Episode 8, you remember the scene -

Episode 8, you remember the scene -

Qyburn: Your Grace... That old rumor you told me about... My little birds investigated.

Cersei: And? Was it just a rumor or something more?

Qyburn: More. Much more.

I don't mean to sound like a meme. I honestly want to know, what did he mean by this? What rumor? What is "much more"?

I imagine its something to do with the High Sparrow

Wildfire

Yeah.

Cercei is going to blow up kings landing.

I cant fucking wait.

Shes gonna pull a mad king and jamie is going to shank her

What is the rumor? Is it a known thing (and I've forgotten) or are we meant to keep guessing?

I feel like I want to go back an watch past episodes to see if I missed a conversation about a rumor. Why have that scene at all if it wasn't alluding to something they spoke of in the past?

Is the rumor referring to Khaleesi and her growing navy and massive army of super warriors? Did Cersei ask Qyburn to find out what the story is about Khaleesi?

Her name is Kelly C, faggot.

isn't cersei dead? I don't watch this show, but didn't they do some "SHAME" thing and kill her?

>Dany finally gets to Westeros
>Kings Landing has been blown up for months

>It's a frozen wasteland

What would she gain from blowing up Kings Landing?

She hasnt gone that mad on the show yet

It's obviously the wildfire. How many references have there been to the hidden caches this season? Tyrion specifically mentions caches under the Red Keep and the Great Sept of Baelor last night. It seems there is at least one reference per episode to how mad the Mad King was. The Bran flashback. It's pretty telegraphed at this point. DnD can't into anything.

Like that vision she had... OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wont because John Snow will save Westeros

Just wait until her final child is taken from her

Just watch the preview for season finale, they're all in Great Sept of Baelor. She's gonna blow all of em up.

>I don't mean to sound like a meme
Memes can be entertaining. You are not. Stop making new thread about this drek

The irony, she'll kill Tommin.

Are you dense?

bump

Does she blow up King's Landing next episode? I've heard conflicting reports.

>Tyrion: The Mad King was going to burn King's Landing with Wildfire. I hope that never happens ;)

>Jon: Hey Edd, don't knock the Wall down while i'm gone ;)

Why are D&D so terrible at foreshadowing?

in the house of the undying dany saw:

>the red keep with the roof blown off
>snow in ruins of the red keep

so its true

>cersei will blow up red keep
>winter will cover the ruins with snow

How the hell does that fucktard Tommen ends up killing himself wtf.

Just thought of something, in brans flashback we saw the mad King scream burn them all, and then images of wildfire spreading through the tunnels/catacombs, but yet, the wildfire never had a chance to go off, since Jaime killed Aerys and the maester. I'm wondering if some of brans visions are bleeding into the future, like the three eyed Raven.

Maybe Bran is gazing into the future and seeing Cersei use the wildfire left years ago by the mad King to decimate Kings Landing?

Maybe snow is figurative, referring to Jon.

You do realize they have to remind the average watcher of it of everything that has happened in it?

Hell nearly every week I have to remind my gf whats happening and one of my friends didnt even know who Blackfish was.

There is a reason the previously is so heavy handed aswell

Cersei burns up HS and maergary gets caught in cross(wild)fire. Tommen an heroes

no, she just went through public humilliation

Nah, he can only see the past. It's said that the stories are not in sync so Bran is probably about a month/some fortnights ahead.

I'm thinking Tommen will redeem himself by throwing himself on the wildfire bomb and taking the brunt of the force.

>there are people who still don't understand the conversation
There's a scene of her asking about the wildfire. There's a scene of him sending out the kids. There's Bran's visions.

>thinking they will destroy Kings Landing

Wildfire you fucking dunce.

Her son Tom N. is going to kill himself after she nukes the Sept.

Even at that, how do you explain him seeing the wildfire explode?

He jumps out a window and splats like a bitch when he sees his brainwashing mentor and wife got roasted.

She already knows about the wildfire. How is that a rumor?

Summerhall?

I don't think so. When they say "winter is coming," they mean it literally. It will snow in King's Landing eventually.

She's heard rumors that the High Sparrow is secretly the last Reyne of Castamere.

Guys, this might be retarded but have you noticed that in the last season or two Cersei is noticeably CUUUUTE?

D&D have all the subtlety of a peacock. It amazes me when people try to take show at anything other than face value.

Fair enough, makes sense. Do you think Bran's vision of wildfire tearing through hallways is a future vision? Can that even happen to that detail? All we've seen at best is a message from the three-eyed raven with a picture of the great tree and jojen having very basic visions like his hand on fire.

could it be bran can view "what if" realities too?

The rumor being that there is far more than originally believed. Enough to blow everything up.

In the preview looks like Tommen is in the Sept too, so she can't lit it with him still inside. I'd say he dies first then she says fuck it and lits their asses on.

Forshadowing had been a part of story telling as long as such a thing has existed. /got/, you're fucking retarded sometimes.

>kingslanding is an atom bomb

That Jon Snow is azor ahai, and all men must follow him.

tyrone even mention it last ep the wf is under the septon building

>sometimes

That's being kind.

if only

No one talking about the Victarion introduction????

>No one is talking about this thing I made up????

I thought it meant High Sparrow is a boyfucker

I have been working on and off for HBO since 1999 (pic related)... do you really want spoilers?

burn them all

bring them on motherfucker

lol @ dinkles signature. he probably couldn't reach his face so he just jumped and scribbled a line

I was thinking the same exact thing.

I'm honestly unsure about next week's finale as I have not been involved with the show since last season... always knew Jon Snow would be back bevause he is SPOILER ALERT.......
...He's one of the Dragon riders in the series' final battle... so is Tyrion. They are both blood relatives with Daenerys.

i Beg for it

I did. It's not just the haircut, I think she must have got a new makeup artist. She's looking younger.

You don't need him to leak anything. Other people have already posted spoilers. Look up Truede if you're interested.

THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

they were talking about tryion

Yara said to kill an uncle or two. Implies it was Vic being that killing Aeron seems weird since he's kind of neutral

Kek

That's a big fucking leap considering they said he's not in the show already.

He's diddling little boys