Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums

I'm at the end of my rope. No money, no plan anymore. I had to choose between rent and food this month and I went for the rent. Now what the fuck will I eat?

How do I steal food without being caught? I'm sure some of you with experience can give me some advice. Is it even possible with all the fucking cameras in Walmart or other supermarkets? I tried pantries but they're always filled to the brim with niggers and hispanic single moms with 10 kids. What the fuck. They flat out don't give a shit about a single guy with no kids.

But I have to survive. How to steal without getting caught Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

phillyindia.us/gurdwara.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IYyGyhxc3GA
reddit.com/r/DumpsterDiving/comments/3fkhte/got_some_free_little_cs_pizza/?st=iv6ejk65&sh=2630904d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump until responses

b

Dude just go and steal it, no fucking cop will looking for u because u stole some small amount of food. (unless u are nigger) Or just rob someone on street where u are sure there is no cameras. what to do, u had to do it.

u

>soup kitchens & food pantries don't work
Try begging for money. If begging for money is beneath you, then earn it by sucking dick.

Look OP u can do this or this and that's about it. Now fucking starve yourself to death because u are pussy, or man up and go fucking do it.

best thing is to make your nerves easier.

Practice stealing something tiny, like a slimjim. Never steal something that makes noise or is covered in foil. If it crinkles do not take it. Keep it in your sleeves and you're fine. Works better in winter when it looks normal to wear a long sleeve. Do NOT wear a hoodie, you will be looked at more often. A regular long sleeve is fine. Better to be underdressed in winter than overdressed, less suspicion.

Chances are you can do it right in front of a camera and it'll never be discovered unless someone happens to commit a crime right next to you and they review the footage.

There's nobody sitting down at the end of the night and going through the hundreds of hours of combined footage of every camera in Walmart. They only go back after the fact.

My friends and I used to go on grocery runs. I'm pretty sure Albertsons has a no chase policy. Three of us would load up hand carts with food and just sprint out.

If you need to choose between rent or food you're obviously piss poor

Get on welfare and get food assistance at least until your back on your feet.

They usually give emergency grants in dire cases

Use the credit card! If you don't have it, get one!

Grab a bus to the nearest big city. Those are bum paradises.

THANKS FOR RESPONSES EVERYONE

What are the most cost effective items to steal food wise? I don't care if I have to steal something electronic and sell it to buy food.

Tried it, approved for food stamps. $12 a month... Yes really that's it. I see niggers with brand new phones all the time. Because they have so many kids. No kids, no assistance.

My food stamps don't work anymore because I failed to renew it after 3 months or some bullshit. Total of like 30 bucks over 3 months. Trust me I have tried all the legal ways of surviving. No heating, electric, food or rent assitance for a single male in his 20s.

No credit = no credit card

Don't steal food, steal expensive yet ignored electronics and resell online for quick cash.

Don't even think about phones. They watch those like hawks. Think mp3 players, sd cards, really tiny shit you can fit in a pocket. Then sell it for like $10. a few small electronics is good for a week of food.

My brother used to do this shit all the time. Never got caught.

Hit places that have a shitload of traffic and its best to be holding a basket or a cart so you can just drop things in and then pick them back up with your sleeve do keep a camera from being able to prove it.

Much easier to do if you work there OP. I knew someone who would price things dirt cheap in the back somewhere hidden on his shift, then recover it after his shift at like a dollar. Worked at walmart. Did it with phones, games, cards, anything. Eventually got caught because he got greedy and did it with like 5 iphones one day. If he kept to the lesser electronics he wouldn't have ever been caught.

How the fuck did you manage that? What about the cameras? Can't they track you later with the footage? Damn, a food run like that would mean a lot of food.

great responses thanks for the ideas. bump

I'm about to tell you the most genius thing you've ever heard. NOBODY does this and I have no idea why.
Seriously, go to a hotel. One that has a lobby restaurant. Buffet, menu, whatever. eat whatever you want. They'll bring you a slip where you can charge it to your room. Just put a random room number down, sign a fake signature and fucking walk out. Do a different hotel each day. Eat like a king.

hare kirshnas and sihks give out food. varies with bhuddists

sihks are awesome, kirshnas i would avoid until desperate, bhuddists vary

certain grocers and bulk food places toss out stuff that just doesn't look pretty but is edible, if you scope out well enough, you can find it.

pick up a part time job as a dishwasher at some restaurant at night; you will get fed.

if you have a window, or some form of outdoor space, grow something. it's cheaper than store food, and generally tastes better than supermarket stuff. basil is easy as shit, peppermint is hard to get rid of

OP quit being a little bitch, the rivers and lakes are full of delicious fresh fish and other varying edible seafood. Plus it's huting season, go kill something and eat it. A deer would feed your fat ass for a long time.

don't need to know specifics, just general area of where you're at (ie city) and i'll see if i can't think of any resources you might not be aware of

h

sounds smart but I have 2 doggos at home to feed

Can't google any of those places around here.

