"there's a man with a sign, save me"

>"there's a man with a sign, save me"

What a fucking pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QQhlZ_j3kxs
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/trump-protester-i-was-beaten-for-holding-a-republicans-against-trump-sign
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VT90j5-1rXY
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
lifezette.com/polizette/trump-surge-freakout-anti-trump-violence-growing-rapidly/
winningdemocrats.com/this-slip-up-admission-from-trump-just-proved-his-rallies-are-bullsht-video/
vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What a fucking pussy.
To be fair, it was a Hillary sign.

trumpkins are pretty ez-trig to be fair tho

hahahaha absolute embarassment. the potential "leader" fleeing at the first sign of adversity. what a weak minded cunt, first hes terrified of fucking newspapers so he bans them to have a safe space. now hes literally running away from any hint of opposition. no wonder putin loves him, hes the most submissive puppet ever. i literally cannot think of a worse candidate. if you are not willing to stand for your country, beliefs, or constituency, why the hell are you running for president? the only place you should be running is into the tampon aisle

RFK didn't chicken out during his campaign.

Just saying.

Secret Service rushed Trump off stage !

>Secret Service
*Anti-bully rangers

Obama sticks up for protester, Trump flees in fright. Interesting.

It was a republicans against trump sign. Nice try.

Yes because secret service rushing him off was his choice, gun scare turned false someone said he had a gun, continued his rally. not exactly running away.

Why feed ctr.

Trumpcuck detected.

Keep crying, bitch nigga,

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QQhlZ_j3kxs

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/trump-protester-i-was-beaten-for-holding-a-republicans-against-trump-sign

Trumptards were frightened and provoked by a tactical sign. It's worse than an evangelical rally. I really wonder how they're going to cope post election.

We're going to build a wall, that's how.

Eh, as someone in security of this type, it's not his decision, it's his security making the call. He has to just trust them or they can't help much.

she got her titty out!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VT90j5-1rXY

>GQ

Yeah because he wants to be fucking JFK'd by the satan worshiping criminal. He still gets better pussy than anyone on this faggot trap site.

good to see the US get the POTUS they deserve.

too hot

Didn't Hillary bitch out of a rally because of rain?

Obama plunges the US further into debt, Trump promises to deliver us from it. Interesting.

Trump gives tax breaks to his big business buddies which will increase the national debt.

>Trump promises

That makes Hillary palpatine

We know you don't understand how the economy works, you just don't need to be so loud about it

Hillary tried to suicide him

Yeah because of those stupid wars he got us into. I mean what was he thinking?

How does it feel knowing there won't be a Republican (or no GOP at all) candidate for the 2020 elections? The GOP was mortally wounded after Palin and the tea party retards and Trump finally killed it.

The guy shouted gun, and he didn't run away at first it was the agents who got him of. Your desperate attempts to make him look weak are cringey.

Mich like the liberals needing therapy after seeing Trump 2016 written in chalk on the sidewalk

The crowd shouted gun, not him. He was just silently holding a republicans against trump sign.

Watch it again. The Trumptards were the ones that shouted gun first.

Trump is weaker than piss for running away from a fucking sign. Even Putin must be feeling ashamed of this fucking coward.

underrated post

It was a guy who was trying to get revenge for his girlfriend's honor. Trump grabbed her pussy without her consent a few years ago.

Who's Pedro?

Trump supporters falsely accused Austyn Crites of having a gun, and then assaulted him, for doing nothing but having a 'republicans against Trump' flag.

Austyn Crites is now suing the Trump campaign for $200M for the assault. Trump stands for HATE and acts like a dictator, while Hillary is for uniting us all peacefully.

Fuck Trump and his supporters. Obama should round them all up as they are becoming a real national security threat. They are now stifling other people's freedom of speech, and doing so by inciting violence against them.

It's damage control. It was Hillary attempting to even it out because she couldn't stand seven minutes of rain. It backfired so their using this tactic to try and salvage it.
Trump went back and finished the rally. And then did another in Denver.meanehile Hillary sees some water fall from the sky and nearly dies

Why do you even try talking about politics on b?

They're going to crawl back into their safe spaces and jack off over their gun collections because they're a bunch of cowards who will never do a thing to risk their pathetic lives.

Running away =/= being forced off stage by secret service but again nice try l. Your rhetoric hasn't worked for months please stop trying its getting embarrassing

Holy shit. You're blaming Hillary for this? You can't that delusional.

