Why are there no black goalkeepers? Why has no one looked into this?

Why are there no black goalkeepers? Why has no one looked into this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf5OBFyHXG0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Kameni
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoS62S0bmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A mixture of not enough black kids making the sacrifice at youth level by going into goal, and them being forced back into a field position by their coach, who thinks they're being wasted in goal (see: Embolo)

Kingson was good

Tim Howard is a nigga right?

why would you have a black goalie. it removes pace from the equation.

also blacks tall enough to play keeper just play basketball

also dida was a black goalie and really good

M A N D A N D A

came here to post this

arreola is good and hes black.

but yeah its even rarer than black qb

idk about everywhere else but here only beta people play as a goalie

They're too short, can't communicate clearly and, being generally fast on their feet, are usually trained as attackers in their youth

>pinoy
>black

lol okay

same
if you aren't a striker/winger/attacking midfielder it's simply because you weren't good enough for it and was pushed back.

As has been said several times, their natural pace and agility means no coach is ever going to put them there at youth because most youth football revolves around pacebabbies.

Guess why your keepers suck ass.

Goalkeepers are supposed to be loco. Lehmann, Wiese, Weidenfeller, Kahn, Schumacher, Pfannenstiel ...

Goalkeeper is the hardest position in football.

Racism. Same reason why there are no black managers in top leagues. FIFA is institutionally racist. They need to implement a "Rooney Rule" like in the NFL to get more black managers as well as black goalkeepers. Quotas must be implemented. /s

It's the loneliest position. Can't hide behind team performance, when you fuck up you fucked up. When it's your meme defenders fucking up you're still going to look bad.

Strikers can miss 5 great chances and still have a "great performance" when they score one. Goalkeepers make five great saves, make one mistake throughout the whole game and get the blame at the end.

rooney is white

they're smaller

B A S E D

>Rooney rule

Is that a rule where past it players get to choose their own position on the pitch to the detriment of their nation?

The current Irish GK is a nigger. Pretty based actually.

That explains 7-1 then

It's a reference to Art, not Wayne Rooney. The Rooney Rule is a rule in the NFL that a minority candidate must be interviewed for a coaching job opening before a white guy is hired.

STEEEEEEEVE

literally just imagining Kona Magiga here lad

>FIFA is institutionally racist.

>typical white player
>wow [famous_GK] is my hero, i want to be as good as him, so what if he's a goalie, i'll keep improving
>earn cash, spend a moderate amount of cash, retire.
>'i love this game and i have some ideas on how to marginally improve it, i think i'll go study for a couple of years instead of getting drunk every night, i'm gonna go become a manager/coach/assistant coach/whatever club comfy pencil pusher
>get good at it
>earn more cash
>have a son or two, they like the game, train them to get good at gk, teach them good family and player values, and/or get involved in club scouting and/or invest in youngster schools
>etc
>be nigger
>'wowie I sure love me sum Lamborghinis and Wimin sheeiitt fuck this GK shit nigga I'm keepin it real nigga goal scoring is for me nigga'
>get red cards, treat other players/managers like shit, no team skills no people skills
>earn millions, blow millions on cocaine and hookers
>retire, no life outside the pitch, blow the rest of the money on more cocaine and hookers
>end up at 40 years old in a flat with 5 kids and some fat LaQueesha

>this one racist romanian guy in everythread

get a proxy so you don't get so easy to spot

>argentina

this, fuck those overrated niggers

I literally put /s because I knew one of you faggots would get butthurt and not get the sarcasm, but you went ahead and got buttflustered anyways. Bravo gypsy.

Mandanda and Enyeama

He's right though

being racist is not a wrong thing you fucking nigger :)

>be romanian player
>achieve nothing at all

triple 7-1
your opinion is discarded

>be turkish player
>achieve even less than romanians

Enyama is way better

>be turkish
>get bombed
k

DAVID JAMES

Vincent Enema you twat`

>be brazilian
>boooooooo
subhuman fucks you lot

Mandanda

It's a cerebral position where sheer athleticism doesn't benefit you much

like quarterback (to an extent)

>be Romanian player
>do drugs
>do nothing else of note
ftfy

Not a single mention of based Carlos Kameni

I just remember this guy

Watch out for Emmanuel Idem, plays for Villa's academy team and. He'll become a top gk. Screencap this.

Based Romania

is he better than jamal blackman?

I don't know much about Blackman to be honest so its hard to say. Ive followed Idem's progress closely though as a villa fan and he's the real deal imo

Because most of them play in Africa so nobody cares. The top leagues are mostly in majority white nations so the majority of keepers are white, in youth systems black youth players will play outfield due to being more physically developed at a young age, meaning the somewhat tall white guy gets put in goal.

haven't watched his guy much but he was fun to watch when i did

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf5OBFyHXG0

quite a few black keepers in european youth teams

>Does Not Recognize Mandada.

Christ.

>black
>They're too short

Clearly we have different opinions...

Both of you are equally crap, now stop throwing shit at eachother or we'll overnight some nukes through your mailboxes.

What a keeper! Black GKs are always lively and eccentric to some extent, which I suppose is applicable to black people in general. In fact why the fuck aren't there more black goalies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Kameni

is a very good keeper. I guess none of you guys watch la liga

Kameni
Dida
Jeferson
Helton
Gomes

christ gypsies are so dense

>71 71 71
its like god is trying to tell us something

>no one has posted the GOAT kameni

Not many properly black top class keepers, but several non-white (Spain and Italy tend to produce decent keepers)

I'm reminded of how that one NASL keeper who threw the ball into his own goal in the friendly against Bournemouth. Apparently he was in Cameroon's 2014 World Cup squad.

As for DECENT black keepers, Shaka Hislop lasted pretty long in the premier league.

Kameni sucks dick, ochoa way better.

>why does this picture of white goalkeepers have no black goalkeepers?

I assume blacks from leading soccer nations play field positions due to their speed and athleticism.

I vaguely remember pic related. First black goalie. I grew up in Moss Side in the 80's so it didn't seem a big deal to me.
>inb4 I'm too old to be here.
>Just an old friend passing on some knowledge

I know its >mls but this nigga will be in Europe in a year or two

youtube.com/watch?v=jMoS62S0bmU

"No"

yes, because all the bulls were taken as slaves to the new world

You have to go back

Just blame Marseille for never getting good when they had one.

That's ignoring the many blue collar defensive niggers that exist.
Thuram became a we wuz kingz part-time writer and activist, and his cousin is a keeper.

Cameroon produces good keepers. Songo'o was great too.

People prefer consistency to fantasy when it comes to goalkeeping, which is understandable.

BASED NKONO

BASED HIGUITA

This desu.

Kameni is still based as fuck in malaga.

t. Retarded chicano

Most black players are trash.On top of that they just have 2 good years in their entire carrers

Lama, Enyeama, David James, Kenneth Vermeer, Mandanda, Stanley Menzo, Kameni, M'Bohli, Vorm and based Darren Randolph

STEEEEEEEEEEEVE MANDANDA

People don't remember Thomas N'Kono anymore.

Roaches know it best

Romania bringing the truth

All mediocre at best

this guy, who we stole from barcelona, is probably going to be our first choice goalkeeper next season

We're not talking about NFL here you dumb nigger

Chicano pls

They run fast and at youth level that's far too valuable to waste in goal.

Why isn't Joe Hart in the OP image?