How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nLgdRnaZSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just one vote out of millions. You don't matter.

it doesn't make me feel anything. why should it?

CTR detected

what state, makes a big difference unfortunately

makes me lol. electoral college will never select trump, hillary is their queen. i'd like to see trump win just to watch the country burn, and maybe rise from the ashes.

Not bad at all. See you on the 9th.
>or, maybe not.

damn, dat boy gary listed first-- what state are you in??

>Baraka

It makes me feel like you've committed a federal crime. No cameras in polling stations mate

Way to fill out the whole bubble you autistic fuck.
Now your vote won't count :^)

One of these 50 states. :^)

>never used a scantron

what does the j stand for?

The laws vary by state. Also, this is a mail-in ballot.

I would've said the same if he had checked Hillary Clinton. One single vote is a drop in the bucket for millions more to come. Anyway, this is a troll thread as there are probably like 20 more at the moment. It won't get anywhere. It's trying to start a fight.

John.

>not Stein
One job, user.

What the hell is American Independent?

yeah typical hillary cuck, can't answer a simple question

you probably also believe the only thing hillary has done wrong is 'mishandled emails', fucking sheep

Russians were raised with this mindset and look what happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=4nLgdRnaZSI

Or, I'm not going to dox myself.

>sheep
Alright. Just don't shoot anyone on the 9th, okay?

Yes, that includes yourself.

Jesus. which is appropriate, as he will be our Savior.

if you're not in one of these states, your vote most likely doesn't mean shit

You're probably right.

>dox
lololol like anyone gives a shit about you, you fucking twat. i'm a libertarian and was genuinely interested. i have been over this election for a long time, can't wait to throw it in all your faces next year when hillary continues to provoke russia with nato expansions and no fly zones in syria. hopefully they can put all you dems in the middle of the bullseye for satan 2.

>Or, I'm not going to dox myself.
>Thinking naming your fucking state will dox you
This is a Hillary voter's intellect, folks.

CTR pls go

>like anyone gives a shit about you
Then don't ask where I'm voting from. The fact that I didn't ask *you* where you're from (or ask your political leanings) should tell you something.

>

>implying your vote counts at all
Look who likes the kool-aid!

>donald jew trump

>The laws vary by state
What part off FELONY do you not understand. It's a FEDERAL crime. And a polling Station is anywhere a vote is being Cast. You cannot take pictures of ballots. Puerile used to sell their vote and take photos as verification.

>Puerile used to sell their vote and take photos as verification

Explain. I've never heard of this.

it's a fucking mail in. no polling place, no crime.

Regardless of who wins, all of you shills on Sup Forums will be gone.
Also, everyone who voted for the opposite of the winner are gonna have a lot of dick to suck.
But hey, I gave you the attention you so desperately crave, so you're probably not all that mad.
>Still sage though

It's still illegal to take photos of ballots

MAGA

i was pretty clear with my question which was WHAT STATE HAS JOHNSON LISTED FIRST, get over yourself and gtfo of here with yr tu quoque bullshit, faggot.

Still, every vote counts towards the popular vote.

'Regulations regarding voting procedure in the U.S. are set at a state level (or lower), so laws in this area vary quite a bit from place to place. In most states, however, it is the case that voters who upload photographs of their ballots to the Internet could indeed be risking criminal penalties'

what state was that ballot; mine looked way different.

which means nothing

That's not what you asked.>what state are you in?
Fuccboi trying to get me.

lol popular vote doesn't mean shit. you can win the pop vote and lose the election if you lose the electoral. it's happened 4 times so far

if only the popular vote were more than a popularity contest :(

Why don't we elect the VP separately from the President?
And how about we give the VP some veto powers.

I lol'd

not sure if you're mildly retarded or trolling me. i'll just assume the former and google it.

because the vp directly supports the prez dumbass

Typical inbred-cuck boy. Muh rights! Muh guns! Muh Walmart! Muh country!
Obama/Shillary wants to take my freedums!!
Lock her up!! Lock her up!!

I mean, you could've done all that beforehand.

>Well, I think that marks the conclusion of our little tête-à-tête? I'm a little afraid that if we kept going I might, well, break you. So, exit stage right then, if you please. You're hardly a match for, well, my glasses, let's say. Perhaps this is a blessing? We talk about "survival of the fittest" a lot but all that really means is the skilled live and the unskilled die. Since you're clearly in that second group, maybe pick your fights a bit more carefully? Do you understand what I'm saying? It's never going to matter how much you "want it" when you're up against someone who can kill you with a sneeze.

th'hell?

Like you are a smart individual, who isn't a nigger that wants everything handed to him...

>2016
>not voting vermin supreme

You're fucking wrong you desperate CTR shill. Look it up, the laws vary by state.

>This Verbose

You must write Trump's speeches.

Aww, you gonna turn me in you little CTR faggot?

Wrong. CTR OUT OUT OUT.

Wrong.

Thanks fam

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lol remember al gore? won the pop vote lost to bush anyway