only good one is brown dress

#4 because curly hair

Second from right.

wtf why the beetlejuice looking mf

Red dress, those eyes.

I can see the appeal

Same girls

More of left?

not a chance at the other 3 wtf, 2nd from left looks like drayunek destroyer of worlds and all the way left looks like fuckin moon man

Far left? Yes mate

pass

(but at least they're not niggers)

far right, I wanna nut inside that hair

2 because dead eyes

All 4 because im not a petty bitch

Red dress

nudes of any?

a lot of nice college girls of your city wanna f..ck on zhh.ink/4gxw

or ur just ugly and desperate?

I'll take one for the team and fuck that clown looking tard with the afro

Fuck, marry, fuck, kill

Lol 69

Maroon dress. She's hot af.

says the nigger

That tards got a good body

Fuck I wanna see that body

Lmfao

Pussy is pussy
Only females nit pick at details.

I have standards. But all 4 are within. (Just because they aren't your standards doesn't meant shit to me. You choose your one. I get 4) In a real situation...why would I choose just one if I had the option of all 4?
I.e. at a party or gala..which it seems they are attending.

Go to bed child.

ITT: average looking chicks with no tits

I mean....
/thread/

she's not fat, but other than that.... mehhhhh

The one I have the best conversations with. If they're all retarded, none. They all meet the attractiveness minimum, which is: not fat, and no major obvious deformations or otherwise ugly traits. So I gf based on personality.

Back to her

The chick with the curly blonde hair that looks like she escape the psych ward reminds me of Cheri Oteri's pill addicted character, Collette Reardon, from SNL.

how about these anons? which one and wwyd?

They have drinks in hand...you think youre gonna get anywhere smart at this point? Look closely...they seem to already be decently buzzed when this picture was taken.

a lot of hot college girls of your city wanna f..ck on zhh.ink/4gxw

Red dress

Bump

I mean yeah, I'd probably just walk off. I like to meet people while they're sober. My point is if I had to fuck one, I have no preference without more information.

If you want intelligence, it's far right.

Nicest girl is far left

The other reply to this is your answer. She has no drink and her dress is the most modest.
Protip: intelligent girls are freaks
But you know this already so i fucks with your methodology.

I can't fuck you if I cant have a good conversation. Lol

I like a good blend. Really just no extreme behaviors.

As long as she's not a total bitch I'd probably go for far right tho.

You guys are just making me realize how many visual cues I missed. It feels like 4am, but thanks to Daylight Savings it's only 3am. I should probably fucking sleep.

Which of these two would you fuck? why?

I'm training myself. In this world where everyone pays attention to their phones I am constantly intaking the information they are missing from the environment. And the physical body language people forget they communicate by ...lol. Reverting to like...basic ways of observation are a cheat code when everyone is numbed to those inputs. Hahahahahah. I swear. Trust me dude it don't. take much. The fact you here means you are prone to be able to it.