Forgot to do this on thursday, sorry to the guy who was probably waiting for it. Anyway, first paypal.me link gets £20

Forgot to do this on thursday, sorry to the guy who was probably waiting for it. Anyway, first paypal.me link gets £20.

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/Dystopia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Going to have the same issue as last time with takers then. Well this will be my only bump.

You can't even fucking roll your snide Turner straight bro, that's not a dig I smoke it too, lay off the crack bro Itll Fuck you up

It's a tobacco rollie, and i am drunk. Got a night shift on the morrow. Anyway you dinnae want mah twenty quid

Nah bro, and I know it's tobacco, I ment it's Turner tobacco that cost £8.50 for 50g, I have work tomorrow too but I'm up at 5am

It's amber leaf. I had Turner once and it was fucking harsh.

paypal.me/lillithwilliams

Is that the £4 pack you get papers included

how did u get that scar? has that perfect super villain look.

sorry, left the house for a bit, will send you the £20 now

Dude you look like jason statham and bruce willis i bet you pull mad puss

>paypal.me/lillithwilliams

Some cunt jumped me in a back street and knifed me in the face

I'm not into random pussy any more, but i did get a fair bit in my youth.

Wow op wasnt being a complete faggot.... im not used to that. Way to go Sup Forumsro

I did this a week or 2 ago, i forget when, was only a tenner that time, although i did end up sending 2 people £10. I was not very flush at the time. I just went to speak to a neighbour to let them know if the cunts threatening them come around again to let me know and i'll give them shit for bringing what could be sorted out legally as violence on my doorstep because I don't need that shit around me any more. didn't think anyone was going to respond to this thread.

I'm a generous drunk

Final proof I really did send the money

I'll spare £5 for the next paypal.me link

>Dude you look like jason statham and bruce willis i bet you pull mad puss

Holy shit, didn't expect that lmao.

Thanks, Sup Forumsro

well you'e welcome, sorry for the delay but as I said, I was out being a neighbourhood watchman. On here that may be anyone, but you'll have my email address from the payment so feel free to thank me there

no takers for the consolation prize?

paypal.me/Dystopia

>paypal.me/Dystopia
Winner of the consolation £5. A seller too, I had to choose no address you sneaky snake

Thanks Sup Forumsrudda I'll make sure the money is put to good use.

Proof of "payment"

aww, well I should be happy i suppose that with you being a seller I wasn't the one paying the fee. Might've covered the emails a bit more fully though :)