Other urls found in this thread:

elections.ap.org/content/washington-state-elector-says-he-wont-vote-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking Florida man, fuck that state.

Call me optimistic

Is Florida really out of reach?

>Is Florida really out of reach?
According to early voting, probably.

Half of the state's registered voters have voted. That's ridiculously high turnout.

New Mexico utah and Massachusetts will go libertarian

Or call you a fascist.

Easy

Nevada is off the table for Trump.

Historically high Hispanic numbers in early voting.
Trump would have to win the election day vote by 10% now to make up ground and win the state.

You're going to lose trumptards

I already cast my vote for Madam President Clinton.

I'M WITH HER

Your free to choose.

Good job, OP. This map plus I think she's going to take Ohio.

You're retarded. If anything, only Utah has a change of not going to a major party and that' won't be libertarian, it'll be evan mcmullin

Florida is already Democrat

Trump is tied or leading in Colorado So go ahead and give him that one

hahaha

if republicans had nominated anyone else, they would've easily defeated hillary

good job nominating the only person who could possibly lose to an unpopular candidate like hillary

modern republicans = RETARDS

MAGA

Absolutely this.

Pretty much.

instead of calling them a basket of deplorables, hillary should've called half of trump supporters a basketball of irredeemable RETARDS

And make no mistake, he is going to lose.

Gonna have to repaint his plane.

hahahahaha

>if republicans had nominated anyone else, they would've easily defeated hillary

You act like they wouldn't have called any opposition to Hillary a racist bigot misogynist etc etc etc

They wouldn't have hesitated to call Ben Carson racist

except if you had ben carson, marco rubio, john kasich, or anyone else for that matter, there wouldn't have been video footage of them making fun of a gold star family, saying a judge can't do his job because of his mexican heritage, or making hundreds of misogynistic and sexual predatory comments like saying you can grab women by the pussy without their consent

just shut the fuck up. anyone else would've defeated hillary and you fucking trumptards ruined the election and you destroyed the GOP

The shoe fits

See

who will be Trump for the left now the first man Bill or goldman globalist financy protometahuman?

>the truth

If he doesnt win florida then you can go ahead and call the election

Since when did Sup Forums start leaking into Sup Forums?

I'm looking forward to Madam President Clinton creating the globalized hemispheric zone with open borders.

It's over white redneck trumptards. your daughters are gonna be getting pounded by big brown cocks.

I'M WITH HER.

voting for the person with political experience instead of the reality tv star

Based fucking post. I am embarrassed as fuck that I had to vote for such an ass clown. This can't be the best the country has to offer.

>Experienced only failure
>Is married to a failure that will also have influence in the white house
>career politicians are horrible

it is sad that most trump supporters dont realize that other world leaders want him to be president because he would be easy to manipulate. this would ruin our economy and in a vulnerable state we would experience some sort of attack which trump would then start ww3 for, which we would lose

Bet

shut the fuck up trumptard

madam president clinton will win

your sister is gonna love big mexican cock inside her

Learn from your mistakes cuck-sertivatives. Your nominee had some compelling arguments to make but was just so fucking dumb (or pretended to be), like his average supporter. What you need is an intellectual version of Trump. You get a Trump-like person to run, that is charismatic like Obama, you'll win the WH in 2020

That looks about right OP. Thank you.

Friendly reminder that Hillary has no voter enthusiasm and is down to near toss-ups in the following states (in addition to the usual swing states).

>NV, NM, WI, MI, NH, PA, VA

Have a good night CTR. Polish up them resumes.

I don't see anyone accounting for the one WA vote that Hillary won't get:
elections.ap.org/content/washington-state-elector-says-he-wont-vote-clinton

Hillary will lose her mind in office because of kurku she got from the spirit cooking at the private island.

If you don't know which private island in the bahamas she went to, follow the children's charities she assists and where those kids go.

Nobody will see this slow and steady man swoop in Nov 8th

Same minus either FL or NC. neither candidate will carry both.

Kek

im pissed trump was nominated but i think i would've been even more pissed if low energy jeb was the nominee

we don't need more of the bush dynasty

Should've been Rand Paul. He'd be a landslide winner.

>Trump takes almost all the swing states
Top kek m8

Lmao get fucked faggot trump is going to win and you can stay ass mad about it

Trump's wall will be the next wonder.

lol whatever makes you sleep at night

just don't say nobody warned when you start crying on election night after you find out the impending news that your wild fantasies have been crushed

Anyone that posts pa to be Republican is already wrong