Fuck

fuck
How do I talk to a genius when I'm an average girl? Does he know not to expect much from me? He's literally a nerdy genius, not the lazy IQ types

Can't do that you retarded faggot. Better kill yourself and stream it

you don't stacy. Just give up ya dumb cunt. He's probably fucking the shit out of some higher level stacy stem grad with a few extra IQ points right as you typed that post. He's making her moan and everyone can hear it. Meanwhile a subhuman oaf like yourself is reduced to begging and wondering why an educated man wants nothing to do with you. Looks like you'll have to settle for tyrone who'll leave you with three niglets. Enjoy life you miserable wench.

If he really was a genius he wouldn't be talking to you

No, he wants love and he's not into hookups. There's no females where he studies. He's a nerd.

What is empathy

You just want him so you can leech off of his success. All of you women are filthy parasites.

HELP ME
I am too dumb for him

He might be really fucking intelligent, but he's still just a fucking human at the end of the day. Have a nice laugh with him like you would any other person.

Also, to make sure he doesn't expect much from you, compliment his intelligence a few times. Unless he's an utter autist, he'll get the gesture.

Finally, and probably most important, if he starts talking about an educated topic, LISTEN. Take in his every word, and ask genuine questions that pop to your mind. Let him explain, and absorb all of the knowledge he has.

What's he like? How long and how well do you know him?

>i'm an average girl
>i'm a girl
>i'm girl
>GRIL
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE WHY HAVEN'T YOU ASKED HER FOR TITS YET
how in the actual shit did Sup Forums get so gay

Be yourself, if you want to try really hard you can try to get to know him a little and read about topics he likes / music etc.

I've recently thought about a similar thing where I felt like people would try to appear smart and hide their knowledge gaps in order to not feel stupid in front of me.

The thing is, if he's really smart, he'll notice right away if you're just "acting". Best thing you can do is be yourself, be at ease and hope that he doesn't seek an equally intelligent person in his partner, in which case you can win him over with other qualities. If he's as smart as you say he is, then he will have to pick between qualities anyway since he won't find a woman that meets his wishes while also being on the same far end of the IQ spectrum as he is.

Why are there no tits with a timestamp?????

Tits or GTFO you stupid whore

everyone above and below this post is a whiteknight faggot responsible for killing this website

W/e I found the question interesting, genders don't even matter in this case. I've been a newfag for a decade and I honestly don't give a shit. Most girls on here aren't attractive enough to fap to anyway. Which is to be expected considering the wide selection of material that we have access to via the internet.

Opinion from men: he's way out of your league
Opinion from women: she's way out of his league

Then which forum do you recommend where I can say whatever the fuck I want, where there are no votes and which is widely used?

A meat grinder!

Not for the intelligent

Tits or gtfo, average girl

Is op kill?

Tell us more about him op. How you met him and why you like him

Try REAL LIFE you vapid cunt!!

I would prefer not to see ugly tits of a retarded faggot

just how appreciation and accept that he will always have the last word and that it counts

see when he aches and be there for him without empowering his ache any further

great bait made me respond

What do you look like? Post a pic so we can see if sexual advances alone will be able to get him in the bag for you

While I'm not sure what genuises are attracted to, I do remember having read that successful people tend to be attracted towards others who are also successful.

This is so far pretty vague. Explanation:
Someone who is successful in a field has invested huge amounts of effort and time in that field. If someone else is successful they will have similarly invested huge amounts of time and effort in some field - whether the same or a different field. This makes the person relatable, of course. But it probably also ticks off attractive checkpoints because it shows a similarity in drive and passion.

Being in a relationship with someone who spends all their time on netflix would be gruesome.

I hope this provides a pointer. Also if he's spending time with you, he likes you for some reason, so don't try to all of a sudden turn your personality around by 360 degrees.

Post a picture OP. You might be good looking enough to get away with being retarded

He shouldn't care so much. Either ask him questions and let him explain things to you or have a normal discussion.

And show us your tits while you're still single.

Tits or get the fuck out
Kill yourself

What's a lazy IQ type?

I'm back. I met him through a friend. We've been texting a lot and he wants to meet up in person but then I don't have my crutch (the internet and delayed responses). I think he's cute in a nerdy way and he loves love and cute things like cuddling and Disney movies. I also just think him being super smart is attractive too. Is that weird? He has normal interests that I can talk about but he's finishing his PhD in math and lol it's just intimidating.

Tumblr. Make your own blog. Stop giving a shit if Internet anons downvote you.
Or make it so it doesn't seem like you're attention whoring with your gender

I'm a sophomore in college and he's a 4th year PhD student. I am not going to be successful for a long fucking time.

hurr durr I got a 2400 on the SAT but I didn't go to college.
I have a high IQ!!!!111!

RIP

I either wrote poorly, or you did not understand what was written. Try reading it again in terms of behaviour and personal drives.

He's into you, if you don't stop feeding you insecurities you'll end up ruining things with him. Go with the flow and make sure to create chances for him to escalate things as he wants.

First, it isn't weird to be attracted to intelligence. Basic female instinct is to seek a mate who can provide, and an intelligent guy can do that much better than a dipshit who sweeps the streets

Second, while you may not have your crutch, neither does he. You'd be surprised how many guys are dependent on the delayed response while texting. All you need to do is to keep the conversation flowing, preferably with some alcohol.

Finally, while he may be getting a PhD in maths, he still has an inner childish side that you need to get to by joking around with. Obviously you won't find this on the first date, but make sure the atmosphere is relaxed and he'll start coming out of his shell.

Don't be intimidated by his intelligence; loads of intelligent guys hate the fact that they have a brain because it makes people judge them as overly formal number crunching robots. He's a man at the end of the day, and the two things men want most is sex and power.

Now go get 'em tiger

Thanks. I didn't think I would get real responses :)