Late night confessions

Late night confessions.

Other urls found in this thread:

zhh.ink/4gxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like early mornign

She's my mom

I broke up with my girlfriend because she was super clingy and annoying.

But now i've given up the only person who actually cared about

a lot of nice sluttty girlz of your city wanna be fucked on zhh.ink/4gxw

I had sex with my friends sister while close to him. She was under a low to the ground clothed table while i thrusted with my legs folded. I came in her and stopped talking to him. Saw her on facebook with a kid 12 months later.

I want to get banned and leave forever, don't want to break a law, and really wish I could get

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

when I go, but those days are over T_T

I'm currently lying in bed whilst my girl on the side recovers, sleeping.

Lol timestamp

a lot of nice young sluttty girls of your city wanna be fucked on zhh.ink/4gxw

Then what do you want to get banned for?

>I want to get banned and leave forever, don't want to break a law, and really wish I could get
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>when I go, but those days are over T_T

Just post spam, it's not breaking the law but you'll get banned for sure.

I like traps

Just spam? That's fucking boring

Not that bad of things so fat

Then what do you expect? Online, everything legal is boring, everything exciting is illegal. fag.

People on Sup Forums worrying about legality

nice trips

you're bi

so am i

Tbf, if you're going to get banned anyway, try to do it in a creative way. Spam, you might as well just leave the site

I want to be a trap. My girlfriend is into it, so I'm going to dress up for her

Times tamp?

not other poster, before I met me wife I Was into dressing all the time and I hide it from her at 1st. before she moved in I came clean, found it she was into it hard core. Now I dress up all the time. Its great. Its fun to go out shopping and they think the panties dresses etc are for her.. if they only knew.

My favorite thing to fantasize about is turning myself into a trap and then having incredibly gay sex with another trap.
Like, tons of gay shit, rubbing our dicks together, sucking each other off, fingering and fucking each others assholes, getting a fleshlight and dp'ing it. My favorite part of the fantasy is sloppily sucking off the trap while shoving a dildo in my ass.

a lot of sluttty young girls of your city wanna be fucked on zhh.ink/4gxw