ITT Post girls you know or have saved and say how you would fuck other Anons girls

ITT Post girls you know or have saved and say how you would fuck other Anons girls.
Replies for Replies

Start off with what you would do to Dani??

Fuck her pussy in public on the beach then cum on her face.

Dani would be invited to a party. She would arrive dressed up in her best clothes and looking great. Only after she walks through the door she is immediately grabbed and stripped totally naked. She is then locked in a pillory where she is told she is the party favor for all the guests. All her holes are used relentlessly for the next 8 hours.

would fuck her in ass hard until she begs me to stop then i would cum in her troath

Wwyd to nina

Wow this big titty slut would be so much fun. I would put her upside down in that chair at the back, hold her by the throat and fuck her face. balls slapping her forehead as she gagged and cried with my hard thick cock ramming her throat. id steal her phone and videotape me cumming all over her face and crying and use it as blackmail for later...

Read the thread, REPLIES GET REPLIES

I would dig four holes in the sand and then bury each arm and leg in each hole. After she was trapped I would rip off her bikini and fuck her ass while she struggles to get free. After I finish deep in her ass I would leave and watch as horny tourists abuse her pussy and ass for the next several days.

I would take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

Oh man, she would me my facefuck slave. I'd first train her till she gives nice, drooly deepthroat-blowjobs. I'd make her beg to have her mouth used. Then I'd broadcast it over the internet for everyone to see.

We would invite all her male freinds over for a big blowbang that ends in her having her face plastered by countless loads till she is a total, unrecognizable mess.

I'd be sitting on the couch. She joins me. She starts playing with my dick as I watch TV. She goes on, takes my dick out and slowly comes near my cock with her mouth. She starts blowing. It gets kind of loud when she gags on it but she knows she is relaxing me. After a while I can't concentrate anymore. I take her head and start thrusting my dick into it. I turn her around, pull her bikini bottoms down and lick through taht gorgeous pussy and ass. Now she gets the dick. I stick it directly into her pussy. She moans loudly and begs me to fuck her harder. I turn her on her back and ram her heavily. I then take my dick out and ask "How about we use your third hole today?" She nods with a glimer in her eye. I push my cock into her backdoor and watch as her beautiful ass wraps itself around it. Seeing taht pussy unused is amazing so after a few minutes I pul my dick outr and command her on her knees. She understands, gets on her knees, opens her mouth and sticks her toungue out to receive my massive load all over her cute mouth and face. She ends by collecting it alll with her fingers and licking it up.

after the party she comes home with me, unknowing of my fetishes and toys. We get there and have a couple more drinks before i say go to my bedroom and get ready I'll be there in a sec. I grab a couple of my toys and walk in to her still undressing. I drop most of the stuff in my hand leaving only the whip, O lash out at her and strike her across her breasts, she shrieks in pain from the painful stroke, and says to me "what the fuck do you think your doing", i strike her again, shouting at her "do as your master wills or it will get worse". She tries to pick up her stuff to leave but I strike her again, with her screaming louder than before "do as i say slave". Realizing her situation she rapidly removes her remaining clothing and stands there awaiting her orders.

I walk up to her and she decides to try embrace me, i slap her across the face and push her to her knees. I tell her to suck my cock, nervously she reaches for it and starts giving me head, going gentle and soft, i slap her across the facw again, realizing the slut is going to need more training. So i grab her head and ram my cock down her throat, her instantly trying to pull off it but me overpowering her keeping her with my cock deep down her throat, gagging, in tears and her face rapidly turning red.

To be Continued....

Write on My girl Kristy and I continue your story.

Put my dick in her mouth and watch her choke and cry then fix her up a plate of kd and tell her everything will be ok

Seems like the type of slut to be stumbling around at 2 am. I'm sure I'd only have to flash a 100 to get her to fuck. I'd take her by the hand into an alley, pick her up, sit her on a dumpster, then ram her pussy right under her dress. I'd turn her over and blow my first load into her asshole. Next, I'd have her sit up as I ate her out. After she came all over my face, I'd punish her by taking her doggy, pulling on her pigtails as I raked her cunt from behind. Repeat until she could barely stand. Take my 100 back, make her shove her head in the dumpster, then finish off in her pussy, leaving her there.

