Creepshot thread 2

creepshot thread 2

Check em

Does Sup Forums have hidden cam win stories? I use an 808 when I know girls are going to be changing.

Anyone else on here have success?

Sister

I used to work walmart photo center. got a cute pic of two teen in there bras from it. sadly the only thing worth wild coming through there.

Still have the pic?

How do you set it up? There are some office lady horties I want to start creeping on but something I can leave when I am not here

Jesus all these thick ass white girls these days...

did you take that?

Is faith's brother back yet? He never delivered on that 10 minute audio clip last night.

Spy cam in a toiletry bag. Might not work in an office though. Don't think you'd have girls changing there anyway.

You the guy with the cousin?

U got that right brocycle

yep, why.

Wow , do you have moar ?

Lurking

I used to slip one underneath the door. Disguised near perfect. Hard time identifiying it when I'm looking at it from the inside.

I like it when a girl pulls her long socks up over her leggings

This is beautiful.

Gave me boner

wow. I would rek that ass

>808
The mixer? What?

Well I have a ton of time by myself to set something up in the ceiling or something. just looking for footage of them in their natural environment

>deep
Kek also moar

So hot, girls don't do this enough.

Fuck yes

Is Incest user here?
The guy who wants to fuck his sis and managed to get an ass slap out of her?

psss... pssss.... this one!

School creeps are the best creeps

what is this and why is the image so small?

Yea wheres incest guy.
and wheres the guy who was posting this

post fullsize nigger

What have you captured?

i've seem to have lost it...very sad now. going to tear apart room

Want to use as a pillow

got a larger image?

i'm the guy from last night that's also paranoid to post my wins. I think it would be a rush to do though. Still interested?

yeah we need to see it for science.

It's a thumbnail. The op deleted it in last thread and someone said he saved. He's probably not here though now.

im not him but yes

Hmmm, maybe. I need to go eat some food right now, I'll consider it. Be back in like 20 mins probably.

what wins do you have?

>you will never fuck a young beautiful woman

well shit, was it good?

Gfy

reply to me here when you're back

Do you know her or just some random chick?

No 898 spy cam

Today

After showers, clothing changes, one mastubation video chat. Can't post anything because I am allergic to jail.

what diff does it make

More? Less fuzzy?

None really, the guy just has a lot of pics.

More of the left beauty?

As of that post, there is now internet evidence of you having said files. Come on, post, you have nothing to lose.

moar

not even if you crop some pics to just the torso and no background? that's what i'm thinking about doing tonight and i'm working on a deal with that other guy.

Is that all?

MOAR

MVP

Can someone post the girl who is standing up with a maroon shirt tucked in and black leggings? She seems to be irritated and has her lips slightly clenched as she glares, but not at the camera man. Pretty sure the butt was to the left. She's thin with a nice ass and she's brunette. No glasses. Hair down to just below shoulders

more?

That's what the big deal was about.

REALLY!?!? i thought it was a cute girl

Moooooaarr

Yes, really. Much ado about nothing.