Example I bought something got mugged and guy had a knife and we ended up stabbing each other a bunch but I won.
Shit like that.

One of the first lucid dreams I had that I can remember.

Was wandering a party, just drinking and bullshitting with people, and doing whatever random shit people do in dreams. Walked outside at one point, and I was on a dock. The house after I went outside was on a peninsula of a beach, with water on most sides of it, and the dock wrapped around most of the house like a walkway. Walked around on it for a while, looking at the water mainly. Grabbed a fishing rod from somewhere, and started fishing. Became lucid while I was doing that and looking into the water. Continued to do that for a while, and look around more at the sky and my surroundings and stuff. Eventually woke up at some point.

So what's it mean?

you like to party and go fishing

ever since I got with my fiance I've dreamed about my ex gf of several years ago trying to hook up with me

I really wanna know what this means OP

you cant pleasure anyone

bump

I raped obama in his tight brown asshole, tore his ass open wide, climbed inside and became the president, then after attending a few illuminati meetings went home and then michelle tore my ass open and climbed inside and thats when I woke up and realized I shit myself.

someone answer this please i miss this dream and i want to know what it means ;-;

You're bad at sex and that's why your ex left you and you're self conscious about it and still not over her either.

thats you future home and your future daughter

I had a dream where I played a trumpet and it got me high

I had a dream that a cat vomited egg nog when I was 12

thinking of all those brown people made you make a brown