Predict the RT score

Predict the RT score

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/spy_2015/
rottentomatoes.com/m/the_boss_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=-yw-42ljSWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last two digits of my post

I predict some faggot will say Kristen "Dishwater" Wiig is cute.

Fair enough

35-45%

28 :^)

this is probably true 2bh

Is it me or did they cave in and subtitle it Ghostbusters: Answer The Call?

Greater than 90%. Anyone who gives this a bad review will be crucified

Probably a Euro thing, they always toss in subtitles

30-50%

It'll get mixed reviews but make a shitton of money. Some people are actually retarded enough to pay to hatewatch something in the theater.

Delusional. No female review will give it a rotten, and nearly no male will either. It's a sad truth after all of this backlash toward the movie. It'll now be out of spite of the "manchildren" who see the movie as unfunny, unnecessary, and a cashgrab. It'll be 85-90%.

I fucking hope I'm wrong, realistically I would like a 45-59%

in the 60s or 70s, with the user ratings at like 100 from all the shills

78%

I'm talking as objectively as I can when I say that I think it's going to get panned. PG-13 comedies don't do so well anymore in general.

Explain The Avengers.

women - positive
men - negative
sjw, trans - positive

Avengers is primarily action. Quips don't make it a full on comedy

critics might be too afraid to tear it up because of violent feminists - remember the death threats after The Dark Knight Rises reviews came out?

By genre, it is not a comedy.

Audiences will hate it
Critics will love it To get SJW points from their progressive peers.

>user ratings at like 100 from all the shills
Are you high? There is some shilling going on, but only because this movie has probably received the biggest backlash a movie has ever gotten, so long before its release. Audience scores will be generously lower than critics (where it'll get mid-low 60s, mid 70s at the highest)

70%+
Reviewers wont be truly negative about it because they don't want to deal with the shit that will follow.

What remains are reviewers who will rate it highly for the sake of their agenda

In the 90's. Nobody will dare review it poorly

>Audience scores will be generously lower than critics
nigger you are insane. the critics will call it shit, but the audience wont. youll see that fucking rating be sky high

>critic rating: 50-60%
>audience rating: >20%

33%
Screenshot this

>being this much of a delusional, red pill cuck
Sad, really

is this movie called literally like the original? gross.

If it gets bad reviews the reviews will mention misogyny
if it gets good reviews the reviews will mention misogyny
if it gets mixed reviews the reviews will mention misogyny

Do any of ayou have that pasta posted in every nu ghostbusters thread?

What are you trying to say? I honestly have no idea? Are you upset that people think because of the backlash this movie has gotten that critics won't just give it a great score?

Please explain your post, I'm lost. Reviewers would be out of the mind to be honest about the movie at this point. They'd look sexist.

>the critics will call it shit, but the audience wont. youll see that fucking rating be sky high
Sure bud.

It might beat Spy Kids in terms of critic-audince score discrepancy

Ignore user he's obviously baiting.

How was that?

93% critic

46% audience

>remember the death threats after The Dark Knight Rises reviews came out?
This actually happenes?
wtf i hate nolanfags now

It'll get rave reviews from critics and have the biggest second weekend drop in history.

we all know that Rottem Tomatoes staff largely pick and choose what rating they want. They'll pick the one to pick up the least amount of controversy, which will be a bad score but not too bad. They'll use X-men Apocalypse as a reference and out it one or two points within whatever rating that got, I guarantee this.

Btw this isn't a shitpost, I've been studying how RT works since its inception and this is in my view exactly what will happen. Screencap this now and when you find out I'm right you can ask me more at [email protected]

Like 20 something. Give or take.

>I've been studying how RT works since its inception

What an amazing way to spend time

thank you. I'm not a cunt I just really like film and have been critical of the site for years. I've made predictions on here probably about 10 times and as far as I'm aware I've been 100% accurate every time. Just screencap it my man.

0%

Look at the RT reviews for Spy and London Has Fallen.

Then tell us RT isn't run by leftist shills.

just wait man. i'm largely indifferent to the whole thing but their marketing for the movie at this point is literally "see this movie or you hate women"

So who is looking forward to the damage-control clickbait articles that will be released once this movie fails financially?

I fully expect to see the phrases "ingrained misogyny", "we have a long way to go as a society", "gamergate" and "basement-dweller" to be thrown around quite liberally in them.

rottentomatoes.com/m/spy_2015/
If this managed to get a 94% I think Ghostbusters is set for a perfect 100%.

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_boss_2016
If this managed to be #1 in the box office I think the bar is low enough for Ghostbusters to hit the mark.

This is the age we live in.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!
youtube.com/watch?v=-yw-42ljSWk

I think this image is really illustrative.

The real question is, IF the movie turns out to be bad, will the critics have the balls to call it out?

I honestly don't care about the Ghorstbusters situation. People seem to be upset about a movie, that they've only seen trailers for. Sure, it can be bad, it can be good, too. But the thing is, we can't say for sure yet.

not a fan of SJWs but am I the only one that thinks this actually looks halfway decent?

Anyone know when reviews start coming out?

>will the critics have the balls to call it out?
No. They will not.

Fresh "critic" score, rotten user score. I will be amazed if this doesn't happen.

Publications are already in too deep defending this cinematic masterpiece from the dirty misogynists. Criticising this film is an act of sexist bigotry. They can't go back on their word now.

>but am I the only one that thinks this actually looks halfway decent?

What do you find appealing so far

Less than or equal to Batman vs superman

Implying that Rotten Tomatoes has a good sense of criticism

I'm not a fan of the cartoon like ghosts but the cast seems decent minus the she boon. There seems to be some decent dialogue/jokes. The plot doesn't sound that bad. New gadgets look pretty cool. Visuals are pretty tight. It is just quirky. It will either work and be entertaining for fall flat on it's face. It won't be as good as the first two movies or even the game but it might not be as awful as people are predicting.

I'll take it.

A "decent" 40%, just like BvS

72%

the first reviews will be all positively and fuck Sup Forumss shit up

33%

I wish that they would subtitle the thing so that we don't have to talk about Ghostbusters (1984) and Ghostbusters (2016) constantly.

Nailed it.

Chris Hem. will pull this shit out of the mud.

Thing about being pulled out of the mud you're still covered in it

Regardless of quality it is getting 99-100% on RT because it is "feminist" therefore good

screencap this.

woah you must be a prophet or something.

I kinda notice that when they aired the commercial here in Canada they had sender the call at the end of the TV spot.