How fucking great is this show?

How fucking great is this show?

Fucking great

really good, next thread

Top 50 all time

>tfw life is unfair

There haven't even been 50 tv shows since tv was invented, dumb ass

sitkinom

I streamed all seven seasons over the course of three days two years ago and I can remember hardly anything.

why did they rape the actor who played the youngest son tho

10/10

Mfw this is the first thing ever Sup Forums agrees it's good, that alone makes it goat
>inb4 contrarian starts posting lies

Its really great, no season of it is perfect but at the same time even its weakest seasons still contain some brilliant episodes.

game of thrones is better

We've gone too far

>For a more realistic approach and a better acting method, the creator of Malcolm in the Middle hired Dan Schneider to help young actor Erik Per Sullivan with his way of conveying lines and emotions
>"Dan would take him for several hours a day" said Linwood Boomer "Sometimes Erik would arrive late to the rehearsals because of this, but the final product made it worth it"

Delete this

I want to fuck Lois

What do you think schneider did with him ?

>WE HAVE ASPBESTOS

I did not really get it, I hated the family and most of the characters.Francis was fun and few others had their moments but I don't see why people rave about it

is that a reference?

was hal a good father

Me in the middle

i haven't bother to watch it in 10+ years, so not that good

The older I get the more I want to fuck Lois.

Where did Malcolm go wrong?

Will Warcraft get 5 sequels?

Did Dan the Man with the Hand on your Gland rape you?

Why can't modern shows compete to Malcom Middle?

The whole format is outdated

How so? Do families not exist anymore?

nuclear family is dead and pop culture moves at light speed.most people don't have any experiences that they can be nostalgic about by see it on tv, at least not anything that would also make for good tv.

Nah, LOTR and Karl Pilkington seem to also gain near universal praise.
Oh old Simpsons also.

You mean The Loud House?

best character

right op until they recast him