almost 3 years ago

Few days ago.

5 year ago

Almost 3 days ago.

Never

last weekend
she's latina
its amazing

Doesn't matter really. You're just a soul waiting to be forgotten just as I am. I guess you could say, in the end nothing really matters.

AKA you're a sexless virgin

but I tried so hard and got so far

Is that supposed to hurt me? What can you say that hasn't already been said. I know I'm not nice, pretty, rich, or worthy of anyone else's time. But at least I tried. I tried so hard... And got so far... But in the end it doesn't even matter...

1997(?)

this morning. good to be married.

xero

5 minutes ago. this thread was fate

Yup. Samesies

10 years ago.

Last night. Perks of marriage I suppose.

How/Why are so many of you going multiple years without sex?

Social anxiety mainly

4.5 years ago I think.

Fuck for ever and I have a gf

because I'm a fucking goddamn millennial you fucking jackass. it's the new thing

I'm also interested in how old and what the situations are?

3 days ago. GF will be back on monday

Don't worry, one day you'll die like everyone else. Or they'll make a cure for death and out of the fear of the unknown, even the depressed will use the cure. Then we'll live in a hell of our own creation until an accident or someone's hatred takes us to the great beyond.

5 days ago.

almost 3 years ago.

30, getting a phd, living in a small, piece of shit town. Most importantly social anxiety and lost self esteem.

There.

today in a bathroom

Yesterday

Had a nervous breakdown, haven't really been boyfriend material for a good while. Also I am a serial monogamist, so I don't really do the one night stands. Another factor is finding a partner who is smart enough for me to find them sexy. There is nothing sexier than a smart brain.

Last night with my boyfriend (gayfag) next to our sleeping friend

Buy a fleshlight, life is alright, especially as the rope gets tight.

It's been a few years since I've been in love, and I'm not very interested otherwise.

The next week or so

Are you me?

But are you in a relationship? Why are you not very interested?

I think I feel kinda similar

About... 3-4 months ago.

valentines day 2014. Coming up on 3 years. I'll be getting a prostitute before I hit that date though

in some past life

Nah, I'm me. It's just a rather common state of being I guess, which incidentally makes me feel less alone and thus helps me feel better about myself.

Last night. What was really great is I had put zero effort into talking to girls really this week and was set to watch some hbo and it just came outta nowhere

last summer visiting my bf

Eh. Dislike meeting people. Anxiety isnt even a problem anymore. Just very choice in who I fuck. Had my share of "fuck every chick that offers", but any more I just wanna settle down. Now Im shopping for wife material at 24. So Ill be sexless probs for another couple of years. Feels bad man. But hate people shopping just to let some toxic cunt use me.

No. Last time I was dating someone that I loved, was probably 3 years ago. Don't know if I'd call it a relationship exactly, but we saw each other on and off for about 5 years.

Before that, was living with someone for about 2+ years, but shit, that was about 8 years ago now.

I've only been in love twice in my life, and I'm in my 30s. Don't know if it will ever happen again. I've mostly been focusing on my business, and I'm pretty successful. Would like to have some love, as money and nice shit isn't as important to me as it once was, but who knows if it is in the cards.

Kinda along these lines. Rather not be used and much rather intelligent conversation over every thing else.

Well, I had a breakdown of sorts about 11 years ago, but I've got my shit together now for the most part. I presume you are male?

About 2 months ago with a stripper, seems the only way i get it these days is by paying for it.

About two years ago. I got sort of raped and it f'd up my sex life. Yes I'm a dude.

at least 15 minutes ago

Is this the deep web?
Is this just faggotry?
Caught in a trap thread,
Spiderman, beastiality

Open your eyes
Post girls spraying guys with pee

I'm just a Sup Forums boy, I get no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
Hitler yes, niggers no

Any guy this bitch blows
Doesn't really matter to Sup Forums
To Sup Forums...

