Tfw parents made me move out because I'm 26 now

tfw parents made me move out because I'm 26 now
>tfw cheapest place I could find was 975 a month utilities included
>tfw I make 1400 a month

How does anyone afford to live when you work full time and only make 1400 dollars? I used to spend 200 a week on just alcohol when I lived with my parents for fuck sakes and now I can't even afford to drink and I had to quit smoking

Pic kind of related

Move. Not kidding. I'm in the same situation. Fucking move now to a cheaper area. Come to Texas, we have plenty of jobs and good rent. I hate to see someone in a similar situation suffering man so pack up and LEAVE.

This.
Also find roommates on craigslist

There is nothing cheaper and I live in belleville ontario

move to a cheaper area

also, if you were living with your parents making 1400 a year with no living expenses, you should've fucking saved as much as possible

i have coworkers who make 60k+ and live with their parents. They should be fucking embarrassed

Alrighty then, I see the difficulty. Roommates are the answer. It's sucks but you can often find pretty neat setups.

Well theres your problem place is a dump

Should have given up drinking and smoking, deadbeat.

It's a great city that's probablywhy rent is so expensive

I'm not 12 years old m8

Do you have any friends? Not asking to be a fag, but it's easier to find roommates if you got friends.

I don't know if you're religious or not, but if you go to a church you could probably ask around for somewhere cheap to live and someone may help out.

Just keep looking bud, you'll be okay.

That's seriously pathetic, I can't stand cheap motherfuckers

How's that even possible? 60k a year is a fuck load of money and they should be kicked out of their parents as soon as they got a job....... I worked minimum wage part time and my parents kicked me out because I had a job

your parents probably would have let you keep living there if you were actually saving instead of wasting it on alcohol

Maybe because they enjoy their parents company and don't want to waste money on rent? Maybe they help their parents? All kinds of reasons

No they wanted me out because I'm 29 and work full time, my parents paid my first and last month's rent and I had 20 dollars in my bank account when I moved out

Manchild confirmed

yeah but you can't say that seeing their son wasting his money on alcohol would have factored into this decision.

26*

woudlnt' have*

They waste way more on alcohol than I do

hence why they couldn't explicitly state their reasons because they would feel like hyprocrites

>going to church
faggot lmao

I drank with them everyday I'm 26 I was.6 years too late on moving out