Ass and pussy showing

ass and pussy showing

Bump

bump

bump out of interest

Sauce

I wanna devour you lady

Ass n pussy as requested

Ya know, for all the asshole tattoos I've seen, I've YET to see a girl with one getting fucked. It has to be out there somewhere. Who gets an asshole tattoo and doesn't follow up. For shame

some OC for dat ass. gf giving a peek.

Damn. More of her

Does anyone not see her huge fucking cock hanging down?

One more for you unparticipative fucks

I wanna hit that

How do you neckbeards end up with such cute gfs ;_;

Says something about you don't it?

That I don't know how to get a cute gf? Yes, that's true. That's why I said that.

S E T T L E
S
E
T
T
L
E

the sooner you realize that you will never have an 8-10, the sooner you'll be happy balls deep in a 3-5

But that's what I already do?

Believe it or not, not everyone around here is an autistic neckbeard. Some of us go outside. And there are girls outside.

Then be thankful for what you have access too. Could always be worse.

I go outside sometimes...but then what? Do I have to become a Chad? I'm only slightly autistic, but I don't think I could go full normie and be happy with myself.

you mean her arm?

You don't have to. I'm pretty fucking weird, now I'm no autistic spaz so I don't know what to tell you if you are. But you don't have to go full normie. Just find someone as weird as you.

Name?

This isn't a black and white thing here. It's not chad or autistic only.

Don't think you could be happy with yourself? Are you happy with yourself now?

this is my kind of thread

Other than not having a cute gf to spend time with and love, yes. I live a decent life. I'm an introvert, but I don't see why that's a bad thing. I have slightly below average people skills but I can do okay.

You could have no hands, kek

Well, either keep it up, or do something different.

Im same, have an extrovert gf.. does put some strain on relationship at times

I could imagine, no way I could be okay with that. Not saying she's doing anything wrong or that you are, I'm just saying that's not something I personally would be okay with.

Holy shit
Name?

Eh, she loves me though. Its the only thing that puts a wedge in between us. The fact that im shit talking to people I dont know and how she can get along with anyone

No wonder you don't have a girl. You sound uptight as fuck. Too busy trying to maintain your labels and the attributes that go with them, rather than stay open minded and maybe try something outside your kit.

You're calling anons here neckbeards but you sound like the one closest to it.

Damn. Not nearly as big of a wedge me and my gf have. But she's pregnant. So I kinda trapped myself. She's head over heels for me and wants to get married any day I decide. But it scares me. I already feel trapped.

MeI do have a girl. But I'm a paranoid nit wit.

Shit dude, how old are you guys?

I'm 21 she's 22

She a fat pig or something or you just shitting on other anons gfs for fun?

fuck dude, a kid at 21? why the fuck would you do that to yourself. No shit you feel trapped, you've seen dick of life yet.

And you got her pregnant? Damn dude. Im 21 been with gf 5 years and i wont get married for at least another 5

I'm not shitting on anyone's gf. I'm just saying I wouldn't be comfortable with a girl who is super out going. That's not the kind of person I am, so I wouldn't be comfortable or compatible with someone like that. If that user is happy with her then awesome. I was just giving my unwanted and retarded opinion

I goof'd guys... i done goof'd. And the consequences will never be the same. Oh yeah, and she gave me HPV. Didn't find that out until after she was already 5 months pregnant

Post pics of said gf xx

i'm talkin bout the neckbeard bit. if you're that user.

Fuck man i hope shes smoking then

Understatement of your life. Sounds like it'll work out reallllly well with a start like that. Good job

For fuck sake, at least raise the kid right. We don't need more kids with fucked up parent issues.

That's the only reason I don't leave her. I want him to have normal (Kek) parents.

She nothing to write home about

who is this/do you have moar?

Shit dude, goodluck. I just think having a kid at my age (21) just fucks up anything i want to do in my life. No travel or anything..

titays/10

old fuck of mine

Yeah. I'm a pretty big history buff and really wanted to travel quite a bit before I settled down. Lesson of the day, don't trust a girl, no matter how long you've been with her, and no matter how hard she promises she remembered to take her pill.

Oh well, all the best to you man. Hope you find some happiness together