19 yo permavirgin here. I want to kill myself so bad...

19 yo permavirgin here. I want to kill myself so bad. I think I had a shot with a female coworker today and i fucking blew it. She caught me looking at her a few times and she would smile and giggle. She then started to get in my zone alot, and she stood in my area when we were closing up, like if she was wanting me to ask her out. I was tempted but I didn't go through it because I felt it wasn't "the right time." She's so beautiful and nice, and she has ass. Now I'll never get another chance. I'm gonna be girlfriendless forever! I want to die so bad.

Thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=TP06kxW_M3I

Romance is not everything in the real world grow the fuck up kiddo.

Why does nobody care?

why dont you just kill yourself instead of wasting precious Sup Forums space
>wahhh i could have asked a girl out and i didnt
>why is the world so cruel
kys

i like how this post is somehow better

theres niggers in africa huffing shit fumes to get high and your complaining about being a bitch to strangers on the internet seriously why dont you do the world a favor

Fine! Fuck you guys! I'm going to /r9k/! Fuck you normie shits!

you can ask her out next time

>3184▶
>19 yo permavirgin here. I want to kill myself so bad
If you have nothing to live for, you can do anything. Go ask every hot cunt on the street out odds are at least 1 will say yes if you ask enough. Statistics are stacked in your favor if you keep attempting to get pussy. If you don't attempt to get pussy, DONT EXPECT FUCKING PUSSY. Fucking amateurs these days.

>wah not even 4cuck accepts me wahhhh this world is so cruel im just gonna go to fuck central where everyone is a piece of shit so i can sulk in my sadness

Wizard here, you're 20's will seem like a living hell. The day you turn 30 you will be enlightened and much more aware and mature then you once were.

Choose your path now while you are young.
If you need the pussy then lower your standards and get some asap. If you are to be a wizard then know that the next 10 years of your life will be difficult, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

the only wizards that are acceptable are the ones that spent their 20's getting rich so they can tap 20 year old ass for the rest of their life

Listen up faggot. 19 is nowhere near permavirgin.
Ask her out, not like " hey wanna be my gf :3 "
Ask her to hang around somewhere, could be coffee, lunch a walk in park whatever.

Talk and listen to her, make her feel and know that you are interested but need to know her personality a bit more. If she's not opening up and getting withdrawn she's not into anything serious. Chances are she just wants to have fun. Which means she'll be a steady Fuck and nothing more. Don't get attached.

Make the activities where you can increase sexual tension, touching here and there, standing close, face to face ish. Then it will work out by itself, you'll know when " time is right"

>precious Sup Forums space

i lold

Oh wow look another immature mega faggot that thinks a relationship will magically cure his shit life.
Go get a real goal instead of something shallow like getting the girl. Get rich, experience the great wonders of the world, become a political leader that ushers in a new age of genocide and war.
Stop being a little bitch, pick yourself up by your balls and grow some fucking chest hair. I'd call you a fucking tool if I thought you were useful.

this might be a controversial opinion, but why not ask her out tomorrow?

22 y/o permavirgin here, I don't see why everyone cares so much about relationships. I'd be happy if I had a good job making decent money, I have opposable thumbs and Internet connection, why need Pussy?

/r9k/ thread

>She then started to get in my zone alot, and she stood in my area when we were closing up, like if she was wanting me to ask her out

Jesus. Her standing in "your area" doesn't mean she wanted you to ask her out. You freaking maniac.

this so much.
grow up you stupid fucking idiot

Guys, It's not just sex I'm after. I want someone to cuddle with in the dark, talk to, etc. Now I'm never gonna get it

because the iron won't be as hot as yesterday?

Is this b8?

this, women aren't the do all and end all of like, do drugs, get money

how?

you feel that way because you have no confidence in yourself, and you fell for the disney cliche of love because you have no experience
you're practically saying you want a girlfriend so she can be your mom
if you have that mindset you'll either never get a girlfriend or they'll use you for what you're worth and move on when it gets boring
happiness comes from you feeling satisfied with who you are, if you wish people in your life to make you happy, they won't give a shit or they'll use you then throw you away when you don't amuse them anymore
you're probably a troll so fuck your for making me write this

not a troll. never felt a second of love

Boo fuckin' hoo dude get your down syndrome head out of your ass and stop being a crybaby bc now you'll never get some bitch to chill with you in your safe space.