Trying to get a job but it's hard. I might try scrounging for food but again that shit might be more trouble than its worth if I get in trouble for it.

Growing food is a good idea. I will try when I get the chance.

It takes a lot of money to start hunting. I don't have $300+ laying around for gear, hunting license, etc.

North of Philly but not reasonable distance.

This, i can confirm best westerns have free complimentary breakfast, as long as you were dressed like you can afford a 2 and half star hotel you can just walk it like you belong there, fill yourself up and go to next one

Jesus just go get food stamps you sad fuck

Read the thread dude. Approved for $12/month for 3 months already. No longer working.

l

Work in the food industry, where I work, we get to have all the bakery goods at the end of the night cause they just throw em away anyway.

Maybe you can sneak some food that way

Dont koiw about some of your major meals, but sometimes donut shops will throw whole bags of donuts out the back. If your lucky there will be nothing but still good day-old donuts in a trash bag sitting behind a donut shop.
I know you cant live on donuts op, but I hope that helps.

Just walk out

For all these food behind a store ones:

When's the best time to go behind a store and get the food? I don't wanna go to fucking jail for eating out a damn dumpster. I'd rather be stealing for that shit.

Appreciate your responses though thank you.

here's an article about dumpster diving in philly, might give you the right way to look at it

www.phlmetropolis.com/2011/12/diving-for-free-food.php

sikh langar service contact info philly(free meal as community outreach)
phillyindia.us/gurdwara.html

looking up more stuff.

Depends, some throw stuff out in the morning when they restock, others at the end of the night.

Another user already said this, but any restaurant job will help you out big time. Kitchen staff usually eat for free, and if they like you, they will hook you up fat.

Dude, thank you. I'm an hour away from philly and can't exacly afford gas so I can't visit anywhere there. Im north of Philly.

Single healthy men in their 20s with no kids get no assistance because they should be working like the rest of us.

You have an excuse for every suggestion in the fucking thread. You're gonna starve to death because you are pitiful. GO WORK.

note closing time, either stake out when they leave and note the time; or, guess roughly an hour to clean up. as far as the police are concerned, just be upfront with what you're doing. you're poor, you've tried food pantries, they (pantries) are understandibly less concerned about you (single male) and more concerned about parents with kids, but that still leaves you with options like this. the most they'll do is tell you to go away or face trespassing charges. if they do that, go away and don't tresspass.

another thought occured; could try something blunt and walk into a store sometime and say something to the effect of "i just need food. what can i do to get some" you might get a sympathetic ear (and thus a job)

the worst that can happen is they tell you no, and you are at the same place you started it (and the person who said no looks like a dick)

>GO WORK.

Fuck that, I want free shit like the niggers get. Working hard is for morons.

fuck off dude seriously. A lot of this advice has been helpful especially the dumpster diving stuff.

I get no assistance and worked my ass off for 25 years but niggers breeding like rats get free iphones and all the food their niglet spawn can eat. Fuck off.

Fuck you.

Yeah, fuck cops. I might really get into dumpster diving. Just looked at some of their hauls and wow I am fucking impressed. $500+ worth of food from a single dumpster sometimes. Wow.

I'll try doing that at the supermarkets around here on Monday.

> THIS MAKES YOU A NIGGER, NIGGER

ahh then you probably have some space for planting. save up coffee grinds and eggs shells (grind the shells too); thats nitrogen + calcium. mix it into the soil.

tomatoes specifically love that shit, makes it so they can use more sunlight/grow properly.

library is free, and generally is a hub for local resources. people are generally happy to help you print up stuff, write resumes, hook you up with community resources, et cetera.

Have fun working hard cuck.

here's the funny thing. this might as well be work. working hard is for morons; working smart is not.

