What is the one true religion, Sup Forums? I'm kinda high and kind a curious

What is the one true religion, Sup Forums? I'm kinda high and kind a curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Treehouse_of_Horror_XIX
reddit.com/r/Frisson/comments/1a07cy/short_story_the_egg_by_andy_weir/
biqle.ru/watch/-97668173_171481680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of them.

Atheism.
*tips hat*

Sauce on OP's pic?

There is no true religion. "God" (if there is one) is currently beyond our comprehension.

There is only one true God and it's what's between a woman's legs.

Theistic Satanism
Look it up

There is a one true religion, and that's in Christ. I consider the Catholics the most credible, but there are many other types of Christians out there that also do good things.

I have the same conclusion. Expand your thoughts?
Wouldn't theistic be implied?

Sauce

Church of Tony Danza

only truest

Islam

J. R. "Bob" Dobbs is all you will ever need.

It's a mix of Voodoo and Methodist.

The One true religion is love of Truth for its own sake. True religion and true science are the same thing, and seek the same goals without bias or selfishness.

The Nine Divines

Thelema duh

Explain

not nessecerily, some are traditional but i dont know allot about that
>I'm theistic and laveyan

None!. Your own heartfelt ideals on how life should be and how you treat others is all the religion you need, Man made religions such as Catholic , Methodist etc etc are just that, Man Made

Earth and/or Sun worship

>easy to prove exists
>literally created all life as we know it
>is a cool religion that doesn't demand you worship

None of them

It's a SImpsons reference:

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Treehouse_of_Horror_XIX

interesting, if I hadent vowed myself to religion already I would consider those

I need sauce on that gif. Because reasons.

This is a good thread

Not them but

I beleive if there is a higher existance, it would be beyond our comprehension. Religion, as it stands, was developed as a means to explain that which could not be explained. As science grew, we began to have a better understanding of how things work. Religion then shifted its focus to the one thing it was good at: controlling the masses. The Catholic Church ordered the execution of so many talented individuals merely because they went against the status quo. But now we are able to look past that. We are able to read history and learn about our primative selves and draw conclusions from them.

Any concieved existance of a god without undeniable proof is no different than saying that moot is god. There could actually be a higher being out there, likely in the 4th dimension, that put together the events that led up to the creation of our universe. However, the sheer notion that this entity cares a single fuck about us is laughable at most.

Im high too.

Hate to say it but Jews got it right. Christian and mulsims branched off from the jewish religion lol.

People of the Catholic faith have had the wool pulled over their eyes by the Vatican. The institute of the Pope, ie. the very existence of the position with his power, status, and titles, is anti-christ. Every Pope, collectively, is the anti-christ. Read the gospels, Jesus saw it happening before his very eyes and warned his disciples. Even today, the Vatican has active plans in motion to set themselves up as the "one true global faith" (with the Pope at the head).
Do not misunderstand me, Christ represented Truth but did not want to be worshiped directly; he wanted to be emulated and remembered. He understood the folly of a personality cult and recognized how his image would be abused.

Start smoking weed everyday and try different drugs like shrooms and acid frequently. Get your priorities straight, realise that only bonds with people you can relate to and becoming a better man matters and you wont have a need for religion or a God for comfort.

If anything in this world resembels the love of God its the love humas can feel.
Know ye not ye are Gods?

I don't really know, honestly.

I'd like to think it is like this:
reddit.com/r/Frisson/comments/1a07cy/short_story_the_egg_by_andy_weir/

But more likely, we are more like an electron to an atom, in the scale of the entire universe over its entire lifespan. There are most likely large forces at work that we are not even aware of (i.e bubble universes).

I wish I knew. All I know is that life is pretty amazing.

you speak the truth... partly.Às a satanist I believe Satan created the universe and all the dimensions and that in a way all these things are what compose this deity that I worship

goo back to redit fgt

Same story.

source mother fucker!! source!!

I'm leaning towards the simulation theory myself, your theory could still work in mind though.
What I'm inclined to believe though is God's world is vastly different than ours with the higher dimensional theory, however if we're a simulation, we could very well have laws of physics simply duplicated from his reality.
Simulation seems much easier to accomplish too.

>don't follow manmade religions
>make your own, man

universe.exe is the program, god is the creator of the program. He then put himself in the program as Jesus.

I believe you just posted a pic of it.
A nice one at that.

Why did that op tell the story from the perspective of God?
Why would God do that?
Where does this perspective stem from?

to see if we remember?
maybe once we start remembering we will have matured enough to move on

There is no one true religion. 'God' in a religious sense doesn't exist. I'm not ruling out the possibility of a God entirely, in the sense that a sentient and advanced being created the universe, but I'm sure as shit he doesn't give a fuck if we prey to him or eat meat on Fridays.

why would God make anything if he can foresee the outcome?
but could even God foresee the outcome if he became an hero??
God being immortal would still have conciseness even if his body was exploded
God becoming an hero was the big bang

sause pls

agnosticism fuck face. anyone that a assumes they know or understand anything is retarded, even socrates knew that. i would totally drink hemlock tea to prove my point. you bunch of faget milllenial fagets.

Talos

underrated post

calculus

How will remembering make us ready for the next life?

Go to bed Jaden

Whatever gets you through life comfortably without killing yourself

Those who don't seek intelligence and answers are more retarded fagfart

>nine
FUCKING STORMCLOAK FAGS GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!11

ISLAM

Daoism

Its past your bedtime little Zachariah

It's pussy. Always has been. Religions were invented so that men could claim ownership of pussy. At least the Abrahamic ones for sure. Pussy is the the true religion.

Everyone asking for source, it's Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Lorelei Lee on WhippedAss. Be warned, Lorelei has one of the meatiest pussies you will see.

Religion in itself is a delusion - might even call it a hallucination -- and that fundamentally is untrue.

To explain this, a delusion is merely something that people believe in despite a total lack of evidence. It's what any religious person does.

something from nothing
what was before nothing
what is nothing
etc etc
higher power
intelligence
what is time

something like that

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

sauce for op's gif
biqle.ru/watch/-97668173_171481680
yw fags