Why do the Xenomorphs always win over the Predators? No, honestly

Why do the Xenomorphs always win over the Predators? No, honestly.

Predators:
Extremely advanced technology
Born hunters, engineered to kill the most deadly prey
Armed with the greatest arsenal possibly imaginable
Possessing of space-flight technology and are able to hide their heat signature and go completely invisible

Xenomorphs:
There's lots of them?
...Acid blood I guess?
They come from above?

No, Sup Forums, why DO the Xeno's always win? How does ONE NEWLY-HATCHED Xeno kill two ARMED AND PREPARED Predators?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXo2Zdhh7m0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aliens are the perfect organism, fool.

because there wouldn't be much of a story if the predators just curb stomped the xenomorphs

But why not have hundreds, nay, thousands of Xenos against a squadron of Predators? Xeno's greatest weapon is their breeding capabilities, they can spawn thousands so long as they have hosts.

in avp the predators are coming of age predators - this is their trail.

in avp2 predator is only killed by a hyprid.

>But why not have hundreds, nay, thousands of Xenos against a squadron of Predators?
Oh you mean like the intro of AvP? Where the xenos completely overwhelmed the Predators forcing them to detonate the thermo charges?

Think of xenos as green ants and the scorpion as a predator. 1v1 it should always be the predator coming out on top, but a swarm vs a couple preds? Xenos shouldn't have a problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXo2Zdhh7m0

Exactly. But the silly issue is, they always pair a predator or two against a few aliens. Its stupid.

Nice video by the way.

>But the silly issue is, they always pair a predator or two against a few aliens. Its stupid.
Yeah, but it's only because of budgetary reasons, seems to me. In the comics it's always a single predator or a couple against a swarm of xenomorphs.

Hell, Dredd had no problem against a single xeno.

Disappointing...

Wait, Dredd fought a Xeno? I take it this was a comic? When the fuck was that?

Literally everyone fought a xenomorph at some point or another in the comics. Superman, Batman, you fucking name it. Theres an Alien vs Predator Vs Terminator comic.

is there Alien vs Alien?

>Xeno's greatest weapon is their breeding capabilities, they can spawn thousands so long as they have hosts
I never understood this because they really can't, I mean yes if they have literally thousands of hosts but they never do.
For such an advanced organism they have a really really shitty method of reproduction. Imagine if literally every mother died in childbirth, we'd have died out in very little time. Then take in into account that the xenos themselves only ever seem to capture people and take them to the nest either off screen or once they've already been facehugged and seem determined to just kill everyone else. For a species who's power is in numbers, constantly murdering your only method reproduction is pretty dumb.
I mean I get it in Alien because it's Gieger's thing, forcible impregnation and deadly, gorey, agonizing birth and all that symbolism stuff, but once you play it straight in Aliens onward it doesn't work at all.

>chimp sounds when ants attack

There was a comic where an Alien hive fought a civil war against another Alien hive with red pigmentation.

who wins

Dredd has fought just about everyone and everything worth fighting.

Can I get a link to that? That sounds sick

Its called Alien: Genocide.

It is pretty fucking rad
All the Aliens comics are on pirate bay and its various proxies anyway

>that video

>there's lots of them

There ya go

>Why do the Xenomorphs always win over the Predators?
They don't. It went bad one time because the queen slipped out a queen egg.

ALIENS and PREDATOR are still wil Dark Horse, right?
I have the first printing of the first 6-issue mini-series, black and white, of ALIENS with Hicks being Hicks and New being Newt. None of this 'Wilks' or 'Billie' shit.

Who do you think you are?

Mr. ChuckleFuck.

>people in this thread talking about comics
>dark horse comics
>as if they're canon
>as if dark horse isn't the worst company

They must have gay pics of some CEO's son. They get every Fox property.

>predator
>beaten by arnie and danny glover
>taking a xeno

Lol.

I never understood what the fuck xenomorphs eat. They live on barren planets or spacestations yet accumulate massive amounts of biomass

Why am I reading the american narration with an australian accent?

>talking shit about Usagi Yojimbo and Flaming Carrot
Get the fuck out of here with that turbo pleb bullshit.

What the shit is this trash? Why is there a guy there playing sax?

He's inside a force field, looks like one of the scientists.

>not serenading ayy lmaos with "Careless Whispers"
Ayy's love memes.

The movies make the predators out to be jobbing fools and in the book they are even worse. Super space tech and yet they rely on mostly male weapons and bladed weapon due to batshit stupid honor system. Their FTL is actually on par with to slightly worse than humans in the books. They have just had it longer and never advanced it. And no they can not hide their heat signature. thats how just about every book and movie has humans tracking them.

So what your saying is that the predator honor system(aka religion) is holding them back?

Its the Sci Fi equivalent of humans vs lions. Its not hard to understand.