Ay lads, fuck up their vote

ay lads, fuck up their vote

poll-maker.com/poll870327x0A5b0c3F-36

10 and 11 look like shit btw so get those

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
youtube.com/watch?v=sJcuzOx2GGc&ab_channel=Nyanners
youtube.com/watch?v=OGix43GB5a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related? I got a huge boner boys were gonna break the world

im voting 11, c'mon lads

hey lad
those look shit but so does number 3

honestly most of them are shit, but if we want one to win, we need to focus one, so im focusing 11 until further notice

Fuck I'm going with 11

they might as well take a giant shit on a plain jumper because that's still look better than their current designs

remember, you cant vote over and over again

fuck the camels up the wolves amirite?

Dumb cunts I could cum on number 11 and it would look better Coon cunt

any scriptfags out there? could ya make a script for this shit?

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

neet

bumping

This happened today , am I doing it right ?

how 2 vote!!! i have nigger dick on my computer!!

kek

Lets get 11 to 100+ votes

you kno it nigga

c'mon guys, just ~20 more until it hits 100

K I K E CANADA

did 11 :)

u pussy i want it to hit 666 cause im a nigger and yall needa worship my super cock

its not getting to 666

get it to 420

10 more lads

i would like to, but im not sitting here voting for that long

option 4 looks like something from 1993

Y'all need jesus

Only really dumb children think gaming a meaningless online poll is a victory.
Nice no-life, losers.

ok ive been doing this since the thread started, my work here is done, cya fags

I leave you with this as my gift
youtube.com/watch?v=sJcuzOx2GGc&ab_channel=Nyanners

keep pushing lads

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Where all you btards from? NZ repping cunt

honestly this thread is garbage.
>vote fer a dum thn
but they all look equally mundane and standard, all of them look like something college kids would wear regardless
>mstr troll them, raided lol
they wont give a fuck, none of the students will give a fuck, only anons in this shitty thread will know that they chose some random design for people they'll never see to wear.

and yes, I voted number 11. doesn't look any better or worse than the others.

Record = corrected

Y'all need jesus

Did #3 cause I care about what jackets downs syndrome people where it's for a special ed school Yeah? I seen one in Alabama and tried to whip my dick on them easy win

why dont you stop fucking with these bullshit internet polls that dont matter and go out and drop an actual vote for trump. do some real shit

I thought the same thing
Fuck you OP I voted for the best looking one

I'm voting for Hilary because casey told me. I'm 12 years old and cruise around on a boosted bard and a huge vlogging Camera I can't use

>Nazi
>Sucks Israel dick 24/7, sells his daughter to a jew, says he'll make anti-semitism illegal
Top kek

fucking kill yourself Casey shitcunt

Kill yourself faggot

CTR working overtime now that hillary is loosing

Sorry to burst your bubble pal:
youtube.com/watch?v=OGix43GB5a0

Y'all need lowkey jesus my dudes

C U C K

H O T
U niggas be voting for my daddy ted

Hitler tried to fight against zionist leeches and not being a judea cuck like Trump, so pls don't insult our fuhrer

3 days till you lose you CTR jobs, how's it feel?

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of your moms dick KIKE CUNT

Fucking Wehraboos

pic related

I don't get it, first you claim to be proudly a kike cuck but then you're mad at it?
Doesn't make sense

Y'all need jesus like me and my non platonic brother

Wait so what's the point of this?
We're just fucking up a jumper design, really?
I mean to be fair they all look fine, the difference between 10 and 11 is that it's got a little piece of writing on it.

Trump or hitler who are you voting for . No one's cares about a jumper apart from your mom and her cliTS been stapled shut

Y'all need Julia

I'd vote for Hitler so he bomb the shit out of that JIDF shit also known as Trump

Vote for Hitler? fucking KIKE we know he was a jew lover, GOLDSTEIN

fuck off idiot /thread

You're an idiot, 10 and 11 look fantastic compared to some of the other designs.

9, 12 and 13 are far worse in just about every category thanks to the disgusting filth trailed on the arms.

This is anecdotal, but
>early voting started
>every dem I know voted Hillary
>every rep I know either won't vote or said they'd vote Hillary
>met cashier Trump supporter
>said she won't vote early cuz she's afraid "they'll change my vote"

You're dealing with championship retards following twit demagogue. Can't say it hasn't been fun.

bump

keep the vote up