I'm tired of overthinking and dwelling on the past. I can't take this shit anymore. How do you b fags deal with it all?

I'm tired of overthinking and dwelling on the past. I can't take this shit anymore. How do you b fags deal with it all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrxRgpsrpGg
youtube.com/watch?v=uoRa3MZxV8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain

i just stop caring, now im dead inside.
not a real solution tho. kinda empty

If I knew how I would.

i know what you are going through, i started smoking weed, helped me to just put the thoughts to the side, tho its not a permanent solution but it helps with those times you just cannot be asked to do anything.

I don't come on Sup Forums often.

Turn to Christ, user.

>inb4 shit storm

gay

I used to smoke a lot of weed
now I drink a lot of tea and coffee
just find something not so bad and do a lot of it.

by jerking off to hot girls like the one in your pic, OP

Have this newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=TrxRgpsrpGg

ooo so now you just ride on a caffeine high all day? oooo your so cool!!! mE too man!

youtube.com/watch?v=uoRa3MZxV8g

You are gay, explains why you don't like him. Filthy sodomite.

Cant worry about things u cant change user

I take prescription drugs daily to keep me from emptying my head in the tub

Same boat here, OP.

It's been 7 years and it still hurts.

It absolutely shattered whatever little confidence i had and now i'm a 23 yr old lonely faggot browsing a chinese image board on a saturday night.

I guess the ride never ends.

If it's in the past, you can't change it, so forget about the whole fucking thing and focus on what's real now, not what happened.

Forget about the past, leave your worries behind...

>I'm tired of overthinking and dwelling on the past.
I too am tired of this.
This is why I drink so much, it makes the pin go away, for a little while, at-least.

>Turn to Christ
will Christ still except me even though I have had sexual relationships with mentally ill men in the past?

If you denounce Satan and all his works, know what you did is wrong, repent truthfully and mean it; yes.

i hurt people

The way I do it is by staying completely busy as much of the time as possible. The only reason I'm lurking now is because I have nothing to do tonight. Through the week, it's school, chores, commuting, cooking dinner, doing homework, reading, etc. If I don't stay busy until like 11pm, I end up dwelling in thought and eventually getting drunk to self-medicate.

ok cool, thanks

Pretty interesting, I've been listening for a bit

By having faith that things can get better and realizing that things are still going right. They may not be going amazing but it's still alright OP you really need to start realizing this.

You can still surround your self with positivity and good energy.

antidepressants will stop that
practicing mindfulness meditation helps to, take a class

Mindfullness meditation.

it's called rumination

Move far away from where you are now. Cut everyone out of your life and start over. Ignore the past and make a new future.

Watch the entire bee movie script while high

Works fucking wonders

sure he will 'except' you. maybe not 'accept' you tho tbh fam 100

this is helping me. thanks

watch the entire script?

or should he read the entire movie?