> Peacefully
Like firebombing churches and gop headquarters

This was just more staged bullshit by Hillary's campaign. They're getting desperate, and have been caught admitting to this tactic on hidden camera.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Also as the polls have been tightening, more violence against Trump supporters has been happening.

lifezette.com/polizette/trump-surge-freakout-anti-trump-violence-growing-rapidly/

The left is historically violent against others who don't believe like they do.

I can be and you can't stop me

>implying I support Trump
>implying I wasn't just responding to an utterly ridiculous, cherry-picked claim with another
>implying I give a fuck about your second grade economics education earned at the Huffington Post University
>implying I don't support gay rights
>implying Obama didn't increase the debt at all
>implying I'm american

Wow amerilards at it again.

Yeah, it's not like Hilary runs away from something stupid like rain, oh wait...

>Yes because secret service rushing him off
they really didn't seem to be "rushing"
even the Secret Service hates him

Fuck you, that was Trump supporters who did that too you lying faggot. The GOP headquarters was fire bombed by a Trump supporter right after Paul Ryan dropped support for him. The church was burned by yet even more racist Trump supporters, and the dumb fuck even wrote "vote Trump" on the side of the burned out building.

>One of the strangest things that could have happened in the 2016 election cycle just happened in New Hampshire. Donald Trump admitted during a campaign rally that he plants fake protesters and other sorts of agitators in his audiences. Yes, he literally said it.

>“I like protesters, because that’s the only way the camera shows how big the crowd is,” Trump explained. “Sometimes we even stage protesters!”

winningdemocrats.com/this-slip-up-admission-from-trump-just-proved-his-rallies-are-bullsht-video/

vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn

inb4 hurrr winningdemocrats liberal media durrr
the vine is a video of him saying it

Trump poll numbers haven't changed in weeks and he is still set to lose on Tuesday despite Trumptard's shrills and shitposting. He has never been within sniffing distance of 270 college votes and even after the email shitposting, Clinton still had 317 votes at the lowest point. But sure, let's pretend Trump isn't a loser who's about to get his ass handed to him.

>trump promises to deliver "us" from it
>hurrrr I'm not american!

God you really are retarded

He looks like a stunned pig

I hit my big toe on the doorframe. Can I blame Hillary for this too?

>project veritas

>muh fake edited videos

kys faggot

The left the ones who have the hypocrisy to call others Nazis ( a dehumanizing tactic so they can justify their bigotry and hatred btw) firebombing headquarters, incite violence both physically and by calling for it by others, use every name calling tactic under the sun, use full force propaganda and then brag about it, dehumanize their opponents and call for their speech to be censored, and actively try to permanent harm the reputations of anyone who dares to disagree with then slightly

Where is the democratic party of twenty years ago? Were they ever decent or were my eyes full ofbullshit and I just couldn't see it

BTFO Nimble America

We know that there aren't nearly as many Trump supporters on Sup Forums as you'd like to portray.

Wow you're retarded. Who's wearing tinfoil now?

Sure, it's all part of the vast conspiracy against the American electorate by the Clinton camp.

Didn't a president once GET shot and continue his speech?

What? The polls numbers have changed drastically stop being retarded for just a moment please

>hur: I can't read a news article

Paid by hilary. Since she has alot of disposable income. How did she get so much money? Does she run a business?

I should've clarified, I'm a Canadian living in the US (for now) dipshit.

>firebombing headquarters,
then raising $14k to rebuild it.
just one moe example of republicans telling half of the story

>shrills
>college votes

Subtle trolling of middling quality like a Korean car.

Proud to be a deplorable.

>things fox news tells me is real

No they werent nice tinfoil hat

Too bad there wasn't a baby handy.

nah she just took illegal bribes as secretary of state from countries like Saudi Arabia, and Qatar.

Hurr durr you didn'tt post an article

Your story keeps changing seconds after you type something... Donald is that you?

That's the biggest sentence I've ever seen.
Guessing your parents never sent you to school cuz "muh religious freedums!"
Hurr durr.
What's the weather like in Bama this morning shit head?

wrong

Yes democrats raises money to fix something they did. That makes up for the nazi tactics in the first place

Do you actually think people here identify with anything you say?

Sup Forums wants a candidate that will put niggers back in their place, if your candidate can't or won't do that then we don't care.

Or you know realclearpolitics
But sure

She's still mad about the cock .