You won't get the girl not because you didn't ask her out at the right time

You won't get her because you're a whiny fucking pussy.

if you never felt love, why do you want a girlfriend?

do you want a advise from russian 29 yo? what a stupid problems. you wanna kill yourself cause such a stupid reason. life is shit and you juist need get used to it and everything gonna be totally okay. everybody suffering. whole world. every day. its what life is really is. if you would search life without suffering you would never find it. cause it just okay to suffer. the only things that i can give as advise - is it is real to relief the pain. so you ca suffer without pain. but still you have to suffer man. if you see to other anons and think they are smart beautiful young guys who will get laid, no man they suffer. even if get laid they suffer. they smart they suffer. they beutiful they suffer. everybody suffer. suffer man, i do and everybody does its okay.

sounds like an excuse

you screwed up, man
imagine her now, saturday night, in her bed alone (she went to sleep at 12 AM), tossing and turning and thinking of you
she is so pure, she's fed up of those insensitive assholes trying to take her virginity from her
fuck no, her virginity is YOURS to take.
but now it's too late, and it's the only chance you'll have with a woman for the rest of your life.

>I'm gonna be girlfriendless forever! I want to die so bad.

it's already over for u m8. how can you ever get a gf when ur such a beta cuck.

Pull an hero. Get your five minutes of fame by shooting up a school like every other beta. Alpha mode it and do it nude

That's what you're depressed about? Nigger be sad when your mom dies. All you have to do is ask her out. And then what?

She says no?

Who gives a shit. Just ask her with confidence. Say can I take you out to lunch then lead to asking for her number to set it up.

stop...

This thread sucks

Could be worse bro.
I'm socially retarded like you and had my chick housemate in my bed with her head basically on my lap and not only did i fail to make a move, I also eliminated any possibility of getting another chance by making several autistic comments.
Its made worse by the fact i live with her and have to be reminded of my crippling autism every time I see her.
But if its any consolation it doesn't sound like you had a shot anyway

Calm your fucking tits, you just have to be yourself and treat her like a friend yo later get frisky and ask her out or something

Women are as horny as men

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21. Don't base your self worth on sex. It's severely overrated and if you ask me it's only really great if it's someone you care about. It's going to be difficult to care about someone else unless you can learn to care about yourself. >i think about suicide every day

will be happy to share these autistic comments if anyone has any advice on how to resolve this issue?

How is this the end of the world user? Calm yourself and fucking chill. You haven't blown your chance.

Next time the situation arises, and you're making small talk and flirting, if it feels right and she's in your zone, ask her if she wants to grab coffee and catch up. Sounds like she's come 75% of the way, all you need to do is make up the other 25%. This is good; a woman's interest level should always be higher than yours.

Always remember that women have to do the chasing. If the tables turn and you end up calling and chasing her more than she does, it will end up with the opposite effect and you will repel her. So in actuality, it's probably a good thing you played it off and didn't do anything...she is probably wondering when you're going to ask her out.

Next time, create the setting and strike. You have nothing to worry about.

Always remember though: don't be desperate to cancel any of your life plans and commitments to date a woman. There is nothing more beta than blowing off a family dinner or occasion for a date. This tells the woman that a) you have no sense of loyalty in family, or b) you have too much time on your hands. An attractive man is BUSY and SCARCE.

When you are SCARCE, women want you more. See where I'm getting at?

Put away that noose, go out, learn and have fun. :)

OP, I'm the guy who posted about the male being scarce above.

If you're looking for dates to cuddle someone, you'll end up getting rejected. You have to realise that women take time to open up and develop an emotional connection to. This is beyond sex and dating...and is something long term as they begin to get to know and trust you.

You're getting way too ahead of yourself. You're not asking for her to be your GF like user said somewhere above. You just want coffee and chat...build a rapport, and ask her out for dinner...and create the opportunity for sex to happen. It's about having fun, not jumping into deep commitment.

If you come on with the "I need a GF to cuddle", you will repel most women from you. Don't be that guy.

You should never enter a relationship feeling inadequate or lonely to yourself; that is the worst reason to find companionship. You have to weather this storm alone and begin to learn how to enjoy your own company. It is only when you have a healthy relationship with your friends, family, and most importantly yourself, will you be ready to enter a relationship.

But you're looking too far ahead. Life isn't some Hollywood romcom where the lonely jerk gets the princess. Be happy with who you are, and you will start drawing the right people in your life.