She looks like the kind of chick that would be totally into it

She is perfection. I imagine being on a party with her. We're bith tipsy and getting horny. I start playing with her holes by drifting my hand under her skirt she enjoys to get fingered trying not to make people notice. she grabs my dick through my pants and softly strokes it. The strokes get heavier evrytime until I have a rock hard boner. She grabs me by the dick and drags me to the toilet. "I want you to do me now! I can't take this anymore!" she murmurs. Obedient I follow her. As soon as we close the door behind us, she drops on her knees, pulls my dick out and starts blowing it heavily. She is crouching, opens her legs and starts rubbing her clit while making lovely mmmms and ahhhs while tasting my cock. I wish this never stopped, but I know that we can't stay forever on this toilet. I pull her onto the closed toilet seat and start licking her out. She is already super wet and has the most amazing taste. I turn her around and proceed to fuck her nice and puffy pussy from behind. As we fuck, I can't help but notice her perfect asshole. "Babe, I wanna fuck your ass!". She thrusts my dick in her pussy a few more times, turns to me and says "Sure. Just let me lube it up properly." Once again she gets on her knees and sucks my cock. This time she throats it as much as possible. I can feel the warm spit from the back of her thriat drip on it. She pulls it out, turns around and says "Go on. Fuck my tight little asshole!". I edge my dick onto her asshole and slowly push it in. Once the tip dissappeared I start fucking it heavily. She pantzs in pleasure. Watching her asshole wrapped arouhnd my cock and massaging it is the best. "Babe! I am about to cum!" "Shoot it all in my ass!" I pump spurt after spurt in my ass while she cums too. I pull my dick out to reveal a beautiful gaping hole. "Hand me my purrse please!" I do so. She searches for something, pulls out a small buttplug and pops it in er ass. "This will keep your cum from dripping out all night long

Since she likes rope and appears to be a dirty little whore. I would strip her of her clothes and hogtie her as tight as possible. I would then invite friends over and we would place bets on what the largest item we could fit in her holes would be. We then take turns shoving larger and larger items in her oussy and ass until she could easily be fisted. Then we take turns fisting her oussy and ass at the same time while live streaming it and taking requests from her new fans.

plus my asshole is lubed and ready for you once we come back home".

Please do the girl I posted on my first reply!

This is copy pasted but I fell for it. Nice one!

You left your daughter with me for piano lessons, but I had other things in mind. First she was throat fucked to the point of unconsciousness. I fucked her mouth do deep I came right in her stomach. She'd then suckle on my balls until I was hard again. She'd then be thrown down on the floor face down, ass up, hands cuffed behind her back. I'd then take that bitch from behind and pulverize my cock into her asshole making her scream. I'd pump load after load into her ass. Then she'd be cleaned up and picked up by mommy or daddy who have no idea where daughter is a whore.

She would be relieved of her bikini and then brought over to the. Hairs by he pool. She would be tied down with her hands above her head and her legs spread wide apart. A vib would be inserted in her pussy and a large plug in her ass. She would then be left there while she cums over and over while being baked by the sun. Her only relief comes when the sun goes down but the vib continues to cause her painful orgasms over and over again.

I'd force her on her knees and make her choke on my dick in front of her friends.

Bump

bump

I would keep her as my personal sex slave. She would be kept naked at all times and would have all holes available at anytime.

I think she would make a good little fuck toy. I think she'd look good with a chain wrapped around her neck and tied to the wall. I wanna bash her throat with my cock until tears are streaming down her chest and her face turned purple. I'd let her up for air just long enough to beg me to stop and then I'd ram my cock back into her throat. I'd cum directly on her tongue just to watch her cheeks fill up with my cum. And choke her until she swallowed

Fuck my gf please

someone please fuck my girl.....

She was in seventh heaven, alone in the mountains, nothing around for miles but trees, rocks, and the stream. She had hiked for hours in the spring sun without seeing a soul, just a few small animals and a lot of birds. She stumbled on the tiny clearing as she followed the meandering stream’s course. It was perfect, enclosed by trees on three sides, with just enough room for her tent and a fire pit, and plenty of dead dry wood to keep the fire going. Since it was late afternoon already, she decided to stop and quickly set up her camp. The stream had a wonderful deep green pool with some fish swimming around, and when she’d finished setting up, she decided to take a dip. The clear water was cold and refreshing as it flowed around her body, and when she climbed out on the bank, she was feeling great. She pulled her favorite tunic from her pack and slid into it.

