I just bought my first Bad Dragon dildo

I just bought my first Bad Dragon dildo.

What am I in for?

Hopefully lots of pain

Regret.

Anal fissures and hospital visits?

which one?

A good dicking.

I'm expecting this much for sure.

Pics or it didn't happen

depends on what you bought

Model? Size? Cumtube? Suction cup?

Which one did you get? Size/color?

what other anons are saying, all depends on specs of the bad dragon dildo. Horse cock? Dragon? Tentacle? Has a knot? also size, shape, girth, etc. all depends on experience

a loose anus and diapers in your old age

This one, sorry for the long response time. Medium firmness and small size.

Tbh that's really hot. I expect videos if your a girl

>if your a girl

Firstly
>your
Secondly
>girl
>Sup Forums
pick 1

hmm have fun. pointy toys are not my thing. but if ur not used to anal then its good

Should be a good bit of fun. Shouldve gone for the horsecock IMO. You've begun down a road that can only be satisfied with increasing length and girth

There's actually a lot of girls on here, but most of them are niggers

They're supposedly soft and flexible.

I'm hoping this is the last BD thing I ever buy, I don't want to be one of those people you see in threads with 5k+ of BD dildos.

i have an XL BumbleHooves and i ride it every time i take a shower. my ass is so loose now i can take a Febreeze can backwards. life is good man.

more or less. they are if u got it in soft. I have my fair share of bad dragon dildos

You're in for quite a few things in you

damn i want a large chance so bad. there is nothing in life better than riding a horse cock

They are truly top quality. And if you got any of their cumlube or got the squirting model, you'll understand why people have such large collections. BD is awesome

yeah bad dragon is great. their toys are so high quality they can last for life and you can leave them to people in your will

I did get some of the cublube, actually. Figured may as well blow the cash and experience the meme myself.

I want to get two mediums and DP myself to a huge squirting triple orgasm. Holyfuck I'm getting wet just thinking about it

get a large for ur ass. squeezing down on 15 inches of horse cock deep inside you while it pumps cum so deep inside you... oh god im gonna rape my ass so hard in a bit...
my medium just isnt big enough anymore altho i can ride him so hard

That's a thing and pic

anyone have sauce on this?

ITT trips

ITT shills who sell dildos make a thread on Sup Forums

ITT reported for spam

Literal butthurt

Timestamp please

It's Lana rain. Shes a camgirl/cosplayer and she ahegaos all the time.