Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator...

Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator. So why do you still cling to the ridiculously improbable THEORY of evolution?

Put down the 10 sided die, take off your sweat-stained fedora and crack a textbook sometime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5U2yhrsXv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welp that's it, I'm convinced
>I'll just conveniently ignore SCIENCE

I know it's bait but:
William of Ockham. Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is. Since you're trying to make a reductionist argument then what created the creator? and how is an all powerful deity a more simple solution than difficult to explain natural phenomenon?

Also are you just one really dedicated autist who gets his rocks off on making the same shitpost for the better part of a year or different people who just enjoy the tradition of shitposting?

this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=V5U2yhrsXv8

KEK
THIS

i like dicks

good posts

>filename

seriously tho op don't make fire and forget threads i desperately want to understand the mind of a consistent shitposter because I'm but an amateur and this kind of dedication leaves me in awe.

So a creator who has no creator is an explanation that is uncomplicated, and not a paradox?

that is the argument op is making, yes.

On a side note:
it's not only the amount of assumptions, but also the likelihood of every one of the premises that make the conclusion more or less likely to happen/be that way. Used with inductive reasoning.

user thinks the universe farted itself into existence...

It is a paradox. That doesn't mean it's not true. The debate isn't about who created God. That's a deflection. Who created the universe? The simplest explanation is God.

No, an extra-dimensional wizard spoke it into existence, ya big silly.

That's not a scientifically valid position to hold. >Because you can't see something it's not there.
No science is about what is observable and repeatable. Anything that falls outside that narrow field cannot be touched by science. Therefore science is not an authority on everything and we can never know if something invisible doesn't exist.

Right mate

If it's a paradox, then it's neither true nor false. A paradox is a poorly-defined question. It's like asking "why am purple for now?", or "what is 0/0?". Neither of those questions actually make sense (either grammatically or logically), so they don't have answers that make sense.

I'm not saying whether or not we have a paradox in this case, just that a paradox is neither true nor false.

An invisible, magic sky fairy that is all powerful, all knowing and the most benelovent poofed it into existence while existing before time existed are actually a lot of premises that are each the most unlikely from the start. Therefor not the simplest explanation.
I rest my case.

A paradox is a statement that, despite apparently sound reasoning from true premises, leads to a self-contradictory or a logically unacceptable conclusion.

Wow, would you look at that, OP's still being a faggot!

Are you familiar with trinary logic (I've heard it called 'troolean' too)?

You have true, false and a third value which is unknown, unknowable/undecidable, irrelevant, or both all three. It resolves paradoxes really neatly, and can be quite useful in applications too (SQL uses it for resolving certain database queries).

But, but I don't wanna put down the D10. I believe in god, does that mean I can keep it?

Christians condemn any sort of fun, so you have to burn everything you could have fun with.

So you just add another step.

What created the universe
-vs-
What created God who created the universe

If there was only one religion MAYBE people could get on board.

Since there's countless religions that people make up because it's more convenient for them than adhering to the rules.

And then another step. Who created the creator of the creator of the creator.
rinse and repeat.

So now it's more simple to just say the universe has always been there.

newfag

In comparison to the skyfairy: YES.