It's time to LEAVE IVY ALONE! Ivy made a video of her peeing in her pants during #pissforequality And Sup Forums...

it's time to LEAVE IVY ALONE! Ivy made a video youtube.com/watch?v=XbLP5-pkios of her peeing in her pants during #pissforequality And Sup Forums RUINED her because they could. This needs to be posted so you faggots will realize that you should leave her alone. She tried to commit suicide because of the cyberbullying. She has to wear fucking adult diapers now because of the humiliation, suicide, and shame she has to endure.
Sup Forums please take down the videos
youtube.com/watch?v=XbLP5-pkios
I am not wanting an army, I just want whats right for her
YOU ARE RUBBING HER NAME THROUGH THE DIRT!!!!

kek
fuck her i hope her sjw ass is humiliated

fuck off with this already

>YOU ARE RUBBING HER NAME THROUGH THE DIRT!!!!
Too late

Why does she have to wear diapers? Is someone forcing her? Did pissing her pants break her bladder?

From the video
>This girl Ivy Hernandez fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality. Made this video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere. She tried to commit suicide because of "cyber bullying" and failed. She spent some time in the hospital where she developed incontinence.
>She found out it was all just a prank and attempted to erase the video and failed. The video was then used and spread as the main video for #pissforequality, being spread everywhere. Once she learned about this, she attempted to take her own life due to the cyberbullying, harassment, and humiliation.
>Ivy spent a great deal of time recovering from her suicide attempt. During that time is when she suffered greatly from depression and anxiety. All of the stress from everything she's been through caused her to become incontinent. And she blames Sup Forums.
>Ivy is forced to wear adult diapers until she recovers from her incontinence
I believe she just got lazy laying in the hospital bed when the doctor made her wear diapers. Dumb cunt didnt want to get up and piss so she pissed all over herself and had the nurses change her until her urethra learned to not hold her pee. Now she cant do anything but piss herself

Her parents forced her to wear diapers to save her bed
They dont want to buy another bed
beds are pricey

Nasty girl dubs.
Should have been potty trained

No one "forced" her to do anything
At any godamn point she couldve logged off

Cyber bullying isn't real like just leave your fucking computer nothing is keeping you there

Let's review:
>1. She is so weakminded she doesn't investigate before joining a crusade.
>2. she invests in this crusade enough to make a video, despite only just learning of it and doing no research
>3. she doesn't find it even slightly suspicious that she is being asked to urinate all over herself, something commonly regarded as disgusting
>4. she doesn't find it suspicious that she hasn't heard of this outrageous new thing that she is about to do despite it being rather outlandish.
>5. Instead of taking the life lesson about critical thinking and moving on, she tries to take the easy way out. Nothing has been learned.

I hope she dies like the rest of her empty headed blind wymmin warrior ilk. Feminism removes the ability for women to think. She got what she deserved for subscribing to a flawed ideology.

Why? She is a stupid feminist cunt who accepted to do a stupid fucking thing out of her own will without thinking about it.

I'm so glad to see Sup Forums accomplished something as of late, I was getting worried it genuinely was only cuckchan.

On the topic of this bitch, eternal kekerry shall be had by myself at the cost of her meaningless, absurd suffering.

Obviously, her name and face is being shown on the video. She would want that removed.
And the face that the video clearly shows that she pissed herself is another thing she would want removed about her.

Go to Tumblr fag

>ivy hernandez diaper pacifier
I think they were searching for this?

fuck off OP

This is completely unfair. She is receiving sooo much negative coverage on her. Quit making fun of her Sup Forums
That is just sad experience for her with everyone adding to it

Why do you keep lying about this, faggot? She accidentally pissed herself very slightly while drunk, faggots obsessed over her, she came here and pissed herself for people's amusement eventually, then got b& along with her faggot e-bf, and they made /pee/ over on dubblechan and turned it into her personal shrine while she posted dumb stuff and rarely delivered, then her e-bf went to visit her but he was too faggot so they broke up and she left and he deleted fucking everything in rage, allowing /pee/ to be rebuilt properly, then it died again, and none of this had anything to do with your shitty false-flag twitter "raid"

Tryed to commit suicide? What, to stupid to figure it out?

those dubs and trips

yes

LET ME REPEAT MYSELF UNTIL IT SINKS IN:

Why do you keep lying about this, faggot? She accidentally pissed herself very slightly while drunk, faggots obsessed over her, she came here and pissed herself for people's amusement eventually, then got b& along with her faggot e-bf, and they made /pee/ over on dubblechan and turned it into her personal shrine while she posted dumb stuff and rarely delivered, then her e-bf went to visit her but he was too faggot so they broke up and she left and he deleted fucking everything in rage, allowing /pee/ to be rebuilt properly, then it died again, and none of this had anything to do with your shitty false-flag twitter "raid" or dumb feminists. Ivy isn't even a feminist last she was heard from, she was an attention whore who liked to cosplay and wear goth stuff and piss herself on streams once in a blue moon for more attention from her rabid autistic fans.

feminism is a real cause fgt

Yeah that was funny as fuck
Stupid dumb bitch all she did was piss herself

>feminism

LET ME REPEAT MYSELF UNTIL IT SINKS IN:

Why do you keep lying about this, faggot? She accidentally pissed herself very slightly while drunk, faggots obsessed over her, she came here and pissed herself for people's amusement eventually, then got b& along with her faggot e-bf, and they made /pee/ over on dubblechan and turned it into her personal shrine while she posted dumb stuff and rarely delivered, then her e-bf went to visit her but he was too faggot so they broke up and she left and he deleted fucking everything in rage, allowing /pee/ to be rebuilt properly, then it died again, and none of this had anything to do with your shitty false-flag twitter "raid" or dumb feminists. Ivy isn't even a feminist last she was heard from, she was an attention whore who liked to cosplay and wear goth stuff and piss herself on streams once in a blue moon for more attention from her rabid autistic fans.

>Ivy spent a great deal of time recovering from her suicide attempt. During that time is when she suffered greatly from depression and anxiety. All of the stress from everything she's been through caused her to become incontinent. And she blames Sup Forums

You make me proud Sup Forums, so much so it brings a tear to my eye

We get it, Ivy. You pissed yourself. Get over it and quit trying to cover your ass

This is pretty recent

She pissed herself multiple times. You're OP, aren't you? And I bet you're fucking Saibot too. What is it faggot, it wasn't enough to ruin it for everyone with your dumb shit, now you have to cuck it up with this bullshit? You encouraged her to go full attention whore, formed the cult that ensured nearly no fucking delivery, and then at the end you deleted other people's good threads full of content for your hissy fit. Fuck off you massive faggot.

i just realized how easy it would be to catfish someone with "are you okay with this? I'm only 19?", shoop 19 to 15 and have Sup Forums ypa the fuck out of the guy

ssshhh You'll give pa fags ideas