She got a fire going and fixed herself some dinner as the sun began to go down. After eating, she cleaned up the pan and then sat staring into the flickering flames of the fire. She could hear sounds made by small night animals passing through the woods around her campsite, but no screaming sirens or honking horns or guns going off. No sound of humanity, no light but the fire and stars above as full night fell. The quiet became more intense, and she suddenly wondered why she could no longer hear even the crickets and frogs by the water.

She stood up, but couldn’t see anything beyond the fire. She was uneasy, suddenly feeling as if someone was staring at her. She wished she had put on more than just the tunic, which was mid-thigh length and clung to her form as she moved towards the tent a few feet away. Three men appeared as if by magic, seeming to materialize soundlessly from the woods. They were obviously trying to keep her from escaping from them, as they were spread about ten feet apart from each other as they advanced on her.

To be continued....

Write on Kristy and I will continue.

$25/hour. Slightly higher rate if she skips a few meals

If anyone wants to trade full long stories with me email me at
>[email protected]

18 from louisville ky
1st year college student

what would you do? want more?

Made this collage of her too

anyone lurking want some better pics?

Me please she's so hot
And this girl too

Fuck yeah more? Nudes? She's got amazing tits and so cute too

should i include some of her friend??

Anyone here good at photoshop ?

I'd record a video of her sucking my dick. I'd cum all over her face and then have her look sheepishly up at the camera and say, "I'm sorry I'm not your good little girl anymore daddy." Then I'd force her to send the video to her father.

What about this uptight teacher?

plot twist she has no dad

This is some of the most cringe-worthy shit I've ever seen on this site.

kek your clearly new here

Fuck keep going still here and fapping and saving

Fuck her in the ass while her friend is under me licking my balls as i thrust

here's more of her friend for that..

What would you do to my MILF sister-in-law?

don't have any face shots of friend yet look at the hair

I'd love to force my cock down her ass
Got any vids?

yeah but i can't convert them atm

here's a screenshot

>07

More/name

I'd take her to a really nice dinner, head back to my place to fuck her, give her some cab fare, and never call her again.

Paiton. wwyd

I would stick my dick right through those spandex shorts. Post all you have

DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!

fuck this is amazing

Last name? what school? Keep posting she's so hot

Sauce? Who is this?

Fucked by everyone on the beach and left in a puddle of cum.

A slut I went to school with

How would you ruin her?

What would you do?

She's just gotten done with another 5k and she's feeling the runners high. She's looking to get fucked. She sees me checking her out and decides to go for it. We go back to her place where I begin to slowly take off her running gear and let her take a shower before we begin. I've brought lube and anal beads with me and she and I are going to use them. She returns all fresh and clean and it's clear she was masturbating in the shower. I throw her to the bed and begin to eat her out. She's sopping wet at this point and ready for a hard fucking but I won't give it to her yet. I lube up her asshole and push the beads into her one by one. I start fucking her pussy slowly to tease her and make her want it even more. I pull out a bead from her ass. I start fucking her harder. She's screaming out in orgasm and begging me to fuck her harder. I flip her around and fuck her doggie style and pull the remaining beads out. She's having one last big orgasm as I cum deep inside her. She tries to remember if she took her birth control but her brain is too tired from all of her orgasms to remember. Later that night, I throat fuck her before cumming all over her face and leaving. She is so glad she signed up for that 5k now.

How about my girl? Love it be as descriptive and dirty as possible?

Right

The Redhead

girl here. your disgusting. girl has the right to do what we want with our own bodies without getting slut shamed

Nude game?

Nude game!

WWYD

Fuck her in the ass in a back alley somewhere

Throat fuck her so hard and cum all over her face

email me at
>[email protected]

I'll write you a story there. I'm having to go so will do it later but yeah just frop an email amd I'll get round to it when I can.

Drug her and strip naked in her classroom. Chain her to her desk, and tattoo "student cumdumpster" on her stomach. She wakes up to find her class gathered around her, with cocks out and ready to roll. She gets forcefully trained to service the boy cock of everyone in her class. She gets facefucked constantly while being double penetrated in her lower holes. All day long, as each new class comes in to rape her, she becomes completely saturated with sperm. Her hair is a cummy stringy gob, her stomach is bloated with cum, and her cunt and asshole are filled to bursting. The little fuckers finish by cleaning her off with a bukkake piss shower. Since she's not on the pill, she ends up bearing the child of one of her horny students.

More of her. I like seeing teachers degraded.