Is he invincible? it seems like everything was missing him. cavalry couldn't touch him, arrows fall all around him...

is he invincible? it seems like everything was missing him. cavalry couldn't touch him, arrows fall all around him, no one ever at his back, survives being crushed.....did the lord of light bring him back for a reason and is now protecting him for a greater purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10539271
youtube.com/watch?v=NXB6slJSbL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is the chosen one.

le chosen one

Jon Snow hasn't even done anything besides tried to get himself and/or his men killed. His only "talent" as a leader seems to be having friends who can bail him out of his failures.

And the Lord of Light chose this one over Stannis. Fuck that god, I'm with the sparrows now.

Why don't any of the northerners ever wear armor?

RAN OFF ON DA PLUG TWICE!

so jon is going to keep longclaw instead of returning it to the mormonts. and brienne is going to keep oathkeeper and not going to give it back to the starks

It would've been cool if they did it like the long take in The Revenant where it kept following different people until they would get killed.

armor doesnt matter in the land of D&D, big men get killed by small daggers but little girls are able to survive

h-how did she not get an infectious disease after her entire body and deep wound was submerged in water full of fecal matter, garbage, and probably dead animals?

He's a strong male

The Lord of Light wills it.

How the hell did the hound survived, did he start to rot?

The thing that bugged me most about the battle is that did Ramsay have zero scouts? Were noen of the North's vassal houses reporting to Ramsay? He should have known an entire army from the Vale was rolling up on their doorstep. Also evidently Sansa rode out on her own to get them? Active scouting shoudlve had that cunny capture.

Even the shittiest most inept leader has their borders monitored.

Yeah Stannis and his 6K soldiers are monitored by Bolton spies 24/7, but Littlefinger brings a 10K Vale army through Moat Cailin up through the south to Winterfell no problem

I would expect D&D's response to be, "it's a TV show, sometimes you need to turn off your brain", which is the opposite of what asoiaf is about

Didnt he presume Littlefinger was on his side?

Also I dont think we were meant to presume that Ramsay was a great military mind, it was Roose moreso than anything, Ramsay could have just holed up and waited them out

Never watched Game of Fatty. Never will probably but what with the literal dark, grey and greenish tinted scenes? Almost all of the screen captures from this series looks like they were filmed using a mobile phone camera indoors with no light. Just looking at the pics makes me depressed.

Inshallah

>Lannisters die
>Widows Wail up for grabs
>Targaryens return (Dany and Jon)
>Lyanna gets Longclaw

What will Lady Mormont do in the finale?

The Lord of Light saved him.

>I'm with the sparrows now.

He's the Heroic warrior hero wielding a magic sword and chosen by God to save the world from an ancient evil. He's Aragorn tier at this point

Plot armor +75

Reposting from other threads

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

PICK YOUR CHAMPION

HE WILL DEFEND YOU WITH HIS LIFE ON A 1 VS 1 COMBAT AGAINST THE REST

strawpoll.me/10539271

I used to be lord commander of the night's watch
Until I took an arrow to the knee

>this whole battle

youtube.com/watch?v=NXB6slJSbL4

>h-how
reddit

>strawpoll.me/10539271
Brienne is undefeated.

She's simply the best without dispute.

Not as invincible as any woman character on the recent season.

>Sansa "i sell my ass for swords" Stark, Daenerys Godmode Targaryen, And Yara The Dyke from Pyke

They can't kill him now that he was brought back from the dead. Certain characters are in God Mode at the moment.

He's a small target. :^)

thats what happens when fate is on your side

So far seems like this fucker is overall considered the best (at least by votes)

Those 3 will live until the end of the series, screencap this.

>He's Aragorn tier at this point
let's not get ahead of ourselves, he's phenomenal demi-god tier, not quite aragorn. Jon snow would have died at amon hen

When Ramsay killed his dad his Good Men turned to Bad Men, and were useless.

What is dead may never die

Did the 20 good men die in last night's episode?

They where killed by the strong mormont men.

here's a thought, maybe the vale knights killed the scouts.

or maybe the scouts liked the idea of ramsay getting his shit pushed in? ruling by fear makes cunts passive aggressive like that.

I mean yeah its bad storytelling because they didn't show any of it, but there are plenty of decent explanations.

Jon BTFO

Now i'm a #Sparrowballistabolt

Also lf just be all "im on my way with troops from the vale to support your lord ramsey"

I was wondering the same thing.

i wanna kiss the neckbeard that made this gif

Bran was helping him from beyond.

PRYING
OPEN
MY
THIRD
EYE