Anything prettier than this?

Anything prettier than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

yvids.net/2016/11/05/dude-smashes-girl-phone-for-refusing-to-give-up-the-number/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yvids.net/2016/11/05/dude-smashes-girl-phone-for-refusing-to-give-up-the-number/

lol

rather stare at trumps asshole

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

this girl op
sextoyget.com/sexylittlehoe.htm

this is every nigger ever. take notes niggs
this is why everyone hates you.

She could be smiling.

My beautiful mexicanas FOR EVER !!!!

This

saucy, but FAAAAARR from "pretty"

can't argue with tastes, but for me personally this is the least pretty one in the thread. not that she's ugly, not at all, it's hard to explain

Same girl?

she's kinda pretty, the other mexicana picture ones are just trying too hard if that makes sense ? they want to be hot not pretty. same way there's a difference between beautiful and sexy. one you want to fuck the other you want to stare in awe at all day... and then fuck.

i can explain. the mexi looks like she'd fuck anyone. where the other looks more innocent.

sauce or more of this plox
she is white trash tho

A lot of Mexicans have strong self respect values my friend.

kinda like that ? it's not completely like she'd fuck everyone, but more like she looks like she wants everyone to want to fuck her. and yeah she definitely doesn't look innocent.

>cruise control

is op's girl biracial?

oh no i'm not saying mexicans are sluts, just feel like this one in particular wants people to want her. other girls here just took pictures of their face, not their cleavage. she lacks the sweet innocence or atleast the illusion of it

any sauce on her ? she looks very cute

wut, this is not competitive at all -_-
see:

I want to cum all over that face, source/name?

she's not the best looking in the thread but she fits the "pretty" definition more than tits mcgee here

Crispy. IG: Alterhacker.

but pls, no cum

tbf
aren't competitive with almost any of the girls in the thread. they're good looking no doubt, but not pretty. hot ? sure, pretty ? no

sad girl looks sad

Crispy is pure

And lactose-tolerant.

Half palestinan-half mexican.

Too late...

Cute not slutty !!!!

lol, "chubby" asian?

>Anything prettier than this?

the fuck man ? i have no problem with mexicans but this is a post cute girls thread not post Mexican sluts thread. tip if they're trying to show off their tits etc they're not being pretty

Smile for the camera!

She is actually English.

She looks like Cobey Grocke on facebook

if you want to be technical wit the amount of plastic in her she's mostly chinese. regardless, the fact stands that the thing you posted is not pretty at all. it's more like a badly manufactured blow up doll

some faggot is ruining this thread posting half naked-plastic sluts.
and the naked ones are english.

she would be my personal whore i would see her as nothing more than a kick lay not wife material.

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/archive think this is her

facebook com cobey.grocke

Her?

Yup

spooky

thanks user

holy fucking shit son, i would kill to fuck that

no you wouldn't

thats sexy

give me that sextape link

I do not have.

such a cutie

Ilay > anzu.

BEms88H

>Anything prettier than this?

Girls are never prettier than when they're swallowing your semen...

wish there were more girls like this around, these days they think they can only be attractive if they cover as little of thier body as possible and wear pushup bras with lots of cleavage or some shit.

its sad

nigggas tell me if this itsgoneforever
3E3B37D

/thread

Like her, right ?

No

I do not understand.

She is white but talks like a nog.

My ejaculate gushing from her cunny

well the fact that she's been posted with a watermark for "swimsuit succubus" makes me feel she's just a slut being told to wear those clothes. while the others seem like it's just what they daily wear + they're not showing off their underwear or tits

she could be smiling

Kawaii...

vola go BFI_qCK

>pretty girl thread
>derailed by disgusting mexicans