Mama
Just pulled a ban
Posted loli in a thread
404d and now it's dead
Mama, I was having fun
But now I've got to fap some other way

Mama, oooooohhhhhhh
Gonna meet the FBI
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on
As if modding really matters....

7 hours ago

Few days ago and probably tomorrow

Yea, and 30 is a lil number. I think you'll find love, one day soon

But is it true that are you not interested in sex?

Yeah I am male, I am also getting my shit together.
It's funny, I'm rather smart, but I am gravitating towards a career that is more about muscle work than using my mind. It's odd how things work out sometimes.

Literally 5 minutes ago desu

July, 4 1978

Thanks for the copy pasta, it's a bit cold though, did take you forever. But that'll show in your tip. Have a nice night.

>out sex?
cute as pie

Not just sex for sex sake. If there was a whore in my house I'd probably fuck them. But I'm not going to go out and make a big to-do just to have sex with some random person. I've never been really hot on the idea of sex with random people, it's too empty for me. Kind of depressing really. Love enriches the experience too much.
>I think you'll find love, one day soon
Thanks, I hope so : /

R u a plane?

Tits or it didn't happen.

what a waste. nobody appreciates the classics anymore

Last week. Fucked the best friend of a girl who had a crush for me for 2 years now I'm the asshole. As if it wasnt her choice too. Still regret it.

But in the end it really doesn't matter.

There can be a lot of job satisfaction in that. The feeling that you are really accomplishing something, like working in construction. Or even in civil or mechanical engineering, when your work results in real products and things that exist in the world.

Personally I don't think I will get into much muscle work though. I'm too much of an androgyne.

no just an old fart.

Barely sounds like bohemian rhapsody when you sing it. As funny as having your balls sandblasted. 6/10 unlike wine this gets worse with age.

I'm think the same about it

You don't suit completely on Sup Forums hahah
And yea, really you will find. Just let you be in that mood sometimes (emotional? maybe that's not the world, idk)
Going to sleep, gnight and good fate!

Femanon here. Literally 3 minutes ago. He is already asleep.

I contemplating about becoming forest and nature technician(freely translated from my mother tongue).
Basically a lumberjack who has training in biology and some training in taking care of wildlife.

Are you Russian?

Show us your freshly fucked pussy.

Do blowjobs count as sex?

>You don't suit completely on Sup Forums hahah
Maybe not, but I keep coming here for years because you never know what you will find. It's like a slot machine I guess.

>Going to sleep, gnight and good fate!
good luck anonymous person

I wasn't asleep you assholes!

:)

A blowjob counts as half sex. Two blowjobs = one fuck and vice versa.

Nope, I'm danish.
But that comes down to the same thing if you are an American. Danes tend to get used a lot in movies when they want someone with a Russian accent for some reason.

~15 minutes ago. brought a girl home from the bar next door. she has no idea i filmed it.

The last time I had sex I was too tired to even really be a part of it.

I got hard and she just rode on top until she came, asked if i wanted to cum as well rolled over with my pants still down and fell asleep.

I am American, but I've been to Københaven, and to Russia, so I'm not so confused about the world. ; )

10 years ago.

Not a day goes by that I dont think about ending it all.

What the fuck is wrong with her skin?

Yesterday. What do you want to know? I'll tell the details if you want.

Well I was more joking about your movie makers, not your people as a whole. I've been to the US several times and I've met plenty of people there who knew their way around a map and who had even been outside of the country.

Do you mean I must have received two blowjobs or that I must have sucked another man's dick and he must have sucked mine in the same sex session?

Around 40 minutes ago

Did she swallow?

No. I was using a condom

If you received two then that is a fuck. If you sixty nined with another dude, that counts as sex because both of you are receiving pleasure from eachother at the same time.

Fucking 3D lolis is likely to end up with jail time and aside from the intimacy, for the most part females are fucking insufferable. There is a reason for the abbreviation: 3DPD.

You're a complete fucking fool for wanting to get married, but it's your life. Ruin it if you want.

proof/oc

Fuck off normalfag.

never

I am a sad piece of shit