When is it OK to hit a woman? Gif very much related

When is it OK to hit a woman? Gif very much related.

kek

When you're raping her.

when it is necessary in order to prevent injury to oneself. The same applies to men as well. I believe that all people are equal. That said women are physically weaker than men, so make sure to evaluate the situation carefully.

Equal rights equal fights

almonst never....depending o the situation though

since women are generally considerably weaker than men, there is rarely the a real need to do so

Found the cuck.

Ah, the "women are weaker" argument. Based on that premise if a small man attacks a larger man, the larger man should not defend himself.

No, you would say that it's entirely acceptable for the larger man to lay out the smaller one, and you would probably call the small man an idiot for attacking someone stronger.

As far as I'm concerned, if a woman physically attacks you, lay the bitch out. Then call her an idiot for starting a fight she couldn't handle.

Whenever she requires physical discipline.

>Based on that premise if a small man attacks a larger man, the larger man should not defend himself.
The smaller man rarely attacks the larger man
And even if he did, it really wouldn't hurt the larger man physically

If a child hits you, should you lay the child out and then insult it for not being able to fight properly
Or should you ignore the child because there isn't a conceivable way that the child could hurt you without the use of a weapon of some sort

Hit anyone if they dare anger you.
Hit back if anyone hits you.
Also, just don't injure them or break a bone, that is too much for anyone.

bill burr has your answer. google it.

im glad that we can agree that women are mental equals to infants.

Whenever you want

First option.

>a post that isn't retarded
You can't bring reason and common sense to Sup Forums.
fuck outta here

I use the "three punch rule".

If a woman punches me in the face three times in a row while I try to calm her down and she does not stop, I can kick her ass as if she was a man.

>there isn't a conceivable way that the child could hurt you without the use of a weapon of some sort

Eye-gouging, biting, attacks on the groin, shins or knees...

Like, seriously. It's not that hard to hurt a person, even with very little strength.

Self defense, or in the defense of someone else.
Also in sparring or a agreed upon fight.

End of list.

You hit someone to show that you are stronger, but we know women is the weaker sex physically. Only pussies hit women.

Defence is not a thing according to thus cuck.

Go white knighting somewhere else you disgusting cuck

too scared to take on someone your own size so you pick on weaker people, weak ass pussies

>If a child hits you
We aren't discussing children, we are discussing adults, accountable for their actions. That you consider women at the same level as children is disturbing.

>Or should you ignore the child
Ah yes, ignoring violent children is a great policy, I'm sure they will grow into perfectly reasonable adults.

>You hit someone to show that you are stronger
lawl

Women say they are in every way as strong and capable as men, and are now allowed to be soldiers and firefighters and all those men-related jobs.
Then why shouldn't I be allowed to hit on them if nessecary? They are equal to men, remember?

Well, my ex would hit me when she really got mad. She even pulled a knife once but dropped it right away. After a few years I got tired of it and when she hit me, I hit back the same kind of hit, slap or kick she thru at me, not hard or in anger but very controlled just to get back at her. I think she got the point because she stopped.

why are these kind of people on Sup Forums?

wtf?
since when is beating women something we have to think about so much? they all deserve it and most are asking for it. just beat the bejesus out of them cunts