I'm high as a kite on blow. Ask me anything

I'm high as a kite on blow. Ask me anything.
(32/F/Canada)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOlnUXCVcfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

will you post feet?
preferably soles

Not what ur mom said last night.

Does being high make you horny?
Do you play video games high?
Tasteful butt shot

Im a professional dancer. My feet are GROSS.

hello Lady of Canadia on random.

what is ur choice of high?

sharpie in pooper

Tits?

Tits or gtfo

Would you ever fuck a dog?

Prove it

Not really, not blow. Blow makes you wanna talk and connect with ppl not really have sex youre kinda numb.
I do seldomly not as much as I used to. Games on blow are not fun unless you're playing with someone.
Dont have butt pix and too complicated to take one.

Hope that ain't you in the pic. Pretty sad having all those staples and bolts in your face.

I live in Canada too. Can you dance on my cock ?

tits or gtfo

Blow... it makes you insanely selfconfident and it seems like every problem you have is just small and dumb.

Would you please show your dancer butt cheeks?

What's coke like?

OP pic is fucking grusome

even with a shit ton of make up on you look like a guy

Would you wear a diaper and act like a baby for me

Yeah.

What was going through your mind when you decided to stick all that metal shit in your face? What made you think that was a good idea?

And I'm George Washington.
Tits it gtfo

Oh thats interesting, who do you usually talk to?
What kind of dancer are you?
I did competitive rhythmic gymnastics for a bit

Did your daddy molest you? or was it an uncle or mama's boyfriend?

So staples what brings/brought you to Sup Forums?

Takes everything to make a world dude... get over it not everyone wants to look like your ideal.

pic of soles

OP here got you guys I'm trolling I'm really a dude haha got you Bros

710728703 (I)

that would make sense to expose yourself on the internet in one of the most volatile zones and take whatever may be coming to you

>32/F/Canada
Don't lie to us Boy George

too complicated to take a butt pic?

No mirrors in Canada?

If you have low self confidence or are socially akward, you have to try blow... you dont feel too high like when you have a few drinks, you just feel stupidly self confident and capable of talking to anyone. Its fun. Till all ur friends go to bed and u end up on Sup Forums =P

You already know if you want to be spoken to

Why you look like jojo?

sure, but no one that has an ounce of sense or taste wants to look like fucking Frankenstein

So you may be dismissed upon inspection as a moron. Make that a physically repulsive moron.

But hey, there's always a market for $10 blowjobs, so you have that going for you.

When I see it on others I find it beautiful. Some like blonds, some like big tits, some like preppies... i think its pretty sad and pathetic when you cant understand different people like different things. It REALLY doesnt matter.

T'ecoute tu les "Les anticipateurs" defois la grosse?

Where did you learn to apply eye-liner?

You may have cause to sue for malpractice.

Is your clit pierced?

Can I see?

Tits or GTFO bitch

When you do blow, the entire world separate in 2 types of people: people who do blow and people who dont. When you find someone who does, you have insane connections and meaningful conversation. Only problem is u forget all about it the next day =P
I do pole fitness. Look up maiko starr on YouTube thats me. No not a stripper...

People with actual personalities don't need to drill hardware into their face to be attractive.

You're late to the party

You seam like a fun rock chick does my wall of death mosh pit freak you out like it does every other "normal"chick?

Timestamp

Do you live in vancouver?

Sharpie in pooper.

Na man... just an artist whos not afraid to let all her weird out.

No time stamp. Why don't you get a tattoo of one?

>fail

timestamp or you are just a neckbeard

Question: would you rather eat chocolate that tastes like shit, or shit that tastes like chocolate?

> thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=NOlnUXCVcfY

Probably.

>$10 blowjobs
Kek

Hot
Do you still compete? I stopped dancing long ago and am just now trying to get back into shape (less fat)

Honnestly dude u sound like you come from the smallest town in Ohio. Grow up...

> let all her weird out

I'm all kinds of weirder than you and I don't look like a fool. You gotta learn how to be subversive.

Me too. We should meet up.

Na. Ita too demending on the body im too old now i just teach =P

So looking shit is your way of saying you're a grown-up city girl? Stop trying so hard.

To each their own man... I dont get why ppl bitch about things that dont affect them whatsoever.

Do you use your skills to impress your partner?
How many do you teach?

high as shit on MDMA, just did a nice hollywood line, 32/m/toronto

wahts up

>Grow up...

Says the edgy twat with multiple fasteners in the face and acres of poorly done tattoos

Confidence is easy once you let confidence go.

Cus we're allowed to.

how do you snort anything with that giant dingleberry sticking out of your nose

Im 32 and have had piercings since I was 14. Some people dont have sex as a way to express themselves. If you ask me, that's a way more terrible way to use your body! If i just had earrings, would you tell me . not to put holes in my body? What about a nose ring? Who draws the line? Its quite irrelevant to be honest.

Where the lines at tho?

Not really. Im extremely sapiosexual I find meaningful conversations far more arousing then physical stufd.
I run a school. Www.alternativefitness.ca

How is you hepatitis treatment going?

It's free in Canada, right?

I used to love mdma but i always end up having too much anxiety! You become more vulnerable to the outside world, blow shields you frrom that! How you doing?

It makes key bumps tricky but straws find their way!!

So you're one of those. You know, I find people who do drugs consistently all typically have one thing in common: they all seem to believe they're above having sex after a certain amount of drug use.

Yes and people who wear black all worship Satan and women who have sex before marriage are witches.

what kind of loser do you have to be to have expectations on how everyone else chooses to present themselves? I'm sure you have lots of friends...

What are you trying to hide behind all the ridiculous make-up, tattoos and piercings?

This shit screams to the world negative self-esteem.

Your props ain't makin' it.

i just chill at home on M nowadays, after a long week, some blow and some beer, with a joint, stay up for 2 days, its nice

Mmmhhh well I have made some high studies and my familly is a bit posh and obviously Im the polar opposite and so is my circle. On my circle sex is just not this secretive glorified thing like in the rest of society. If we wanna fuck... we fuck. Its simple. Once the need to just get is fullfilled, it leaves room for much deeper things. When I was younger I'd fuck anything when high but now, meaningless sex just doesn't cut it anymore.

Would you let every guy fuck you?

Do you get horny easily?

What advice would you give to an aspiring 300lb femanon who wants to gain confidence and be a poledancer?

>When I was younger I'd fuck anything when high but now, meaningless sex just doesn't cut it anymore.

You'd probably still do it if buddy was holding a kilo in front of you, and was only going to give you some if you rocked his world lmao.

Does it matter? Billions of people arguing about what is god and the purpose of our existence and you care about some piercings? Im just having fun with my body while im young thats all. One million girls with blons hair in my town alone, who cares if I die mine piss color. Its just hair, its just skin, its just clothes. It doesnt change lives or social politics. Its just fucking nothing that ever mattered.

You go kik?

I'm all for meaningful sex, but my circle hast quite reached that level. Almost
What else do you do besides teach?

God that has to be traumatizing. You can tell she thought he pulled the trigger.

Kill yourself filthy canook

you look like her

Lolz no. I make good money with an honest job. I take care of myself. Not all drug users are addicts. I just enjoy seeing life through different perspective.

so 100 replies and no timestamped tits? Everyone in this thread fucking kill yourself.

Cut yourself in fourths

>having fun with my body while young
>is 32
>permanently covered in shit tatts

>tfw i live in Vancouver and will never bone a whore like this because im autistic and ugly as fuck and im a shit skin.
Feels bad man. Just want me a white woman. I have a big dick too but im skinnyfat as fuck.