Hot grills

>hot grills
>fast internet
>cool alphabet
>comfy climate
>people from first world countries can freely move there without applying for visas or anything

why haven't you moved to armenia yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_issues_in_Armenia
youtube.com/watch?v=NxuA1f7DuoU
youtube.com/watch?v=1tqq3Q_2I5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent
prntscr.com/e7ih1v
prntscr.com/e7ikz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

language barrier

Armenians are ugly, hairy, dark people who lie, steal and cheat constantly.

Because of their neighbours.

why not learn it? has a cool alphabet

literally jews

too lazy

I believe in you, user!

u madd?

>fast internet
Then where are the Armenians posters?
>why haven't you moved to armenia yet?
I don't know why you don't?

Because it's a shithole
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_issues_in_Armenia

Why would I care about hot girls if I have fast internet?

>ex-ussr

>Anglos in the top 10 sexiest female nationalities

>cool alphabet

All sources are from 2007, a lot has changed in the last 10 years

even Armenian alphabet is stolen from Ethiopian

>OQ
>mnu
You get used to these things

>a lot
how much? tell me about armenia a bit cause i don't know shit bout them. how expensive are basic things like food there, how much do they earn? nature-weather? people...etc?

>Georgian talking about alphabet
Are you sure you wanna do this?

Yes, yes.
Armenians invented everything.
We know this story, Hach. after all I live among you brown subhumans

>Yes, yes.
Armenians invented everything.
We know this stor

hahaha, i really laughed at this one. so armenia and georgia are like serbia and croatia?

No, Armenians literally tried to betray Georgia at every given moment throughout its history

> how expensive are basic things like food there, how much do they earn?
Everything's pretty cheap, wages are similar to other ex-ussr cunts (excluding baltics)
>nature-weather?
Hot and dry in the Araratian plane, where Yerevan is located, cool alpine climate in the rest of the country
> people
Pretty hospitable and welcoming

The Caucasus is the Balkans on steroids

do they claim you are in fact armenians likes serbs like to think we are serbs?

They claim a lot of relevant historical figures are Armenians, but those goes beyond us.
they claim everybody is Armenian?
Jesus? Armenian too.
It's like of like niggers claiming everybody was black(Including Mozart)

YOU attacked US in the few months we weren't fighting otto-turks in the west or azer-turks in the east.

>hot grills
post pics of you mom asap or fuck off. m8....

armenians are descendants of mountain jews who were chased a rolling coin into a church and got lost

>turkish """"""""scholars"""""""""

Where is the proof of this incident?
I agree with Turk
There is a reason everybody around Armenia hates Armenia

>I agree with Turk
Because you're basically Turk at this point
>hates Christian Ossetians and Abkhaz people
>distrusts Armenians
>loves Turks and Azeris who are literally the devil incarnate

qt desu. give me karashian class qts

Arent iranians allied with them?

>Christian Ossetians
There is nothing Christian about Ossetians, they're vile, marauders with zero culture
>Abkhazians
The real Abkhazians live in Georgia, the ones left in Abkhazia are Armenians and Afsuas(Wild tribe from Northern caucasus)
and Turks and Azeris do not go against us in every international matter and did not draw their weapons against Georgia in time of its greatest need.
Also I'm still waiting for
>Where is the proof of this incident?
Iranian allies with everybody who wants to be friends with it, average Iranian doesn't even know what Armenia is.

idk what exactly you mean by this

>Turks and Azeris do not go against us in every international matter
What international matter is Armenia against Georgia in? Last time I checked you Turkish dick lovers haven't even recognized the Armenian genocide yet.

rly pls specify

>What international matter is Armenia against Georgia in?
Armenians don't support is in this.
"For Abkhazian refugees to return to their homeland, Abkazia"
Backstabbing piece of shit, HACH
Also >Armenian Genocide

If you're not a roach proxy or Azerfag in Georgia I'd shit on your face rn you t*rkroach cocksucker

Probably true, but there's a really cute Armenian girl I talk to on interpals who is actually nice to talk you.

Don't believe the lies, Armenians are literally all 10/10 top qt

Any ex-ussr cunt is better than Turkey under Erdogan 2bh

>live in Armenia
>tired of shitposting on Sup Forums
>leave house to catch some fresh air
>see this

Pls, tell us more. What's her name? Where does she live? Any stories?

