Last thread was deleted. hope someone saved pics... someone requeasted deep throat of brush

last thread was deleted. hope someone saved pics... someone requeasted deep throat of brush

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/baYD6
discord.gg/8jjdV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

telll e what to do

kill yourself?

hairbrush in ass, 2 fingers in pussy

i guess i can go... ill probably head to cam, or discord

how old are you?

Put it in your ass slut

Stand up straight and bed over and show us your ass and legs

Would love to watch you deep throat it on cam. I wish I could take my cock and choke you as I shove it down your throat. I want to make you gag and have spit and cum dripping from your mouth like a slut

put in ass, sit on it

show your tits again, I want to cum on them

Piss in a cup and drink it like the filthy fucking whore you are.

cam up at
femanons
org

and fuck yourself senseless.

that in your ass

lotion all over body op

Cam time!

Would you cam up?

Go to sleep Miranda.

I want you to fucking scream my name as I RAM my hard cock down your fucking throat and and pussy. You'll be crying and begging me to stop but the torture will continue

yes yes yes yes we want you to cam! gets us all more excited!

Shove that hairbrush in your ass. I don't care how much it hurts, how tight your little slut hole is, imagine it's my hand ramming it in there with no care for your feelings, thinking only of my own satisfaction. Shove it in like I'm fucking you with it, and cry with the pain.

Such a simple fucking whore, did that tiny brush make you wet? How would you even manage to take a real cock if tiny dick pictures and hair brushes are what excite you. Be a good little slut and get on cam, so I can broadcast with you and show you a big dick worth begging for.

This please

pull on nips

k

here is yours. it hurts.... my ass is tight

20, almost 21.

its here

Shove that brush deep into your ass, make it hurt. My cock is going to do much more damage.

Can we see your feet? Slut

i'm in sw too. Add me on snap

now suck it clean and i'll jizz in my pants

Fuck that's hot. Push it in deeper, as far as it will go. I'd be fucking your face while you do it, shoving my cock deep into your throat.

Cam whore you worthless slit. At least do something good for once in your life and make our cocks stand.

keep fucking that ass, so fucking hot, stupid whore

name is carter.

whats your name? i can do vids... just need a name to moan.

Do you like Big Black Cocks?

cam so anons can cam their cocks with you

Sit up against a wall or something.

Spread your legs wide. Spread your pussy lips. Take a selfie with your pussy, tits, and face all visible. Expose your full body and full holes, so we can tell you how we'll use them.

Also, cam.

cam already, I'm so fucking hard

Fucking rape that ass with the hairbrush, like I'm going to rape it tonight, pistoning in and out of your screaming body like a fucking machine.

Can you write "arshia" on your ass? You'll be rewarded with an hour of rough fucking

Do some titty play you dirty whore

She's worthless if she does.

thats hot

"Erfan"

My name's patrick, moan my name while you imagine my iron-hard cock splitting you open.

cmon that's so small, can't hurt unless you are doing it wrong
get something bigger and if you can't lube with saliva, pussy juice or whatever

Dana

write "Second Shwiglend Empire" on your ass

snap me and make me cum you stupid whore.

asmith0088

Lies. It's erfan

Shove that brush all the way in your ass and get another one in your pussy. Make sure they are both as deep as possible.

panties on and piss yourself like a good little whore

Teen group anyone?

do thisput on panties and piss yourself

lyric?

put brush in pussy, brush in ass, fuck both

Do some discord

Write "daddy's little girl" on your tits.

I'd love to make you my bitch. I have a riding crop with your name on it.

Getting on cam would be exciting

fucking hot

Put your whole fist in your pussy

should i puss myself... im drunk and considering it... ic ould do anytyinhg. someone make a discord and invite me so i can moan in your ears

Spank your tits until they're red and squeeze your nipples

this

Can you moan my name. If I were with you I'd push you down o to my bed, suck on your tits while running your clit with my hands. Next ID push you into the med and start kicking lower from your tits till I reached your pussy, telling you to moan my name ID start eating your wet cunt out

put something that looks like cum on you ass or just ass up pic

I'm in SW, if we get along i'll give you something exciting to do

the fuck got deleted?

Write cumslut on your ass. It better fucking read cumslut and not be reversed in the picture. It should look like this

ɔumƨluƚ

Then bend over in front of a mirror (ideally full length, but whatever), and stick three fingers two fingers in your ass. I need it stretched out.

Stroke your cunt and imagine yourself on a cold stone floor. I'm going to grab you by the back of your head, twisting your hair into a tight knot, so I can slam your face against the floor. I'll force your ass up and keep your face pressed down, my other hand wrapping around you neck and choking you hard. For the rest of the night you'll be a cum dumpster, my cock slamming into every one of your holes until they're sore, bruised, and dripping.

Then when I'm done I'll leave you in a cum-stained coma...so the next user can use you like the little fucktoy you are.

wow you're desperate, which is a sure sign she wouldn't want anything to do with you

discord.gg/baYD6

Yeah piss yourself, but can you record a video??

Do this op

Put both feet behind your back or at least attempt to. With your left hand put your index and middle finger's in your nose backwards and pull upwards. Then with your right hand set your camera to take a picture in 5 seconds or whatever it can be set to and put your pinky and ring finger in you ass and your middle and index spreading your pussy. Good Luck.

>next user
Topkek that's me!!

I second this

what's your discord name? I've got a group ready for anyone who wants to join

discord.gg/8jjdV

stop stripping, only respond to me, the current dubs

Yeah I agree with this one

Desperate is

Same

girl we need your moans, we are in discord

nevermind join this

Which discord are you in op?

What was the last picture she posted?

Face op

where the fuck are my wet panties slut?

Ehh she did it before. Brush in ass while playing with pussy

I don't have discord. Should I bother trying or is she not there?

ive joined this one maybe., op here. looking for sometinhg beforeth thread gets deleted atgain

id make good use of u slut.
add me on skype [email protected]

Some doggy action plox

mohammed pls

whats ur name on discord?

who are you?

>discord.gg/baYD6

join

bring some stuff up from your ass on the brush and rub the brush handle on your lips and show us the results...chopchop slut

im peachy... my picture is wario/peach