Just wanna say thanks Sup Forums; a few months ago I made a few posts asking for help tricking my GF into cheating on...

Just wanna say thanks Sup Forums; a few months ago I made a few posts asking for help tricking my GF into cheating on me while we were on vacation. Thanks to al your help, my GF is planning on fucking a Jamaican dude in two months time, and she thinks I dont know about it.

You're the best guys!

red hair are amazing

how you did it ?

>dat unbridled look of lust on her face
>dat enthusiasm
>sheer joy
>such happiness
>the pride in her eyes
>wondering how her life turned out so perfect

I want my GF to cheat on me so bad but she won't. Any advice?

Dang dude my fucking fantasy here. Tell us how you did it! It sucks I missed the original thread. :(

Would also like to know what you did

BUMP

Yes. Tell me your secrets. I'd love my wife to cheat on me so I can divorce her and get the dogs, then crush younger hotter pussy

Ahh the kikes are at it again. Just because white males have always foiled your plots. Almost exactly 100 times? You were kicked out of England, 3-times in one century!! Haha I can see why you're trying to weaken the race. The damn northern whites need to stop thinking you're the only whites in the world. When we southern whites discovered you, you were wearing animal skins and cleaning you asses with leaves. United we can stop the Jews!

I wonder why most of them don't look very happy or like they enjoy what they do in the pics

just pay a few bucks to a random nigger to text her and fuck her, then tell him to fuck her while you are at work but you forget the wallet and came back home in the middle of the day to find them having sex

profit (?)

probably because they're being paid to do it, I guess

I remember you, weren't you the guy that was going on a trip to Jamaica and was asking about help in contacting a gigalo to hit on your girlfriend?

The lips acquire stains
The stains become a warning

Kek

lol you don't have a girlfriend go to sleep jeff