So I just picked up edibles for the first time tonight. buddy said eat 3 pieces (approx 12 in the pouch) .. had 2...

so I just picked up edibles for the first time tonight. buddy said eat 3 pieces (approx 12 in the pouch) .. had 2, hour goes by eat 2 more... so ~25mg later of consumed THC.. shouldn't I be seeing unicorns and shit right now?
>tldr how much of this shit do I need to get fucked up?

oh wow, they have it in dried mango? I might need to get onto this shittt

eat whole bag dipshit

Edibles work different for different people. It also depends on factors like how "full" your stomach is and other digestion related things.

yeah man! super tasty. sadly my tolerance is so high now (typical smoke 1.5g's a day) that I am not really feeling any effects right now. mellow as fuck but that's it. unless that's what this is supposed to do. my guy had "Phoenix tears" as well.. any experience with those??? it's a syringe good for 80 drops he said but tastes like shit apparently.

hmm.. all I've eaten today is a whopper jr. which i ate approx 2 hours before consuming this stuff.
if I did eat the whole bag what would happen? nothing really affects me now apparently. :(

Eat some food. Watch the magic happen. Same thing happens to me with edibles.

shit. serious? explain why that will change it. appreciate the info user! gonna eat the meatballs my mom gave me when I swung by there earlier :)

Just eat some more food

Alright. So I made a batch of cookies not measuring the amount of oil I put in. Baked them up and at half a cookie the first night.. didn't eat anything after. Nothing, didn't even get high. Second night ate a whole cookie 2 hours later, nothing. Then I ate a full dinner. Was tripping balls almost the whole night.. literally. Was seeing green swirling fractals with the lights low. GF confirms this was the highest we'd ever been.

I am on lsd

It has to do with foods. It binds to fat cells.

Give it at least another hour. Edibles take forever to kick in.

garlic toast and meatballs with sauce. should be good right? what does that do to help? thanks user Jesus Christ. so I'm fucked now that I ate the whole bag????!!!

ahh... ok.. I get it.
so it's 4am here now.. I'm gonna high af til noon tomorrow? haha.. I mean today

appreciate all your insight anons!

I fucked my shit up on a 90 mg edible. That's because i'm a pussy though.

dude is that a squirrel? wtf is it doing??sorry, what is a fractal? not sure I have experienced this before or not

The THC binds to the fat from foods that you intake.
Most likely you'll just get so high you'll either 1: eat everything in the house 2: pass out and sleep or 3: both

nice dubs.
you consumed 90mg's worth in one shot? fucked it up how? story please user

hahaha oh man. can't wait

Looked something similar to this but mostly transparent as I could see through it

oh wow. that could be cool. although I'll be hangin out in my bed after I eat on my phone.. so would I see this in the dark?
also was gonna ask - can I smoke some weed right now to get my high like that as well, or will it negatively affect it?

Pretty sure I put in four heaping tablespoons of "green coconut oil", I wanted to make sure it did the trick.

So basically I didn't feel it for a while. I sat down on a lawn chair and suddenly I couldn't feel anything. I got pretty motion sick and my stomach started churning. I went and slept and had a really vivid dream. I then woke up, threw up, then went back to sleep. I was a little foggy the next day.

My lady didnt hallucinate like I did, so im sure everyones different. We dont smoke anymore. She was a much more seasoned smoker than I was. Smoking shouldn't have negative effect. But if you have a good amount that you've consumed, they're really isn't much point of smoking, other than to help kick it in.

Bump for results

no effects yet guys! but I did eat 5 pieces of garlic toast. a garlic ciabatta bun thing my mom gave me from here dinner tonight she had, along with a plate of meatballs in spaghetti sauce. I'd say that's a lot of food. nothing yet :(

Jesus Christ dude.

yeah. want to be high still. and don't feel anything sadly yet.

And you ate the whole bag of edibles?

Rip in piece op

Eat them all ftw.

yes. is that bad?

Get your best albums ready.

why? I seriously don't feel a single thing. so disappointed :(

OP the highest I've ever been was on edibles. Usually when I make budder for cooking I use an oz of green to pound of butter. Well this time I put an oz into a stick of butter and used the whole stick in a pan of brownies. I was fucked up for a day and a half off a 4in square

holy shit! hahahah nice. how many grams in an oz? how do you make this?

28g in an oz. The way you make budder is you bring a pot of water to almost a boil then drop the butter into the water. Run your bud through a coffee grinder and dump into water with melted butter. Reduce to simmer. Let cook for 4 hours. Strain the herb out and throw away. Put the water and butter you strained out into the fridge. Let sit overnight. In the morning the butter will have hardened on the top. Cut into quarters if you started with a pound and each quarter is a stick of butter in recipes.

great. thanks for the info user. :)

No problem! And if you're just looking to get one last fun night out of the shake in the bottom of your bag, mix it into a couple tablespoons of peanut butter, microwave for just long enough to heat through without melting it, then spread on crackers or toast. Shit works great

nice quads! and wait.. you say I wanna eat the weed crumbs?? yuck no?

Yeah the crumbs and all! It's great for when you are desperate and smoking resin

lol eat everything. I promise you it'll get you FUCKED ALL THE WAY UP. I's fun, i had an entire edible brownie/rice crispy treat/ Fruity pebbles, like a few weeks ago, called geek treats. I could not move.

BAHAHAHAHAHA.. I think I'll just try some of this weed I got "Girl Scout cookies" it's called. I don't wanna eat $40 worth of edibles in one night :(