The birth of a new meme

>tfw too intelligent for the region

The secret lies in European ancestry

>Albania
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Armenians are brown subhumans, you're as European as Pajeet Poopeesh(Who is also Indo-European)

you gutless sons of bitches fought with your muslim mate abkhazians against us 20 fucking years ago, do you really think we already forgot that, not to mention we raped your backstab attack in 1918. remember it was only 20 fuckigjn years ago armenians are fickle stinky sons of bitches no wonder even russia bitchslaps you and sells weapons to azeris. go suck some muslim abkhazian cock

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=NxuA1f7DuoU

ahahahah armenian iq is like 80, do you really think russians will allow armenians have their own land in abkhazia ? of course not abkhazians are easier to control and obey without orders. it's not like i care it will be easier to annex little abkhazia while divided

>why haven't you moved to armenia yet?
Because I already live in Glendale.

this

I wish turks would've finished the job

>Georgian education
>guyz INDO-European LMAO literally INDIAN LOL XD
Doesn't change the fact the Armenian language came from Europe

>little abkhazia
sorry, wrong video
youtube.com/watch?v=1tqq3Q_2I5s

>armenian iq

Yes, Armenians are true Europeans!

it's a made up video by Georgians trying to provoke Abkhazians against the Armenian minority there to destabilize the country

Clearly Georgian admixture

are you even armenian ? this is troll vid . go troll someone else kraut, or watch mehmet fuck your mother at 2am

please don't reply to this butthurt arm*nian diaspora he can not be reasoned with. He literally thinks Armenians are somewhat of a """people"""

Yeah that's right.
Look at these European Armenians

I am a Laz

>abkhazians
>muslim
wtf
I see Georgians getting triggered about Armenians fighting for Abkhazia a lot, most Armenians don't even know about it and if you oppress your minorities you can't expect them not to fight against you. That's a local issue with the people living in Abkhazia, not with government of Armenia or other Armenians who have no opinion on the conflict.

But seriously, what is with that monobrow

oh you don't know that abkhazians are muslims ? oh you didn't know that they wore jihadi green armbands (whatever they are called), and you probably didn't know that chechens helped because of their religion ? oh so many thigns you didn't know armen arminyan from canada, you probably thought that they were gregorians like you eh ?

Just look at those pure Cuckasian masterrace genes

It is true feature of true Europeans(Armenian)
Beethovens last name was Beethovyan, he was proud Armenian

why would laz post georgian trigger videos ? -_-
especially armenian ones, if you didn't know Dashnakytsuns (literally nazi armenians) killed off 40% of your population at least during 1916 russian offensive in anatolia.

holy cow what are you doing on this board..

>Abkhazians
>Religion: Predominantly Abkhazian Orthodox Christianity

You have to be roach proxy, just saying Dashnaktsutsyun are literally nazis
KEKING
AT
YOU
RN

i got lost on they way to Sup Forums
major religion in abkhazia is christianity, but major religion of abkhazians is islam, the christianity is majro religion in abkhazia because the ones identifying as abkhazians are very low

he will say they are brainwashed Mingrelians

killin every non armenian ethnicity in anatolia including georgians lazs and greeks makes you nazi now doesn't it ? even tho if it's justified by armenian genocide of 1915. and you still wonder why nobody likes you.

>major religion of abkhazians is islam
you've got to be kidding me

I've seen this type of shit a lot like wtf is up with Georgians making up all these stories about how other ethnicities are "fake" or "brainwashed"

wewlad that's some top tier b8 right there

yes and not to mention that turks didn't only settle ther turkic people but africans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent
also see this prntscr.com/e7ih1v
and if you still have hard time believing, just remember all those north caucasian muslims led by islamist shamil basayev, would he aid christians?

he's a child who discovered Sup Forums. He doesn't get my memes and trolls. he doesn't know much about his country either.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent
actually reading the article would help ya.

>also see this prntscr.com/e7ih1v
those got deported to Turkey or massacred. Not all of them converted to Christianity you moron.

Barev dzez, brother. My name is Vartan Vartanian; Armenian. I drove all the way here from Glendale to talk to you of Armenian genocide. T*rk is monster brother, truly monster, he perpetrate worst genocide, Armenian genocide. You know of Artsakh, yes? Is stolen by Azeris, but we will get it back brother. Armenian woman are best woman, they have hips wide like plain of Ararat, and face as biutiful as Yerevan. Biutiful like Kardashian. You want limo driver? I am best, drive Mercedes-Benz for you to LAX; only $99, best deal brother. You want best kabob, che? You go to Sarkisian Authentic Armenian kebob in Glendale, is owned by my cousin Hrach ok? Ok. Ts’tesut’yun, brother. Praise BMW!

sir why won't you read it yourself prntscr.com/e7ikz4

>those got deported to Turkey or massacred. Not all of them converted to Christianity you moron.
are you like mentally retarded or something, where you saw me saying they were converted. i said that muslims were majority in abkhazia because abkhazians themselves are muslims but they got mass deported and the ones that left were mostly non abkhazian christians.

fucking kek'd
Either a real Armenian or someone who knows them well

you should've said armen armenyan for more authencity xD

you're right. I'm sorry.

Perfection.

>Is stolen by Azeris, but we will get it back
Bretty gud except we already got it ayyy

>he doesn't actually think he's right
>he's not actually sorry

I work and live in the Armenian capital of the USA. Half my co-workers and about 2/3rds of my clients are Armenians. I'm Mexican but they think I'm one of them.

Well there are white Mexicans too after all L O L

>white Mexicans

How many of them sport an unibrow? Or do they shave?

you mean los angeles ? because there is little armenia if i am correct.