I want Trump to be president and have him fail so badly so that I can prove to my friends that they were all wrong

I want Trump to be president and have him fail so badly so that I can prove to my friends that they were all wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CLIlR
fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-worst-presidents-came-in-with-a-lot-of-experience/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same

I hope you vote Trump then

too bad that won't happen

funny because only one of those this will happen
>him being president
>him failing
>you being right

pick 1 m8

Same, but with Killary. When she starts ww3, I will tell my colleagues "I warned you!" before I burn to death.

In the mid 90s when the economy crashed, he suffered like a lot of other people and was able to bounce back. The man obviously knows how to face adversity. Clinton only knows how to blame others for her problems. It's always been somebody else's fault anything under her watch goes to shit and I don't think it'd be responsible for someone to vote for her to win especially with her bringing us close to a nuclear war with Russia.

too bad he won't win and you'll look like an even bigger moron people already think you are.

I just want to fuck someone

i pick me being right

>I want Trump to be president

Too bad Hillary will win

he didnt fucking suffer and the crash in the 90s was bearly a blip on the economic landscape... he was already wealthy and enjoyed the benefits of being wealthy which is.... when you fuck up, its no biggy cause with the laws written by other wealthy fuckers it allow for you to get out of it squeeky clean and thats what he did.

sauce?

he lost a billion dollars in literally one year in the 90s

he had a few failure that year as a direct result of the crash.

ur an idiot m8

other people like him didn't do as well i might ad.

why do you hate trump so much?

This. Then turn their exact rhetoric on them, ban and expunge everyone who voted for him. Only we won't build a wall to keep them out, because everyone else has the basic intelligence to understand that the Great Wall of American Financial and Functional Failure is a tremendous waste of time, money, and effort. It would be much more effective to exercise the second amendment properly.

>Trump is a poor businessman because he lost a billion dollars and had a few bankruptcies
>Trump is wealthy and doesn't face any struggles in life

Pick one

Try writing at least one coherent, complete sentence before you call somebody an idiot. It makes your argument a lot stronger.

plenty of others did fine. he got lucky in that all those investors he OWED money to forgave all of the money he should of payed back... but he still was able to claim it as a loss on his taxes so he wouldnt have to pay any income taxes. and probably has been able to work it so he never has had to pay taxes...

pointing out that he was born with a sliver spoon in his mouth and able to take advantage of the tax code is not hating.. his 'suffering' is a joke and you are an idiot to think he did.

Another b8 thread.

I know most voters are completely retarded for making Trump and Hillary the only remaining choices who have any chance whatsoever of winning, but surely many realize Trump is clearly planted for the buffoon he is and will be a purposeful, catastrophic fuckup to divide and conquer the Republicans in order to keep the most corrupt party the most powerful. It's stupidity vs. total corruption, which do you honestly think will win in the end? Hillary's campaign team has even tapped into the conspiracy demographic, spouting tosh about a melodramatic space war and aliens when they realized they couldn't stop the emails from being leaked by forces outside of their control - that's how deep into it they are.

Aww that's cute that you're trying. Listen here you basement dweller, us adults are trying to have a conversation. Just because you don't understand the process of writing off losses/investments on your taxes doesn't mean Trump did something wrong. Now, go share a couple of Bernie memes on Facebook and hit the hay champ!

Anna Wolf
imgur.com/a/CLIlR

Statistically speaking it's very unlikely to be the case
fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-worst-presidents-came-in-with-a-lot-of-experience/

kinda this

also want him to become an authoritarian nightmare

but at the same time I dont want to move to canada or mexico (it'll be inconvenient)

oh please point out where i said he did anything wrong.

LOL... adults on Sup Forums? sad...

Please stay in the US, we don't want you here.

43 is a very small sample size

especially when none of them have had as much experience as hillary, and there are only 11 have had over 15 years

Are we gonna play a game of semantics here? Come on buddy, it's time for bed.

I'm an electromechanical design engineer

don't worry, I wont be taking your lumberjack/tacostand job

This couldn't possibly back fire on you at all OP.

Oh, wait. It can, because you are a fucking faggot.

so, are you unable to point out where i said he did anything wrong?

this is meant for:

>us adults are trying to have a conversation
>look at me I'm so sophisticated trying to argue my autism away with other autists on a weeaboo imageboard where there are no filters and everyone sticks to their preconceptions and prejudices once the thread 404s in twenty minutes and no one ever retains anything that was posted that doesn't agree with them

Since when is being involved in every major negative government scandal for the past 3 decades good experience? You're electing someone to be very good at doing horrible things

OP here, fucking thread.

Kek.

LOL fucking perfect.

Get off Sup Forums and get out the vote

Lord why zoe Why. Why do you have to be my type hairstyle and color wise, but Feminist and SJW cancer at same time.... Also a Complete cunt?