If America is so great why don't we compete in the world's biggest sport?

If America is so great why don't we compete in the world's biggest sport?

Uh, we have won every owl?

nice retard

You do. Well, if you can call it 'competing'

China wins the world cup before PooSA. Check 'em.

Cricket? I have no idea.

>spickick

Because we didn't start playing until 1994 when FIFA forced us to start a domestic league if we wanted to host the world cup. Its been roughly 20 years, and we've become a leader in concacaf, and have pulled a few key moments in the world cup. Were getting better tbqh

All it would take for me to care about the MLS is for their fans to quit acting like such faggots.

>W-we really dun care

/FoxAndTheGrapes

Leave the shit for the shit-eaters. If you want a bite, dig in.

121 medals, bitch.

Fans are only emulating the players... fucking faggot pretend to be hurt to run the clock...

MLS is as much a sport as the WWE.

This, regards.

I really hope you're not an apehoop fan

>dive grass
>world "biggest" sport
>manlets and kicking a little ball for 90 mins of """action"""
You wonder why American's are arrogant? Cuz most of us stop play that's silly game at age 11

>notice that you doesn't have enough athletic talent to compete in the biggest sport
>invent own sport and give it the same name
bravo USA, bravo

because we used to pride ourselves on being unique, until your faggot euroboo generation came along.

We don't like it, and when you're the best you get to ignore the rest.

Nice English skills you have there Pablo

Poor grammar doesn't dismiss reality Mohammed

kiss the ring!

Don't worry I am sure one day your country will be relevant on the international sporting stage outside the Olympics.
You could always invent another meme sport that you and 5 other countries play though so you can be the 'World Champions' at that and live vicariously through Athletes that have nothing to do with you other than the fact they are from the same Country you migrated to.

>we

> literally illegal to use your arms

Nice """""""sport""""""" you have there Nigel

kiss the gold bitch

The world's biggest sport is war.

Not only do we compete, we win.

Is that any different than you living vicariously through your athletes? lmao

>the Olympics.
You mean "swimming with assorted achievements in other events"

because Americans are BIG and STRONG

they're just too MANLY for silly European games

Literally every American who posts on Sup Forums is a muscular six five GOD with 5% body fat

all over the world you see THEIR best playing futbol. most of america's best athletes go to other sports. if you had footballers instead playing futbol from a young age and sticking with it, game the fuck over

name one team sports that american good at in the olympics

uhh basketball?

team sports shouldn't be in the olympics. it should be wrestling, sprinting, shot put, javelin, pole vault, and that's it.

>If America is so great
who implied this

hey now, i am 6'5 and a god. 5% body fat is lacking a digit tho

it was implied after ww2

trust me rest of the world, you do not want the USA to truly give a shit about soccer/football/povertyball.

I promise you'll regret it every single world cup.

>tfw the only reason German "people" exist today is because we were merciful and didn't gas the Eternal Kraut like we should have

>leader
Not so fast puto

World Cup is a meme that hasn't been relevant since 1966

>pu70

See you at confederations ese, oh wait...

hahhahah
>t-t-this isn't my real power

hahhhahh

Refute what he said without memes.

we do, we're just mid tier at best

Because we like our own sports more

Why do foreigners want us to compete?

This so much
Pls watch our sport

He said "a leader" not "the leader", which is right. Costa Rica, USA and Mexico are the top 3.

been a huge growing interest in the EPL in recent years and it naturally expands from there to serie a and bundesliga and onward

Nice ring desu

pls watch ours

Because playing with your feet is so FUCKING hard compared to using your hands and they don't try. Thats the reason they don't value a good 50 meter pass, dribbles and only care about goals.

You're blind if you think that is the top criticism.

I'll give you a hint. The top one rhymes with "thriving"

Tbf that's pretty much any sport that heavily rewards a foul being called, you see it occasionally in basketball and desu its not THAT uncommon to see players stay down a bit too long inside the 2-minute warning to get injury timeouts.

Happens far more often in soccer.

Football is not about money, you can pump a trillion in this shit and will still lose.

Your entire "country" is as big the county I live in lmfao.