Don't forget free housing, free heating, free transportation, and actual cash assistance most of the time.

by the time he can any of these suggestions he will have already starved to death

What kind of shithole do you live in that doesn't have food pantrys/food banks?

They prioritize nig nogs and hispanic teen moms over a single male.

The dumpster diving thing might be my ticket.

Have fun getting the plague from a dumpster, nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=IYyGyhxc3GA

The average human can go without food for 3 weeks.

Most communities have food banks or food pantries. All you do is show up, fill out some paperwork, and get a bunch of free food. You can get more food if you lie and say you have a family to feed on the paperwork. You can go once or twice a month in most cases.

My woman and I had to do this after we moved in together and after rent/utility hookups/deposites, we didnt have enough money for food for a few weeks.

That shit is there for people in a bind. Yeah niggers/white trash abuse it.. but if you need it you need it. I didnt feel bad at all about hitting the food pantry a few times because people like me work my ass off and pay taxes, and since i'm much better of financially today, i'll still be paying it back with my taxes. Hell if anybody deserves that kind of help it's people who work for a living and pay their taxes. Some churches have food pantries too. You dont have to go to church or be a christian to use it, they're always ran by a bunch of nice old ladies who want to help. Especially if you're nice, present yourself well, and just in a bind and not some nigger on welfare. I've donated before in the past, and still do once in a while to this day because it's been there for me when i needed it.

Suck some dick. It builds character.

No. They don't. If you show up, fill out your paperwork and wait 30 minutes you walk out with a bunch of sacks of free shit.

See

That's why on your paperwork you say you have a family to feed at home. They don't have a way to check that shit.

Im not talking about going to the welfare office. Food pantries and churches are privately owned.

Even if you dont lie and you are a single white male, they will give you something. Not as much as some mexican brood-sow with 8 kids at home.. but some food is better than no food

All I did was call and they told me over the phone that the food is reserved for people with "families". And I see niggers there all the time.

Might be a smart idea to just lie. Honesty always goes nowhere.

Thank you for that advice too. Really intrigued by dumpster diving right now. Especially at electronics places. Might make money selling old stuff.

Sell weed.

>Problem solved.

Mate literally walk past any Asian grocery and nick a piece of fruit now and then. There are literally hundreds out there. Beggars can't be choosers

Don't call. Just walk in. If it's a state owned place they might get you in trouble if you lie. But if its a church or a privately owned charity they are so strapped for cash they cant waste money checking if everyone has a family. Most just have s computer that says 'oh you've been here already this month, sorry come back next tuesday'.

Just make sure you give it back in the future when you're better off, then you don't have to feel like a nigger for lying about having a family

One of the food banks in my town requires SS cards for each member.

They don't cater to niggers and spics. They cater to anyone who is in need. Fuck you're stupid, no wonder why you're broke

>give ideas that have worked in the past
B-but theres niggers and mexicans there

Earn some extra cash, random jobs on craigslist. Keep your eyes out for moving sales, garage sales on Craigslist especially near college campuses. Usually when people move out they toss their food away, or offer to give it away. Keep your head up, might help if you stop with the racist shit too you fag

Then check churches. Most churches have community outreach that take food donations. How big is your city? My home town was only about 90k people and we had like 2 or 3 foodbanks, privately owned, not state entities.

Does your city have community gardens? You can get sll kinds of free produce from those without even filling shit out

Check the Little Caesar's dumpsters during the day. They throw out tons of hot n ready pizzas because they can't sell them. I went through some hard times and dumpstered pizzas really helped. Also check to see when the bakeries in your town throw out bread, pastries, and cakes. Just check the dates and then come back the day they're set to expire. Usually the dumpster will be full with unopened boxes of cookies, donuts, pies, cakes, etc. that actually last longer than the labelled expiration date. Beware anything you dumpster with meat and avoid it.

reddit.com/r/DumpsterDiving/comments/3fkhte/got_some_free_little_cs_pizza/?st=iv6ejk65&sh=2630904d

meat dumpster diving is sometimes safe in the winter but depends on how cold it gets. The colder the better.

Not OP but I can see where hes coming from. Spics and niggers who do no work, pay no taxes, getting the lion's share of all the public assistance. It really pisses you off if you pay taxes. But I don't think you do so fuck you.

Why do you have Tassimo and Kuerig discs? They are not compatible.

Free is free. All those pics are dumpster hauls.